Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
We already know nearly every detail. Even the "why the secrecy" to quote Sam "because secrets are fun". I agree with him, "we" can be pretty entertaining at best, and well not so mature other times. You should know they don't jump when we demand.
Sometimes not releasing ALL details causes us to make hypothesis, test them, problem solve mechanics ect. This is how we react well to unknowns, working together ect. The first thread saw folks going so far as to make fake accounts to troll someone we could have said grats to and still gotten an answer , maybe mon.
Sorry I overlooked your post. Here's my reply:
But Technoemail will tell the details according to key players. That's the purpose of this thread. To keep it fresh, and for forum lurkers to see the "other" side, so when the answer comes (from Techno), everything is still fresh. The problem here is, people are too lazy to use their heads to analyze the situation...they just want to be fed...nothing wrong with that...I guess, I'm the only one here so far who likes to do some cerebral activity :P