Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Xp messed up...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Yeah...hehe levelling is a total FAIL..righr so I made a new mage JUST to test the bug out and I went wt4 but guess what Wt4 doesnt even give 1xp per kill so theres no point of even trying there, and hauntlet did the same thing. So I got frustrated and brung out my main to powerlvl the alt and I grinded for 4 hours on that in dead city. Funny thing is, I powerlevelled the mage in dead city maps - like 8 levels higher and still only got 2xp per kill.

In the other thread, sam said that there was a bug giving too much xp in hauntlet and wt4. So this is intended?
    Umm isn't 2xp per kill the max you can get assuming its a red threat level? The biggest issue I've seen with leveling is that it is really hard to get the red threat to show up. Now my level 30 getting 30 xp in an elite nordir run that's lol
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze:1072141
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Yeah...hehe levelling is a total FAIL..righr so I made a new mage JUST to test the bug out and I went wt4 but guess what Wt4 doesnt even give 1xp per kill so theres no point of even trying there, and hauntlet did the same thing. So I got frustrated and brung out my main to powerlvl the alt and I grinded for 4 hours on that in dead city. Funny thing is, I powerlevelled the mage in dead city maps - like 8 levels higher and still only got 2xp per kill.

In the other thread, sam said that there was a bug giving too much xp in hauntlet and wt4. So this is intended?
    Umm isn't 2xp per kill the max you can get assuming its a red threat level? The biggest issue I've seen with leveling is that it is really hard to get the red threat to show up. Now my level 30 getting 30 xp in an elite nordir run that's lol
    thats what i mean. 30 xp in a run of 60-100mobs..
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Devs if u guys try to kill one mob at a time in wt4,u can see that some skeletons dont grant xp's

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Prepare yarr selves to beee doomed by the faaaarrrttt gun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    I'm with you on this, something is wrong techno. Been grinding my warrio for a couple days and only got 1 and 1/2 lvls. Even in nordr at 23 should give good xp but nope
    Ya, i checked before i killed Frostir 1116/26000, after i killed Frostir 1118/26000 WHAT???!!!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shioe View Post
    Ya, i checked before i killed Frostir 1116/26000, after i killed Frostir 1118/26000 WHAT???!!!
    Wat, that boss is terrible but i got golden warchest and sold for 20k, could lisrt in cs cause i was too poor lmao

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shioe View Post
    Bosses never have large xp

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)