Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Winter Content In Development

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dsgsdafda View Post
    Why are you asking for it back? I personally dont own any sets but what about those who spent millions buying them after they heard the sets are not coming? If they were ever coming back the ones who spent millions would rage even more than you are doing now!
    & the ones who'd rage about them not being 1m anymore would be the ones would wanted to sell it for 2m

If you were happy with your set & you wear it let some other players enjoy it as well instead of being selfish, but no all I've seen from anyone who's defending the statement is "oh no there price will drop" extremely selfish MERCHANTS

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Derezzzed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Market View Post
    "oops, you guys all misinterpreted our posts"
    LMAO xD

Sam "ill try to be more clearer with my future posts" xD

Still though, is it a simple slip of typing? Or are they holding on us?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Not everyone is merching the sets.
    Some are wearing it for fashion purposes.

I dont know where you grabbed this fact.if its even a fact.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Not everyone is merching the sets.
    Some are wearing it for fashion purposes.

I dont know where you grabbed this fact.if its even a fact.
    This is why people didnt want them coming back. Its no different from when I wear blue founders or gold demonlord armors. Its for attention and show. But it costs alot of gold for those exclusive sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I'm happy that Arlor vanities don't come back. Although I don't have it, I prefere them to be exclusive. It is fair for who played AL one year ago, and for who bought it for milions.

Just think about it, if you buy the new Christmas vanity next year you'll have an exclusive vanity
    Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Ixyris; 12-05-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Btw any chance forerunners coming back and levelled to cap?
    Just pm me the answer thanks.

Ok bad joke.bt i agree for something new this xmas.i wasnt here when al released the arlour set but i managed to buy mine to look good during xmas.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hm m is not good because green arlor are good than this :')

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

I have posted a more in depth response in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    To chime in regarding Snowball, Snowball will be back in the stable this holiday season for the same price as last year.

First let me reiterate what Samhayne has stated in that we are definitely sorry for the miss-communications involved. Some of the posts involved and being quoted were made before we had designed and began working on the winter content for this year, and as a result the plans have changed as it grew in awesomeness to accommodate what's best for the game. We hope when the content is released next week that everyone enjoys playing it as much as we enjoyed creating it!

Regarding the Arlor vanities situation, we feel we have gone above and beyond for a typical seasonal update this time around and we believe everyone will find a lot of entertainment in it. As part of the event there are a lot of collectible and unique content in regards to pets, weapons, armors, vanities, and other elements not yet highlighted by Samhayne. In our developmental opinion, the creation over the passed few months on this winter content has negated a need for the Arlor sets to return. This was a decision we made to preserve the rarity of the vanities already in the game from last year, as well as bring new vanities to everyone. It's a very difficult thing at times catering to the number of players and gamers we have playing our games, and as everyone is no doubt aware it is not possible to please everyone. What we do decide, almost always is in the best interest of the game to the best of our knowledge and understanding.

As the die have already been cast, let's explore a potential follow up situation. Recanting on this decision and returning the Arlor sets would only serve to anger or antagonize an already delicate situation with yet MORE confusion and distrust. Player's that are currently happy would become angered, and angered players would become happier (briefly), and no one would know which way was up in terms of what else may come, go, stay or remain. After it went live all of the merching tied to the decision as well as other social factors would create a more horrendous situation for everyone involved as gold continues to change hands based on things discussed on the forums, fluctuating at an unknown rate as the need to appease different opinions and concerns at the same time becomes an impossible thing to juggle. The fallout of changing the decision again would be monumentally awful for both us and for you, the players. We have to be firm this time and commit to not bringing them back.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and we will work very hard to make sure this type of situation does not happen again!
    Here's the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1364150
    Last edited by Justg; 12-05-2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: added quote

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Thank you for keeping its value.
    I hope you have plat discount this weekend which will make everyone happy.
    But still not clear about rogue red arlor. Just saying.

So now.
    New pet yet?
    Last edited by Excuses; 12-05-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I purchased my ONLY arlor set when they first became tradeable. It was by no means cheap, but I had to have it so I saved up for it. When it was said on the forums that old stuff will be coming back, I had second thoughts whether that included the green arlor set. So instead of selling mine quickly to make some profit before it suddenly drops, I kept it. There was also that (ok get ready to roll your eyes) sentimental value of having worked hard for that and buying it WHEN I really wanted it, to wear over my set. I do feel sad for my friend for whom I sold an Arlor tree set, and others who chose to sell theirs because devs said they will be back, though. Those who were able to buy at ridiculously low prices, boy u guys are lucky. I just hope the devs will be more careful with releasing statements about items since we all want to be practical with our assets.
    SeksiMARI
    CLIMAX Guildmaster

Play nice, stranger.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Killerheels For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    True, but the fact is for many months... infact, up until the very last week, they confirmed that arlor sets WOULD be coming back. Heck, I know that most people did sell their sets expecting them to come back.

The amount of people that own arlor sets & would lose money is a smaller percentage. Are their discontinued vanities in the game? Sure. However, what has shown in the past is that seasonal vanities come back every single year. For them to go back in their word has caused lots of people financial loss & disappointment.

The amount of threads that I've seen on this issue was maybe two? The amount of people that were unhappy were relatively few compared to the amount of people that were happy that they were coming back.

You can spin it in any way that you like, but the truth is that they lied to us. I'm one of the people that held off buying vanities until this recent change explicitly for all the quotes. However, unlike most, I can afford the new prices. What about others who loved the vanity set for it's visual appearances?

They've angered more people than they would've.
    The solution to make everyone happy is to do what they often did in PL which is to release the same vanity but with some slight difference in appearance. Remember the Easter Ears in PL? Make a new Tree vanity for sorcerer, but change the color slightly. Maybe make the Xmas lights on the tree a different color and the star at the top of the hat a different color. Release a new green arlor rogue vanity, but make it a darker green maybe, or maybe keep the green color the same but make the trim gold instead of white. Then players who did not have the chance last year can buy one, but then the older set will still retain more value due to rarity and being discontinued.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    The solution to make everyone happy is to do what they often did in PL which is to release the same vanity but with some slight difference in appearance. Remember the Easter Ears in PL? Make a new Tree vanity for sorcerer, but change the color slightly. Maybe make the Xmas lights on the tree a different color and the star at the top of the hat a different color. Release a new green arlor rogue vanity, but make it a darker green maybe, or maybe keep the green color the same but make the trim gold instead of white. Then players who did not have the chance last year can buy one, but then the older set will still retain more value due to rarity and being discontinued.
    Wish they would have done then with Arlors instead of all this confusion, but hey it is what it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Ahhh, I gotcha, Cara. You can't change the decision because too much gold has changed hands as a result.
    Too bad you guys didn't have such concerns for players when the pirate ring debacle happened...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

"Deecember 3" ...isn't today 6. Dec?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Ahhh, I gotcha, Cara. You can't change the decision because too much gold has changed hands as a result.
    Too bad you guys didn't have such concerns for players when the pirate ring debacle happened...
    At least they're learning from their mistakes.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorix View Post
    "Deecember 3" ...isn't today 6. Dec?
    It says "Update: Dec. 3rd - Vanities and Launch Timing", meaning that December 3rd was they date that they updated this thread to show the screenshots of the new vanities, and also to give the expected date for the winter content:
    "We are planning for the Tarlok's Wrath content to go live on Monday, Dec. 9th around mid day, Central US Time."

So content is expected to go live on Monday, Dec. 9th. Got it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I'm more interested in the arcane pet
    Just remember you win some you lose some that life

When are you gonna show us the pic and stat for the arcane pet

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sevenpain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Suggestion:

Over the Christmas event why not have the old Christmas vanity be placed in crates? It would generate plat sales, as well as crate sales.
    Avy
    12-2012

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    At least they're learning from their mistakes.
    Learning but still repeating my friend

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Derezzzed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Suggestion:

Over the Christmas event why not have the old Christmas vanity be placed in crates? It would generate plat sales, as well as crate sales.
    Most likely there will be a new arcane pet, the new legendary weapons (?) & returning mythic weapons (?)

They got locks covered