Thread: Rogue mana, PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:1258299
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    2. Rogue isnt the best in pvp nor pve
    Have you had a look at the kills leaderboards for both PvP and PvE?

Whenever we put together a party to run elites, the big concern is always if we have a good rogue. A warrior is nice, but if we don't have one we can manage in some elite dungeons and in arena. A mage is nice to have if you have big mobs, but again not necessary, and in some dungeons like arena completely unnecessary. Rogues are necessary anywhere that you want to kill a boss, and that is everywhere you farm because unless you kill the boss you don't get any loot! They are also the only class that can solo elite dungeons, so they don't even need to find a party to run elites, they can just do it by themselves.

And last time I checked Rogues had 24 or the top 25 spots on the PvP kills leaderboard. So yes they are by far the most dominant in PvP (and the same can be argued for PvE).
    I dont like being the LB quote thrown around...Almost every timed elite run has a mage...and we all know that the pvp lbs for mages were messed up at Seasons 2,3 because they were horribly OP. Devs dont reset kills, thats why yall are thinking rogues dominate lb..

Man, in your other thread Falmear did like 3 posts to solo elites, beating recs by mage only teams, check it out
    Last edited by Bless; 09-09-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel:1258593
    Stop complaining and just make it so you can pvp without worrying about it, its stated in all the posts here. Warriors have HP but long cd on skills and low dmg. Smurfs are well balanced but squishy, rogues are Op with low cd. Of course you kill mana fast, stop complaining, would you rather wait 4 seconds for a aimed shot?

1 aimed shot can do 1.7-3k crits every 2 seconds, stop complaining about mana and dmg, rogues are OP enough, go play on a smurf or a warrior and fight a maxed rogue that will never run out of mana and tell me how far you get with that.
    No. You are a full mythic maul warrior with glacian, dont tell me you cant kill a rogue.

And I wont take your post into account, because you have a personal grudge against me, the kid who always gets his way. Please dont post this overpowered rogue nonsense because you can dominate with a maul
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero:1258840
    why not use haze or talon that can satisfy the mana thirst?
    ---it gives low dmg, hp, dex, int, dodge and other. Nah, if we use a mana pet, we would have like under 350 dmg. I dont see why rogue have to sacrifice stats to get mana replenish. Other classes dont

Ok, but with.mana pet it does solves youre mana problem. The solution is so simple give up on malison and just use it for pve.
    Also try to watch iluvataris pvp gameplay. He uses mali and switch for mana pet if he needs mana. Smart guy! Again, no. I feel like a a flippin monkey everytime I try to regen for mana. Why do we have mana issues when others dont - right after a dmg nerf.

And if devs grant your suggestion, other classes will still disagree because we know that a rogue with mana can kill and will deliver the finishing blow. 15% mana cant even fire 2 aimed shots...

If rogues still think that this brings a "balance" you guys are wrong. Look around,
    Granting a mana replinish percentage would just allow rogue class to dominate, thats not balanced! 15% mana = 1 aimed shot
    lets see.

just above mage HP If I equip haze/talon, I have less hp than sorc...
    high crits This is our speciality
    2nd highest damaging class Were supposed to be #1 damaging class. If I had 400 dmg, i wouldnt complain about mana
    just below warriors armor 650 armor less*
    highest dodge for all class This is our speciality
    just above warriors MP Warriors never run outta mana with VB
    ----mana regen ability(?)
    O.o who needs sorc or tanks.
    Again I said 5% every pack = 15% mana per heal.

Thats not much, compared to infinite mana regen of warrior.

@Theananchy Different classes have different CDs for a reason, here ill spell it out for you = THEYRE HIGH CD CUZ THEYD BE OP WITH 5SEC CD, DEVS ARE CLEARLY THROWING THIS FACT IN YOUR FACES
    Credits to Iady

Live and work at Singapore with wife. But literally born in the Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Before the damage nerf, we would be killed before we ran out of mana or we would use way less mana because of skill mana cost. But after the damage nerf, we need more shots to kill enemies and the mana was buffed only +100 since last season.

My pack heal idea is in no way OP because it heals 15% mana in one charged use - thats just 2 aimed shots lmao...

CD wouldnt be a problem because the warriors mana source (vengeful blood) is 25secs and it could potentially heal 100% of the mana (as opposed to 15% in my suggestion) in 4shots by a rogue/mage. The mages mana heal cd is also 15secs.
    I think i have suggested this idea on some other thread. Forget about what topic is that. Im not posting on behalf of a rougue coz im a rougue, but if they imposed damage nerf(especially in pvp) ,they should compensate it, and which is MANA. Its for all class,not for one(not being biased). Damage nerf= more skills used=more mana output thus either decrease mana usage or add mana regen skills even though a very small portion of our health packs would suffice.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-amp-B-s-of-AL
    Last edited by kharmel; 09-09-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    PL= Trumkae-Enchantress / SL= Kharmel-Commando / Karmhel-Operative / DL=Kharmel / Ghostrike / Bloodyheaven

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:1259062
    Quote Originally Posted by Cero:1258840
    why not use haze or talon that can satisfy the mana thirst?
    ---it gives low dmg, hp, dex, int, dodge and other. Nah, if we use a mana pet, we would have like under 350 dmg. I dont see why rogue have to sacrifice stats to get mana replenish. Other classes dont

-some warrior gives up one skill for juggernaut to tank better.
    -some sorc gives up heals for another attsck skill to be a nuker instead of support.
    if you are talking about sacrificing other classes have been doing it already.

Ok, but with.mana pet it does solves youre mana problem. The solution is so simple give up on malison and just use it for pve.
    Also try to watch iluvataris pvp gameplay. He uses mali and switch for mana pet if he needs mana. Smart guy! Again, no. I feel like a a flippin monkey everytime I try to regen for mana. Why do we have mana issues when others dont - right after a dmg nerf.

here: classes have issues.

rogue - mana problem
    tank - can hardly kill or ks
    sorc -

And if devs grant your suggestion, other classes will still disagree because we know that a rogue with mana can kill and will deliver the finishing blow. 15% mana cant even fire 2 aimed shots...

If rogues still think that this brings a "balance" you guys are wrong. Look around,
    Granting a mana replinish percentage would just allow rogue class to dominate, thats not balanced! 15% mana = 1 aimed shot

lets see.

just above mage HP If I equip haze/talon, I have less hp than sorc...
    high crits This is our speciality
    2nd highest damaging class Were supposed to be #1 damaging class. If I had 400 dmg, i wouldnt complain about mana
    just below warriors armor 650 armor less*
    highest dodge for all class This is our speciality
    just above warriors MP Warriors never run outta mana with VB
    ----mana regen ability(?)
    O.o who needs sorc or tanks.
    Again I said 5% every pack = 15% mana per heal.

Thats not much, compared to infinite mana regen of warrior.

@Theananchy Different classes have different CDs for a reason, here ill spell it out for you = THEYRE HIGH CD CUZ THEYD BE OP WITH 5SEC CD, DEVS ARE CLEARLY THROWING THIS FACT IN YOUR FACES
    Ill also spell out for you.
    Restricting rogues mana regen makes the it balance to other class. I dont play rogue class but i ubderstand that with giving a mana regen rogue can pretty much dominates. That is not balance if one is on top. Rogue only concerns for its mana. If not this class would be a skill spammer.
    thats the main reason i dont play as rogue.
    doesnt it tires you clicking those skills
    x-times per second.

I've pvp since S2 or the release date and ive seen many rogues being a killer machine when i mana heal them with my sorc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Restricting rogues mana regen makes the it balance to other class. I dont play rogue class but i ubderstand that with giving a mana regen rogue can pretty much dominates. That is not balance if one is on top. Rogue only concerns for its mana. If not this class would be a skill spammer.
    x-times per second.

I've pvp since S2 or the release date and ive seen many rogues being a killer machine when i mana heal them with my sorc.
    yet rogues run out of mana within 3 nox-aim-pierce combos. Tell me this, have you ever played on your mage and experienced running out of 50% mana after just one fight? ofcourse not, thats cuz thats stupidity and plain unfair.

The class' weakness is both hp and mana, not running out of mana in 3 combos. Rogues should atleast get a mana replenish skill.

I would like to see how this plays out:

325 or-so dmg warrior, 800 mana and no VB on a warrior. 1v1 me. Then you tell me how unfair it is youll run out of mana within the first minute

I wont stop till this suggestion has been added. Mages cried and freakin cried when they didnt have dmg on the upgraded mythic helm. and in less than 2days it was fixed. and I really dont see how 15% mana heal is unfair, so no, I wont stop.

Also, prior to the nerf of dmg, I didnt complain of mana. Of course, after, we have to use more shots to kill = more mana lost = we run out of mana wayy faster = we need a mana replenish skill!!!
    Last edited by Bless; 09-09-2013 at 02:26 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

No. You are a full mythic maul warrior with glacian, dont tell me you cant kill a rogue.

And I wont take your post into account, because you have a personal grudge against me, the kid who always gets his way. Please dont post this overpowered rogue nonsense because you can dominate with a maul
    ^ that sounds like envy to me, go play on a warrior atm with the damage reduction and tell me how it works out vs a good rogue. Its not easy, if rogues get mana back on abilities, its too hard for the other classes. Go learn how to conserve mana and use a rogue before complaining on forums. IF you knew how to use a rogue you wouldn't be here complaining. Maybe your next thread will be "Rogues OP, Nerf".
    As well as the grudge thing, no, I believe you envy me. Your the one that takes time out of your day to come bother me and asks for 1v1s. Which, every time, you lose.
    Last edited by Theholyangel; 09-09-2013 at 02:50 PM.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theholyangel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Wow these complaining are just really stupid why not just choose other classes all I see on these threads are warriors are op mages are op rogues are op just go with the flow complaining not gonna do anything >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:1259219
    x-times per second.

yet rogues run out of mana within 3 nox-aim-pierce combos. Tell me this, have you ever played on your mage and experienced running out of 50% mana after just one fight? ofcourse not, thats cuz thats stupidity and plain unfair.

The class' weakness is both hp and mana, not running out of mana in 3 combos. Rogues should atleast get a mana replenish skill.

325 or-so dmg warrior, 800 mana and no VB on a warrior. 1v1 me. Then you tell me how unfair it is youll run out of mana within the first minute

I wont stop till this suggestion has been added. Mages cried and freakin cried when they didnt have dmg on the upgraded mythic helm. and in less than 2days it was fixed. and I really dont see how 15% mana heal is unfair, so no, I wont stop.

Also, prior to the nerf of dmg, I didnt complain of mana. Of course, after, we have to use more shots to kill = more mana lost = we run out of mana wayy faster = we need a mana replenish skill!!!

Dude, ive seen pockie manage to knock down two different mauler holder 1v1 by just using mana pet.

do you see what that means? pretty simple realy. I bet you already know this but ill tell you. A rogue that has mana supply can kill pretty much everything.

That is why Devs will never grant this mana replinish skill.... i hope(lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giuewek View Post
    Wow these complaining are just really stupid why not just choose other classes all I see on these threads are warriors are op mages are op rogues are op just go with the flow complaining not gonna do anything >.>
    I was suggesting and arguing my points. This came off rude but your post wasn't exactly the Mr. Empathy.

@ theAnanchy I have no reason to envy you, your pvp skill isnt anywhere near good, face it, without the maul and glacian you're toast against people at same gear. You are just very overrated because every time you step into pvp you bring your little group of arcanes or beatriixx - you arent very independant, I saw this at L21 as well and don't deny it. Also, in the 2 1v1s yes you beat me, see I am not afraid to lose kiddo - but I did ask rematch without the maul but you just refused. Sorry, but you have a grudge against me so I wouldn't ever account your opinions in my threads.
    Last edited by Bless; 09-09-2013 at 03:19 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:1259219
    x-times per second.

Dude, ive seen pockie manage to knock down two different mauler holder 1v1 by just using mana pet.

do you see what that means? pretty simple realy. I bet you already know this but ill tell you. A rogue that has mana supply can kill pretty much everything.

Ok, I'll try the mana pet option. But I swear if it isn't efficient, I'm bumping this thread.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Yes it's quite easy to take out a warr with mana pet

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Yes it's quite easy to take out a warr with mana pet
    I can kill any norm wars (its done using a special technique) with malison but cant with maul warriors with the same technique IK how to use a mana pet against a warrior but you cant change pets in the heat of the moment FFA...oh well lets see what the experiments bear
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bless you're just mad u can't talk as much trash as before in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exist:1259437
    Bless you're just mad u can't talk as much trash as before in pvp
    You're just a sideman

Your post has nothing to do with the topic... I wouldnt take opinions from people who have personal grudges, and by the rumors of it, its half of Judgement.

Ps. Bro stop licking rich peoples hives for once, and isnt it strange that you warriors are finding the idea OP?
    Last edited by Bless; 09-09-2013 at 06:15 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You're just a sideman

Your post has nothing to do with the topic... I wouldnt take opinions from people who have personal grudges, and by the rumors of it, its half of Judgement.

Ps. Bro stop licking rich peoples hives for once, and isnt it strange that you warriors are finding the idea OP?
    It amuses me you believe we hold grudges, we couldnt care less about you, you believe you are an all mighty rogue that everyone should bow down to but your really not, go ask other rogues about the mana issue, dont talk trash to those you can't kill. I have a arcane maul and a arcane pet, i'm using it, i've killed you without it, killed you with it. Don't talk about reap, and if anyone strokes rich ppls egos it's you, Period.
    Last edited by Theholyangel; 09-09-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You're just a sideman

This is completely relevant to this post you're one of the worst trash talkers in pvp I've seen in al now your mad because u can't adapt your build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Does every rogue have to use aimed/nox/Sp combo? its really mana consuming.
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

And while were at it...
    Rogues lets start using some daggers,
    so i can actually use my daggers : /
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob