Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changing the PvP Scene!!! An initiative by <Pride>

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    Oh ok so u say u need skill to play arcane legends umm i see many people in this game is theys first MMO. i just can say what is the porpuse to make pvp with same equip users??? MMORPG'S is a competitive games not a same users game.. for that i can play a campaing game (not online)

if u play in this game is to be better all the time not to be lower.. so why u lv up? to be lv 36 no? to use the best equip lv 36 no? to fight with lv 36 people and run high lv maps..

twink is the same than end game here. u fight with same lv people. ''Twinks'' normally are to kill high lv players. bcus u put a FULL best low lv gear. but sure maybe u think twinks are only to join a map to kill the same lv players maybe u never play another game.

@Venom: if u don't like my comment why u write? is my oppinion and u should respect it. if i want play AL i play if i don't want i don't play.. i don't care what game u play.

if i enjoy game or not is my oppinion. i just say why i don't like the idea its all
    Did you even read my post? You completely missed the entire point and instead fixate on level disparity and gear.

First, twinks never fight players that are tens of levels higher - that would be insane and contrary to the definition of a twink.

Second, you cap for two reasons: to run elite maps (and get the best end-game loot) and to never be at a level disadvantage in end-game PvP.

Third, PvP in AL is +/- 2 levels, so it is possible to have a lv10 fighting a lv14, which sets up your lower level killing higher level player scenarios.

Fourth, not everyone levels to end-game. Builds, gear and tactics vary a lot between low level and end game....it is sufficiently different that someone who is pro at end-game may not be as good in twink levels.

Frankly, I am struggling to see what your point is here. It sounds like you would prefer to have an open PvP realm where end-gamers can stand around ganking every low level that enters. Perhaps that sounds like fun to you, but to me it sounds bush-league. I wouldn't pat myself on the back for a job well done killing a player 15 levels lower than me. Instead, I get far more satisfaction when I kill a group that is trying to gang/spawn me. The essence of PvP isn't just a kill stat, it should be the give and take of two equally matched teams and the strategy and cooperation that is necessary to win a match.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post: