Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
I think most here would agree with me, but I think that the best magma set for each class should be the one that is purchased for teeth. That would mean Potency or Will for rogues, Assault or Fitness for warriors, and Brutality or Security for sorcerers. How else can someone justify farming for so many teeth to get these sets? If the best version of the set is something that drops from an elite boss, then people are just going to farm for that and only the few players who are lucky enough to loot an arcane shard are going to care about farming teeth.

Please make this change! It will make things much much more interesting and keep people working hard to get that best set. And in the meantime while they are working for that set, many will buy the lesser versions of the magma set that are dropping from elite bosses, so those will still have plenty of value.

For lower tier players who do not have much money, there will still be the dragonscale armors and helms that will cost less.

Lastly, I think this best version of magma armors and helms should be slightly better than the level 36 upgraded mythic set. Otherwise it seems way easier to just get the mythic set and upgrade it instead of farming for hundreds of teeth. Also, many end game players already have the upgraded mythic set and for those of us who do, there will be little to work towards in terms of armor and helms. In order for these magma items to have good value and make it worthwhile to farm for them in elites, there has to be demand there from all of the player base, not just the mid level players. The top pro players must desire these items for the prices to be decent, and thus this will benefit the entire player base as elite farming will be very profitable for everyone.
I agree 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should definitely do what energizeric says!!!
MoD_Emirhan