Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next Week: New Dragkin Teeth Shop Armor & Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    It appears that the Magma gear is almost as good as mythic, which is fine. Remember that mythics from last season should be about as good as the best legendary from this season. That is the way it is supposed to be. Also, these magma armors and helms are by no means easy to get as can be seen by the amount of dragkin teeth needed.
    Does that mean the gear we get from Elites will be better than mythics?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

When will the lvl 35 mythic armor set become tradable?? they were supposedto become tradable this season right??? and the lvl 35mythic armor set has almost the same stats as that of the new legendries..... is this justified??
    Last edited by Truehonor; 03-19-2014 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

tears of joy.. :')

Well done STS!

Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster
    ~★Bloodpack's one stop shop for signatures and artwork★~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

still these r assault. and teeth price is too mch.
    should be 60 for helm and 100 for armour.
    as they r nt even close to mythic stats.
    from war perspective,
    if u compare by
    STR:
    mythic set has +6str more then this magma set. also mythic set will hav 2more xtra slot then this set. meaning +12str more if super gemmed.
    so total : +18str more then magma.

DMG:
    mythic set has around +10 dmg more then magma.

ARMOUR:
    mythic set has around +60 more armour.

So mythic set is still far better then this set.
    so m not justified by this set costing 270teeth. its jst too low for such hard labour.
    i hope dragon scale set will hav better stats then this magma set and slightly lower then mythic set.

i will buy mythic set and upgrade it if i see dragon scale has lower stats then magma lol.
    (if u see noble set and champion set, noble>champion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Since I lvled up in 4 days (because of the singe rescue) now I don't have anything to do PvP is almost empty and most of the players are still lvling up and I can't find not even one party for teeth hunt. I hope the elites are going to be really cool!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What about new legend weapon?
    Asdcv, Warrior lvl 36, Legends of Russia, Guild officer

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Since I lvled up in 4 days (because of the singe rescue) now I don't have anything to do PvP is almost empty and most of the players are still lvling up and I can't find not even one party for teeth hunt. I hope the elites are going to be really cool!!!
    The elites is not cool...more harder than lvl 36 before...

Robhawk

Ok now i know that i dont need to farm teeth for the crappy staff weapon, helm or armor. The L41 rifle of brutaltiy is no 1 weapon (except myth staff n kershal) and my myth helm and armor are still fine... lol!

Should i say "well done sts"... mh if you ask me -> no!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    hmm why do i have a feeling that for them to drop from boss will probably be faster than farming 270 teeth for a set and probably even better stats ?
    Laziness + wishful thinking = that feeling you get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MetalForce View Post
    yeah seems to me no one will be buying rogue "of tactics" set. As a rogue myself i wouldnt buy em unless they were potency or brutality. How come warriors get assault but we got skimped? last i checked warriors are a tank/healing class, so giving them the damage boosting armor and not the damage classes seems a little silly
    This is right... seems kinda backwards...
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

This is just the set available for purchase using teeth, the other stat variations can be farmed as per the normal elite boss killing method. This is also where the Elite weapons will be, on a particular elite boss.

Note that this is the ONLY way to get this particular stated set.

The set, and stats are subject to change of course, this is to give you the heads up on how to obtain some of these. There will likely be an edit to the original post to reflect any changes made. Things like the Rogue set being Brutality instead of Tactics!

Another thing to keep in mind is that this is the Elite set, so Magma is the highest tier available at this point. The Dragonscale armors will come from Elite Dragonscale Chests, and while reasonably close the Magma gear is the primo gear. Remember that itemization has changed for this expansion moving forward so it's no longer apples to apples in terms of previous expansion to current expansion stat comparisons.

Dragkin Teeth will drop more frequently from Elite Bosses. Farming Dragkin Teeth in normal is designed to be a longer road, thus rewarding players putting in the time, as well as those braving the hardest content. As always are ears are open, and we're watching the forums for feedback from you all.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Carapace; 03-19-2014 at 10:30 AM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Magma set looks awesome, I hope there will be a vanity version of it. If teeth go smoother in elites, I see no problems of getting it in a week or two...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This is just the set available for purchase using teeth, the other stat variations can be farmed as per the normal elite boss killing method. This is also where the Elite weapons will be, on a particular elite boss.

Note that this is the ONLY way to get this particular stated set.

The set, and stats are subject to change of course, this is to give you the heads up on how to obtain some of these. There will likely be an edit to the original post to reflect any changes made. Things like the Rogue set being Brutality instead of Tactics!

Another thing to keep in mind is that this is the Elite set, so Magma is the highest tier available at this point. The Dragonscale armors will come from Elite Dragonscale Chests, and while reasonably close the Magma gear is the primo gear. Remember that itemization has changed for this expansion moving forward so it's no longer apples to apples in terms of previous expansion to current expansion stat comparisons.

Dragkin Teeth will drop more frequently from Elite Bosses. Farming Dragkin Teeth in normal is designed to be a longer road, thus rewarding players putting in the time, as well as those braving the hardest content. As always are ears are open, and we're watching the forums for feedback from you all.

Thanks guys!
    I think most here would agree with me, but I think that the best magma set for each class should be the one that is purchased for teeth. That would mean Potency or Will for rogues, Assault or Fitness for warriors, and Brutality or Security for sorcerers. How else can someone justify farming for so many teeth to get these sets? If the best version of the set is something that drops from an elite boss, then people are just going to farm for that and only the few players who are lucky enough to loot an arcane shard are going to care about farming teeth.

Please make this change! It will make things much much more interesting and keep people working hard to get that best set. And in the meantime while they are working for that set, many will buy the lesser versions of the magma set that are dropping from elite bosses, so those will still have plenty of value.

For lower tier players who do not have much money, there will still be the dragonscale armors and helms that will cost less.

Lastly, I think this best version of magma armors and helms should be slightly better than the level 36 upgraded mythic set. Otherwise it seems way easier to just get the mythic set and upgrade it instead of farming for hundreds of teeth. Also, many end game players already have the upgraded mythic set and for those of us who do, there will be little to work towards in terms of armor and helms. In order for these magma items to have good value and make it worthwhile to farm for them in elites, there has to be demand there from all of the player base, not just the mid level players. The top pro players must desire these items for the prices to be decent, and thus this will benefit the entire player base as elite farming will be very profitable for everyone.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 03-19-2014 at 11:06 AM.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think most here would agree with me, but I think that the best magma set for each class should be the one that is purchased for teeth. That would mean Potency or Will for rogues, Assault or Fitness for warriors, and Brutality or Security for sorcerers. How else can someone justify farming for so many teeth to get these sets? If the best version of the set is something that drops from an elite boss, then people are just going to farm for that and only the few players who are lucky enough to loot an arcane shard are going to care about farming teeth.

Please make this change! It will make things much much more interesting and keep people working hard to get that best set. And in the meantime while they are working for that set, many will buy the lesser versions of the magma set that are dropping from elite bosses, so those will still have plenty of value.

For lower tier players who do not have much money, there will still be the dragonscale armors and helms that will cost less.

Lastly, I think this best version of magma armors and helms should be slightly better than the level 36 upgraded mythic set. Otherwise it seems way easier to just get the mythic set and upgrade it instead of farming for hundreds of teeth. Also, many end game players already have the upgraded mythic set and for those of us who do, there will be little to work towards in terms of armor and helms. In order for these magma items to have good value and make it worthwhile to farm for them in elites, there has to be demand there from all of the player base, not just the mid level players. The top pro players must desire these items for the prices to be decent, and thus this will benefit the entire player base as elite farming will be very profitable for everyone.
    I agree 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should definitely do what energizeric says!!!
    MoD_Emirhan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Will elite bosses be able to drop multiple teeth?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

very sexy, >.< need more teeth, need to bop somemore dragon's in the mouth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

perfectly put

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truehonor View Post
    When will the lvl 35 mythic armor set become tradable?? they were supposedto become tradable this season right??? and the lvl 35mythic armor set has almost the same stats as that of the new legendries..... is this justified??
    Right now we don't have plans to make those items tradeable.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

This is definitely the intent, we want the primo set to be purchased only with teeth to preserve their integrity, and from flooding the CS market. I will adapt what you're talking about into the items on the vendor. There is only one set that will be on the vendor per class however. Currently it is

Warrior: Of Will
    Rogue: Of Brutality
    Sorcerer: Of Force

It sounds like these are not what you would like to see but rather you would like to see:

Warrior: Assault or Fitness
    Rogue: Potency or Will
    Sorcerer: Brutality or Security

correct? If you had to pick one to be the best, what would YOU choose of these two options per class?

Working with you guys on this helps make the game better and more fun in the long haul for everyone

In regards to the Mythic Upgrade set, there is going to be a definite overlap of the upgraded mythics being a bit more superior because 1) they still need to be viable this season, and 2) the new itemization applies to new items, not legacy unless they are dropped in the new expansion. IE a level 40 version of the Architect armor will have slightly lower stats given the new itemization strategy compared to where it would end up given the previous itemization.
    Last edited by Carapace; 03-19-2014 at 12:06 PM.
    | | | |

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post: