Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Party System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Lojack usually says not to bump, however, I must bump and say, please change pt system
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wowdah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

It has come to a point where I just check my guild/friend list and if I can't find anyone there to run with, I just log off.

Finding a party takes a lot of time when pugging it up. Finding one that actually finishes a run, with all members present for the entire run, seems seriously hard.

When I come home from a days work, I just want to log in for an hour or 2 and be able to get some farming done. As it stands now, I can be lucky if I finish 2 runs in that time.

Why aren't other people allowed to join when someone else leaves mid way or at the boss? Only this small change would make running a pug already better for me.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    It has come to a point where I just check my guild/friend list and if I can't find anyone there to run with, I just log off.

Finding a party takes a lot of time when pugging it up. Finding one that actually finishes a run, with all members present for the entire run, seems seriously hard.

When I come home from a days work, I just want to log in for an hour or 2 and be able to get some farming done. As it stands now, I can be lucky if I finish 2 runs in that time.

Why aren't other people allowed to join when someone else leaves mid way or at the boss? Only this small change would make running a pug already better for me.
    Yep, I just stood in town dreading the thought of trying to find a good pug. Logged out and napped for 15 mins instead

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

The game is losing valuable players (not including me, unfortunately I don't pay much) so something needs to be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
    I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange View Post
    Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
    I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

And what exactly has this to do with the party system? O.o

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

And what exactly has this to do with the party system? O.o

Everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshtheboss View Post
    nothing.
    ^Fixed that for you

U rok, thanks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

^Fixed that for you

Thanks. That darn auto-correct.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joshtheboss For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Okay. That would be cuz rogues are already kind of OP and to do this would make them even more OP.

Oops. Wrong thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I played PL the other day and making maps was like a breath of fresh air. ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    Lojack usually says not to bump, however, I must bump and say, please change pt system
    Agreed. STS did a wonderful job making SL's party system. Why did this game totally ignore that development?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Sadly, I doubt anything will change in this regard. I've become slightly jaded with Arcance Legends. Ok. Maybe slight isn't the right word. I think "very" would be better.

Elite is very boring for me now. Its not worth the effort to try to put together a group. The elite maps are generally too hard to be worth trying in Pugs. I find that in PUGs maybe 1 of 10 instances I finish in elite Nordr. Most people will bail after a short time. 45 minutes later I log out or just chat, having accomplished nothing. Not to mention my plat elixir has expired because I've wasted so much time in bad runs.

At least in previous expansions we could still farm the elite maps. Seems to me, and most people that I've seen, season 2 was the best. At this time, elite maps were sufficiently difficult for normal people (PUGS) to play. Now, with the combination of so many things, elite Nordr is a empty. And since the elite content is being so heavily targeted to hardcore players and with so many of those players also becoming jaded and/or quitting, well, I can see where its headed.

I remember the days of PL (and season 1 and 2 of AL) where you could actually just pick up and play the game. Where you didn't have to search for a party for 30 minutes.

I don't really want to talk about it anymore.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Ikr season 2 was da best...for now the only way to go is with guildies. I used to belong to the epitome of silentkill whereparties were easier to find but now in my smaller guild, its almost impossible. Needs fixing.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i have a "GREAT" idea! when you join a place (tomb) then you go into this screen shows you level guild ext. in one bar.
    Theres a tab you go to, to find pre-party and people that are alone. if in pre party you send a request to the party (whole party average or just party leader dis/agrees) you join
    Mean while on the pre-party end you get a request(pop up or alert somin like dat) you see there stats (level guild ext...) say yes.
    party leader clicks/tap (depends on platform) go!
    the partees (party members) say ready or not. readys will go through non readys drops off. party leader tap/click confirm and here we go.
    and add a tab for random with same levels (still need confermin)
    and a tab for strangers, random groups of 4 first come first serve (no confirm just join and kill) like now
    then a tab for quick invite (world message <may introduce tokens or something> or invite whole guild or friends) and maybe even a nice touch would be that when you invite someone to party but they are already in a party, they get a message saying leave the current and join the invite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yuannan View Post
    i have a "GREAT" idea! when you join a place (tomb) then you go into this screen shows you level guild ext. in one bar.
    Theres a tab you go to, to find pre-party and people that are alone. if in pre party you send a request to the party (whole party average or just party leader dis/agrees) you join
    Mean while on the pre-party end you get a request(pop up or alert somin like dat) you see there stats (level guild ext...) say yes.
    party leader clicks/tap (depends on platform) go!
    the partees (party members) say ready or not. readys will go through non readys drops off. party leader tap/click confirm and here we go.
    and add a tab for random with same levels (still need confermin)
    and a tab for strangers, random groups of 4 first come first serve (no confirm just join and kill) like now
    then a tab for quick invite (world message <may introduce tokens or something> or invite whole guild or friends) and maybe even a nice touch would be that when you invite someone to party but they are already in a party, they get a message saying leave the current and join the invite.
    I have always whished there was a way to talk to all of your friends that are online at once like there is for guild chat. As it is now, if there are three members in my party and I need a rogue: 1) I use guild chat "/g need one rogue for arena;" 2) when that fails I then have to send a pm to every rogue on my friends list one at a time. Very painful and often time consuming. Why can't there be another command that sends a message to everyone in your friends list? Like "/fc looking for one rogue for arena." With /fc or some other command for friend chat. Just a suggestion. Don't know how hard it would be to implement, but would make organizing a party a little easier.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    I have always whished there was a way to talk to all of your friends that are online at once like there is for guild chat. As it is now, if there are three members in my party and I need a rogue: 1) I use guild chat "/g need one rogue for arena;" 2) when that fails I then have to send a pm to every rogue on my friends list one at a time. Very painful and often time consuming. Why can't there be another command that sends a message to everyone in your friends list? Like "/fc looking for one rogue for arena." With /fc or some other command for friend chat. Just a suggestion. Don't know how hard it would be to implement, but would make organizing a party a little easier.
    We used to request this for PL a lot. It never happened but WOULD be awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I'm still in support of this. It seems the devs either don't think there's a problem with the way things are going now or they are too stubborn to admit they messed up, the AL party system sucks and they should have went with PL's system. Since they basically did a complete 180 in DL and went away with the original energy system I tend to believe they aren't that stubborn. So it makes me believe they don't think there's a problem with the way things are now. I think this is because they test the game together on their in house servers. If they would log into the actual game everyone else plays and spent time trying to pug in an elite map they would see how difficult it is and do away with the timers and implement PL's system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

It's very evident now. There are hardly any elite runs. People are quitting. This could change it all. Make it easy for us to meet new people and run elite. Please.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)