Thread: The "Legendary" Zerious, thrives on infamy... sad confession

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Exclamation The "Legendary" Zerious, thrives on infamy... sad confession

Hello STS twinks and pvpers. I've been encountered by a few friends of mine, alts i've never met. And they brought to my attention that they've seen a change in me.

Needless to say, I've lost those friends....

I, Zerious, the one who so despised rushers and trolls in the arena, and who lots of twinks admired and sought advice from, have become a rusher.

The reason why i'm posting this is because I've totally converted. I'm not going to ask twinks or pvpers i don't know to "go", They'll have to do what i've been doing for the past year, and attempt a counter. Why have I converted? Because PL has changed too much from the PL i once knew. Too many people out to simply grieve others, too many people full of pride when there's hardly anything to be proud of, and too many people who forget that it's just a game. PL used to be more than just a game, it was a warm community. I've found this community in the most ironic way possible for my tastes by joining Unknown Terrorists. I once hated this guild but now, there are the closest to friends than anyone else i've recently encountered. I haven't had this much fun since the first annual Winter Festival...

MY guild never thrived the way I was hoping, and it was heart-breaking to watch my guildies get rushed and wonder why they were doing it when i was teaching them it was wrong. They all left. Others added twinks they never get on. The hopes of bringing back any amount of decent pvpers were crushed, and I'm simply tired of working for a lost cause.

Since I've already started a bad name for myself, I thought it'd be fair for those on the forums to know, and spare the surprise. But there are few who will forever be safe from me, they know who they are. (either you know i'd never rush you, or you'll just drop me easily.)

happy twinking.... sort of...

Zerious
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zerious For This Useful Post: