Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
I find myself being one of the ppl who have started to move away from SL but I don't want to. It just seems so different now then when I started and ive been playing now for awhile. Im asking myself do I even need to log in today is there even a point? There is one point I do log in im a gm so I gotta check in and see how my guild is doing and promoting members who have reached the requirements to become recruiters. And kahluas contest did show me a glimpse of hope for SL. Some new in game content would be awsome like ghosts go karts and a gauntlet pretty much anything would be nice. I know sts is probably pretty busy with managing two games and still developing one so I don't blame sts for any of this. I think the in game community has changed so much to almost everytime I enter blackstar I hear one or more ppl fighting with another over the most stupidest stuff and I try to stop them I say be nice guys or just tell each party to mute one another and it wasn't like this in beta and im like what happened. I also find myself on the forum more than the game the community here seems so much better then the in game community. Well this is my opinion on the current status of SL.
usually fights break out from trolls running around blackstar. trolls are created from boredom in the game. new and improved content = less trolls everyone wins!