Thread: what's there to do in AL now?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default what's there to do in AL now?

Hey guys, before the last update I spent about two hours in game everyday. The two main things I spent my time on were pvp and elite farming. This last update ruined pvp for me. I'm a rogue and the nerf hit me pretty hard. I feel like I was a pretty decent player (not the best but still well above average) and it's not just because I was a rogue. In fact, I found that other rogues were the easiest and would hunt rogues when I saw then (except for about 5 rogues who I had a hard time against, lol). But now I refuse to go in get swarmed by warriors who I can't kill and have insane crits.

So....I respeced out of my pvp build and into a pretty good pve build. My damage is 190 with 861 armor with trap, smoke, razor and aimed. Before the update you could run jarl or towers with pretty much any pug you found yourself in. Now that's impossible. My guild is full of top players and it takes us 10 min and me spamming about 100 pots (not an exaggeration) to do a non sea run (takes 3 or 4 min for sea but still lots of pots). I've tried doing a few elite runs with pugs and we all know that's impossible.

So I've went from spending a few hours in game to 1) log in 2) check to see if guild is on 3) guild not on 4) log out. I guess I could just do the regular pirate maps but I can't find the motivation for that either because I know the best I will loot is some crap pink.

Is there something else to do in game that I'm missing? I've been watching auction the last few days and may start merching. The only other thing I can think of is make a warrior and level up and start owning everyone in pvp.

***I know I'm going to get a few people telling me they can solo kraken elites with any pug they find in less than 3 minutes because they're the best player in the know universe and the rest of us are just stupid noobs. To those who feel tempted to post something like that: I know ur the ultimate Arcane Legends player and nothing can destroy you. I mean what can we mere mortals do who have no where near the expertise and skills that you do.***
    Last edited by wvhills; 03-05-2013 at 02:05 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post: