Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Injustice in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Farm&merch more and dont give up, its not so hard. I see very few people without mythics, when i enter a pvp arena.
    I'm off from AL for a long time, time constraints due to final year. . So. .

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    I'm off from AL for a long time, time constraints due to final year. . So. .

You need to spend some time to get the best equipment, this is how it works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

You need to spend some time to get the best equipment, this is how it works.
    Indeed I got all the best legen though. Maxed out at 6K health, 530 str and over 300 dmg..doesn't seem enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Indeed I got all the best legen though. Maxed out at 6K health, 530 str and over 300 dmg..doesn't seem enough

Thats fine, just dont do 1-1 with maxed players. I cant compete also with samael users, 10% crit means a lot for sorcerer. He will with crit on every third lightning strike with 30%+, while me just on every 5th with 20%, thats a huge difference.
    Last edited by Haligali; 02-19-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Thats fine, just dont do 1-1 with maxed players. I cant compete also with samael users, 10% crit means a lot for sorcerer. He will with crit on every third lightning strike with 30%+, while me just on every 5th with 20%, thats a huge difference.
    No point atm.. but dem rogues.. with the razorbacks and mythic sets.. and maul warriors.. and mythic mages.. I'm the first one to die in a 5v5 due to me being the least specced. Now come on, who likes to be killed every now and then. That's why I support the idea. And even when I'll get mythic sets (in april when I'll rejoin. Plat spending and heavy farming), I'll still support this idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I have a very simple question. How would you differentiate between mythic and non mythic warriors?
    Say I have full mythic set and arcane maul but I unequip them and equip all legendaries. Then by current equipment I goto non mythic group and then I take out the big guns and wham. You are all dead.
    Second scenario is suppose sts differentiates mythics and non mythics by title. Even then suppose a plat user bought a mythic pet by his hard earned plats so now he will be pitted against other mythics all time? That doesnt seem equal to me either.
    In either case a huge change has to be implemented to make this work to which I don't quite agree with and also I probably guess STS wouldnt even do anything about it.
    P.S. Rouges with elite legendary equipments can do insane things in pvp :/ and so I hate them
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laar View Post
    Look, people work hard on their mythics and buy plat to get an ADVANTAGE. think about it: what's the point of buying mythic and plat if you don't really get anything off of it right? It's just a waste of time and money. Besides, how about if newbs played with epic and rare gear? Do they really stand a chance against legendary users? Maybe, but not really. If you try to make a point, look at it in different angles. I understand what you're trying to say, but what you're trying to say also sucks for mythic users because then they just wasted their time.
    As a previous post look leaderboards not even one non plat user you do have the advantage but come on doing PVP with lower legendary people is a just a walk in the sunshine at least be a little cometitive in PvP and try earn some real kills that could be proud of. After all I mentioned that you can visit lower rooms if you pay a certain amount

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Well StS I haven't heard anything from you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show....php?p=1482299
    This. This can solve a lot for a while

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    What do you classify as a plat-user?

I have upgraded myth set, but I haven't spent a cent in this game. I have never looted a myth/arcane in any locked crate. My myths come from Elite Gold Chests and my plat comes from free offers.

I personally had to heavily farm to get to where I am. I didn't get lucky after cracking open a few crates like some people. I know I am not the only person who has had the same experiences.

I'm not sure how you can segregate players based on plat usage. Technically, we are all plat users, unless you did not use the 7 free plat given to you at the first few levels.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you are referring to people who spend real cash in the game. That seems unfair to them since they paid to have an advantage. They also pay to keep the game free-to-play for all of us. I think we should in fact, respect them in this sense.

Don't get me wrong. I totally understand your situation. I was once a full-Legendary warrior. PvP wasn't fun when everyone else could annihilate you immediately. But I dusted myself off, and focused on PvE and Elite. After making my profits, I was able to buy my myth set when prices became more affordable.

Obtaining myths is hard. Very hard for some people. But it all depends on your perspective. Do you see the glass as half-empty? Or half-full? All it takes is dedication and before you know it, you will be using your own myth
    wow bro soooo true in my opinion.+8 for ur post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

brotha woods +8 right? well I will say one thing people don't have the capacity of time that other people have so respect that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    brotha woods +8 right? well I will say one thing people don't have the capacity of time that other people have so respect that
    Just my opinion. Not disrespecting anyone elses . my main agreement is that spacetime will never make EVERYONE HAPPY there will always be someone who is ignorant about decisions spacetime makes regarding their game. Impossible to make game fair for everyone cause once something is made to make people happy it makes others upset and they call it unfair and boo hoo about it. People only care if sts is doing something to benifit them they not care about anything/anyone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brotha Woods View Post
    Just my opinion. Not disrespecting anyone elses . my main agreement is that spacetime will never make EVERYONE HAPPY there will always be someone who is ignorant about decisions spacetime makes regarding their game. Impossible to make game fair for everyone cause once something is made to make people happy it makes others upset and they call it unfair and boo hoo about it. People only care if sts is doing something to benifit them they not care about anything/anyone else.
    Ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Recently I won the jester contest if you know and made a lot of money so I bought hammerjaw and lunar full gemmed and went face to face to a mythic rogue and a crashed him.If I had my legendary equip I would have been crushed and some people say it's all about the skills you guys need to rethink

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Socrates For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Recently I won the jester contest if you know and made a lot of money so I bought hammerjaw and lunar full gemmed and went face to face to a mythic rogue and a crashed him.If I had my legendary equip I would have been crushed and some people say it's all about the skills you guys need to rethink
    I feel betrayed, Socrates. Haha kidding, gratz!! XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brotha Woods View Post
    Yess.. business as usual.. but at the end.. if they cannot keep everyone happy, a lot of people gonna leave this game and choose another game..
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

hehe thanks bro!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

ty for making this thread so active keep up the good work guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Injustice ahahahha i fight with arcane, mythic and legendary, i no complain PVP --> Say is PLAYER VS PLAYER. Regardless of rank.
    if you do not like as PVP, there are one option PVE is easy and no complain.
    Strive if you want outdo each other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Normitaa :) View Post
    Injustice ahahahha i fight with arcane, mythic and legendary, i no complain PVP --> Say is PLAYER VS PLAYER. Regardless of rank.
    if you do not like as PVP, there are one option PVE is easy and no complain.
    Strive if you want outdo each other.
    read the whole thread and my posts and see why I say this is an injustice.Then you can talk