Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ripmaw Replaced by Slag the Fire Elemental on Thursday - Comparison - UPDATED!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaleagle View Post
    Argument? Man, you're arguing with yourself then. Read again what JaytB posted, and enlighten me on how this is whining or 'insults' towards an 'awesome' member. End of the conversation.
    Your quit foolish, first of all, my message was not just appointed to YOU it was appointed to all the people who have looked upon this post and are complaining to STS about their change in pet stats. You guys assume that we whine and bug them only, but you guys do the same. Genuinous pointed that out clearly and then you post saying we are whining and complaining, and that you are not? Get your thoughts straight before posting. My sense and genuinous' are perfectly clear, it seems to me in this sense that mostly your simply angered by the change so you cannot run about lvl 26 PVP with a OP pet anymore and are taking it out in the forums, now if you may, please get your thoughts straight before posting again.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
    The only constructive thing about this is the suggestion for stat boost. Which may or may not be a bad idea, remains to be seen when it is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Read my posts first before making false statements. I never even ONCE mentioned the +30 dex.

Get your facts straight before coming on these forum and calling people whiners.

Read first, comment later.
    I believe I have mentioned stat boost being constructive. Read my post before trying to lecture me.

I still stand by on my comparison with Malison, I believe that with stun + DoT and greater dmg boost at the cost of 130 hp and a weak arcane ability is a great trade off. But feel free to disagree. We will know who's assumption is correct once players buy, level and use Slag for a week and learn to play with it.

My post was intended not only at you, I merely picked your comment as it suggested that this thread was constructive as most of it is whining.

Read first, comment later.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Genuinous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    Your quit foolish, first of all, my message was not just appointed to YOU it was appointed to all the people who have looked upon this post and are complaining to STS about their change in pet stats. You guys assume that we whine and bug them only, but you guys do the same. Genuinous pointed that out clearly and then you post saying we are whining and complaining, and that you are not? Get your thoughts straight before posting. My sense and genuinous' are perfectly clear, it seems to me in this sense that mostly your simply angered by the change so you cannot run about lvl 26 PVP with a OP pet anymore and are taking it out in the forums, now if you may, please get your thoughts straight before posting again.
    First of all, I don't even PvP. Get your facts in order.
    Second of all, I never mentioned that you were complaining about these changes.

''Now if you may, please get your thoughts straight before posting again''.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Closing this up now...
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com