Quote Originally Posted by Xvanitykingx View Post
I understand that but, Spacetime studios gets there ideas from its community and I have not yet seen a thread where someone has posted any new legit ideas for new content such as a new level cap or anything about some kind of event that Spacetime studios could work on.
The Spacetime community has to pitch in too!

Without us sts is nothing, and without sts we wouldn't have awesome MMO's for portable devices like we do now!

Ps. I agree, a player appreciation week would sound nice

~xvanitykingx
This is obviously not the case. And if it were it would only show that STG is bad game producer if the did not have the creativity to come up with their own content. And plus I have already seen tons of new ideas for content, and has STG implemented it, no. I'm not blaming them either for not implementing some proposed content ideas, as this is what their own design teams do, and I'm also sure that they are going to spend minimal time designing content for older games that generate less revenue. The problem is they don't even have to add new content, they can just add old content (like vanity plat packs) or make extremely simple fixes which would better the game and yet they choose not to. And vanity king could you give me an example where STS has ever based a campaign or content off of the community's ideas? (besides pink antennae)