Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prowess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Zeus you and i been around as long as this game exist i know sometimes r emotion get the best of us. But i respected you in the past cause u never took any side and always been a peace maker maybe influence of friends has changed you a bit. But like zone calling you out makes you rage same as someone calling him out first we all human beings and we all shared this game. Just have to realize not everybody is the same nor do they play the same way. If you encounter people you dont like maybe avoid them.
    Yeah, but sometimes when the person you're trying to make peace with insults you personally, it's hard to control the emotions.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I honestly think that when Zonesmash found this thing called the "forums," and that they knew the good and heart-filled community was here, they thought to themselves, "I can't wait to piss everyone off."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

I join prowess plox

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Why do you seek another player to be banned? Really zeus? Pl is losing alot player to other games already why lose more players for small issue that you guys created in pvp and bring it to forum.
    No offense but i think apollo wants everyone to be banned. I have mad respect for him but just wish he'd think better before he speaks because in actuality he was banned before as well and im sure he wasnt to happy about it.

As for this thread I just really dont see the reason everyone is getting all worked up over game pixels. I mean like if you feel offended then use the mute button. If you have been spawned killed, well then call some friends and spawn kill back. Mad props to dolloway for doing that.

If at first you dont succed, dust yourself off and try again. If you are a nice person, people will help you get revenge. However keep in mind at the end of the day, its only a game!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Seminole For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    No offense but i think apollo wants everyone to be banned. I have mad respect for him but just wish he'd think better before he speaks because in actuality he was banned before as well and im sure he wasnt to happy about it.

As for this thread I just really dont see the reason everyone is getting all worked up over game pixels. I mean like if you feel offended then use the mute button. If you have been spawned killed, well then call some friends and spawn kill back. Mad props to dolloway for doing that.

If at first you dont succed, dust yourself off and try again. If you are a nice person, people will help you get revenge. However keep in mind at the end of the day, its only a game!
    This is the first time in history when i liked Seminole's post.

;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LUL ^^