Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch:720016
Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Uhuh. I personally let the points sit there rather than spend on skills I have no room to put into a bar. Dots just don't work well in this game. With everybody shooting mobs die before the dot ticks down. I haven't met a mob yet that didn't drop with five people shooting at it. Dots are only good on bosses where everybody is FRANTICALLY DOING THEIR JOB, and I for one have to worry about keeping the party and myself alive. My build reflects that. No nonsense, keeping everybody from dropping.

It might be useful in Voleria with actual surviving mobs if we were not constantly being one shot killed either by mobs or snipers.

If somebody could come in game with me and show me the 2 ms thing with Res I would be really grateful. I am extremely hesitant to spend the points myself because if it's just trolling or wishful thinking then I will have to respec right away to take the points out. I am very efficient with my points. Either I use it and it fits into my bars as Rank X, or I don't use it and have zero points in it.
Yes. I'm trolling. *eye roll* Believe what you will, it doesn't matter to me. *shrugs*

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.
Dude I wasn't calling you a troll. Just would like to see somebody use it on me with no other buffs on to see for myself, you know?