Thread: 1st Zaltiar's PL Farewell Giveaway!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Cool 1st Zaltiar's PL Farewell Giveaway!

Hey there forumers! Its been a long time coming, but I've finally decided on quitting PL and will be sticking mainly with SL.
    It has been a great journey I have to say, I've met a bunch of awesomesauce peeps and I'll always be grateful for that.
    I won't be writing a whole novel on why I'm quitting or blabber about why PL has been such a great game,
    Lets just say it was great while it lasted!
    I'll always be around in SL though, so I'll see you all there!

- Hellcharger/Alibi.

Well!, I know what you're all here for, you know yourselves! heh, the giveaways. Though I have given away most of my gold,
    I still have some leftovers and a vast amount of pinks, so I thought I'd share it with you forumers here. I'll make it simple this time,
    no uber hard skill related contests! I will be holding multiple giveaways over this month/and next so as to not complicate
    it too much. Here it goes:
    (I just wish I could transfer my pocketlegends shield over to SL.... phooey)

#1) 300k Lucky Draw
    • - Pick a number from 1-1000
    • - Post it up here, along with your IGN
    • - First come-First serve (so check that your number has not yet been posted!)
    • - 1 entry per person (no multiple accounts, only accounts that have been made in the past month will be eligible in this contest)

there will be 3 winners!

This event will end exactly 2 weeks from now, If no one has been able to get the right answer, the prize will go to the closest matching #.
    Remember to read the rules! A disqualification will be in place if they are not followed.
    If the winner does not claim his prize, I will stalk you until you do. If that doesn't work, it will automatically be awarded to the next closest #

There shall be more! stay tuned

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaltiar For This Useful Post: