Thread: Solving Ze Bird Problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlegrinder View Post
    I don't know all that much about PvP, but just from what I've seen in PvE, I'm inclined to support Whisperwalk on this one. PvE as any class other than Archer (and maybe Rangers, I haven't seen too many of them at my level) has a bad habit of turning into "ArchersvE, while the other classes try to get in a few kills on the side". My main is a Mage (ie, the class intended to be able wipe out lots of mobs at once), and Archers still out-kill me. If they have Elixirs, its a struggle to even keep up with them, let alone get any kills.
    Successful PvE is not simply getting more kills. It should be based on clearing levels with your team as fast as you can. The archer is the primary damage class, bears are meant to take damage and keep enemies from dealing damage, mages put out a lot of aoe damage as well as keeping the team alive, rhino and foxes are designed to laugh at for being weak. If you want to talk about soloing, nothing is easier than a bear, largest health pool, armour, damage buff, and dodge at endgame. Not to mention the massive area debuff from hellscream.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tHelonestud For This Useful Post: