Hi everyone!

I would like to wish everyone a very happy holiday!!!

To start out this (almost new year) i would like to bring back a very old game to pocket legends (relatively old).

This game is PVP, but not just any pvp... lvl 19 pvp!

So grab your twinks and start preparing for the contest!

I will be hosting a contest soon (details to come), you will need a team (you and 2 others).

Here's how the contest will work:
2 different types of matches:
Type 1 - The classic 1VS1
Type 2 - 3VS3 Teamwork

Both of these types requires skills (different skills somewhat).

Every team will choose their champion for the 1VS1 match and then the whole team will compete in the 3VS3 and any prizes won will be spread amongst the team evenly.

So get yer team, and start working together, learn your team mates strengths and weakneses!

I have started my lvl 19 pvp guild if people want to join, I am more then happy to show people how things work, add my twink jadetwink. The guild name is Uncharted.

I will be posting some basic builds for people to start with and expand upon!

Back in the old days of pl, lvl 19 pvp was king... lets bring those days back - here are some photos that mysticaldream kindly provided:

Twinktastic was the king in those days, unfortunately he is no longer with us in PL.

Good luck everyone!!!

P.S. I did not post this in the pvp section because I would really like to raise awareness of this and that is only possible to do here. Flame me if you must!