Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
They didn't up the elite pink drop rate for the premium access. The premium access ONLY gives you the same drop rate & table as the regular Fang Levels.
Does everybody even know about that tidbit? I heard that long ago, hence never wasted my time playing it. I actually had forgotten about that until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
Do you know anyone who "practices" killing a boss, knowing that it has zero chance to drop a pink? I think that "practice" thing Sam said is something he was told to say. The fact is, until recently, boss brawls did drop pinks.
Yep. I recently started farming...alot. Even though the drop rate is very low, premium pinks do drop. This forum has had 1000's of debates on "the business model" of STS... HELLO!!??!!?? If all gauntlets prior to Mt. Fang dropped pinks or rares or premium loot, and only Vamp Feast doesn't...it was most likely the plan from the start. Prehaps even test the water to gauge reactions with pay per play Winter Fest. Personally, I don't love it, but I do choose to pay to play. Will my thought on that last forever, probably not, but I do now. As long as STS is up front, honest, and thorough with its explanation of platinum items and what a customer gets when spending their money, thats good enough for me and I believe many plat buyers as well. If you happen to not be a plat buyer, well, I regret to say, your opinion probably doesn't matter too much. I do believe STS wants to dialog with the community and certainly has responded in the past. Right now I see the biggest factor in it all being sustainable income for the company. That is also highly debated on the forum. As I have said, stop buying the plat if you want to change the reaction...Well, I have said it, but haven't actually done it...why?...becasue I like the premium content...PERIOD...and it seems...so do the masses.