Thread: Possible Solution to PvP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Exclamation Possible Solution to PvP

Hello, I'd like to help make a suggestion (or a few) to improve PvP in Pocket Legends so that nobody will complain about "rushing."

1. Make it so that the games require more strategy rather than just fighting to the death. Ex. Capturing points to win, siege vehicles

2. Make it so that opposing teams can not communicate with each other so there is no "Go." For people who want to have a fair fight with the "Go" system, there can be special maps where the teams are able to communicate with each other.

3. Nerf the buffs. PvP-wise, this game is extremely dependent on buffs. Make more defensive cooldowns (new abilities ) that can help mitigate an enemies' burst, such as ability that gives 30% damage reduction for a limited duration when you use it. This gives a chance for people with no buffs to fight against people with them.

4. Balance the classes more. As I said above, all the classes need more defensive cooldowns.

5. Balance low level PvP. This isn't completely necessary, but make it so dungeon gear can ACTUALLY have a chance against twinks.

6. Make mid-game leaving have a consequence. Ex. If someone leaves mid-game, they have to wait 5-10 min before joining another PvP match.

7. I know this part will be hard, but make larger scale PvP matches, such as 8 vs 8, with bigger maps.

8. Make certain brackets that are set. Ex. Make a 10-15 bracket, and nothing lower or higher than 10-15 can join.

9. For winning games, there could be a special PvP currency other than gold to buy some decent PvP gear.

10. Free for All Match/Map (No Teams)

I understand it is extremely hard to balance PvE and PvP. If PvE is balanced, PvP is usually out of whack and vice versa. Fellow players, please give me feedback on these ideas. I hope they will be put into effect.
    Last edited by OverkillED; 10-10-2012 at 07:50 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OverkillED For This Useful Post: