Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What YOU always WANTED to KNOW

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Yes, yes, yes, BUT. Capping was meant to be ELITE. It was to show who wanted to go the extra mile. Now basically anyone can get it in a week. Where is the challenge? Where is the fun? I get where you're coming from, but everyone has a favorite game, so people should go all out on that one, and then see how far they can get on the others. Didn't expect to wait 9 months only to cap less than a week after it came out. That's just my opinion, but once again I do get where you're coming from.
    Elite is open interpretation my friend, I can be elite by collecting all vanities or helping tons of friends. XP cap is how much free time you have. Being a working adult and this being a mobile game, I would expect that Elite would have a different meaning. Zaona, I see where you come from too...but if you pop tons of elix don't that defeat the purpose or does that show how big your wallet is?. But i do believe that you should cap in little time because since devs never give a definite date on new releases, you can be cut short on the cap item, and you dont want that do ya
    Last edited by octavos; 09-26-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos