Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do not give out your account email and password!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunnderakk View Post
    Pls i am freinds with popyjo on facebook, so i gave him my password and that to lvl it up, he then gave all my items to his character and 75k, he refuses to give them back, pls help, pls. Theres like a billion pinks there, pls, i used to be his freind, i am never giving password to anyone, even if they are freinds or not!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Sorry but... i lold so hard i feel out of bed, knocking over the sidetable lamp, the lightbulb fell into my cup of sweet tea causing sparks to hit the stacks of fliers for my lost dog, which then ignited my curtains, which then ignited my room.. and now we have no house... and im sitting outside.. thx. -.-
    Dont you think thats a bit drastic Twink? ! Anyways, gunnderak, seriously why did you do that in the first place? Just level up normally and enjoy the features of the game as you go along ;D It isn't too hard to get one account to lvl 45, 45 - 50 however... hmm ;D im getting there
    Mageeeeeeexd - Lvl 48 Paladin (MAIN), Tanklet - Lvl 19 Pure DEX Avian Twink-to-be
    Daytime - Pure INT Enchantress RANK #4 on Enchantress Kill/Death Ratio (#1 to be)
    Ragetanker - Bear TANK Atm nooby however...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i will be banning a lv 47 and all his 4 other chars for acc scamming feels good to take those.....people out of the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kossi View Post
    i will be banning a lv 47 and all his 4 other chars for acc scamming feels good to take those.....people out of the game
    Wonder who it is...

How do you find delight in banning reporting and trolling.. just curious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey well I had someone account saved on my I device now it's banned. N my friend has received a message for breaking the rules but I haven't, so I wondering if someone can disband my I device or something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Only the weakest newbies ask for passwords and account information, and deserve to be banned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Estraz if ur talkin about me I didn't do any thing wrong I just had my account saved on his touch which is why I was banned well that's my theory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Something not very smart to do.

Check Out My Guild's Website: http://club-estraz.blogspot.com/
    *Private message me if you want to join the most rewarding and organized guild ever!
    MEMBERS: 90, ACTIVE MEMBERS: 87, MEMBERS WITH WARNINGS: 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got a question. A friend that I have made in-game asked for my e-mail. He said he wanted to send me an e-mail. should I not give it to him? Will just my e-mail do any serious harm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sorry i couldnt get a screenshot but someone once did ask me my email and password, i remember he was a low level bear, better watch that catigory!

simbaha2

Quote Originally Posted by caprisun84 View Post
    sorry i couldnt get a screenshot but someone once did ask me my email and password, i remember he was a low level bear, better watch that catigory!
    what's catigory?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

How to take screenshots on a HTC Desire ?
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ya and there are people asking for acc info to hack your acc, giving you unlimited rares. I saw one of my PL friends let him do it, and then the hacker approaches me as my friend to try and show that the hack was real... Watch out, and don't be greedy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi guys, there's a scammer/hacker amongest us his onscreen name is Veoraran; a lev 20 player. Supposedly has a lev 50 player by the name; and get this Lordmoke. Approached me when i was playing with my low level farmer (Fathom). His catch line "r u trustworthy". "Can i put my void set and 120,000 in ur stash". Thought this was a player who just hadn't had a chance to accumulate a stash large enough to store his items yet. But when he began to inquiry about my acct info and password red flags went up; so I informed him, you can't do this the game won't let you that, when he said all you have to do is give it to me. At that point I report this individual and informed all other players to be on the look out for him. Didn't know where else to post this, but here. Don't how long it takes the Devs. to act but thought I'd better get it out here for all players especially new players that might not know this.
    High level players are:
    Revox 55
    Archerblue 52
    Bblink 52
    Apoaalyse 52
    Last edited by Apostar; 03-12-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I gave my email and password to a guy who's dad works for PL!! He told me that he would give me free plat and he did!! He begged me to lvl him to 50 so he told me his email and password and I lvled him up. The next day I was banned when he was 50 yesterday! Any reason?? Assomers, I know that you will not un-ban me... By the way his account name is Sharptip... I'm sad, the dev team hates me when I play PL... expecially Justg when I wanted to know some questions about Blackstar but at least Asommers replied to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

You need to direct your question to the dev's directly as they won't respond on the forums to this sort of post.

Contact them via support[at]spacetimestudios.com (replacing the [at] with @

Good luck
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I done that first thing with my email. Asommers sent me ' We will not be replying to these requests' so I decided to message them but they still don't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This is happening all threw the game, the other night one player kept posting will buy a under lvl 10 account 200k... i posted in main this is agains pl rules and that even asking could get this person banned, i explained banned is done via devise not just account, the player stopped posting, each time i changed charecters and re entered the room they where re advertising. It seems many players who are young are giving out their account info for reasons such as....

1) somone twlling them they will buy them plat
    2) i can help you respec your account to make you stronger....
    3) i can help you set up skills for combos i usually charge 800k but i like you ill do it for free....
    4) let me take your account to a higher lvl i can farm for you and get you free gold and items.....

All followed by i just need your account and password.....
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thedexeagle View Post
    I gave my email and password to a guy who's dad works for PL!! He told me that he would give me free plat and he did!! He begged me to lvl him to 50 so he told me his email and password and I lvled him up. The next day I was banned when he was 50 yesterday! Any reason?? Assomers, I know that you will not un-ban me... By the way his account name is Sharptip... I'm sad, the dev team hates me when I play PL... expecially Justg when I wanted to know some questions about Blackstar but at least Asommers replied to me.
    Logging into another player's account is a no-no. Not allowed whatsoever. I will say no more
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Devs are very good about replys, the thought process here is...... There are how many thousand players? How ,any emails? It takes time ti sift threw thousands of e mails, and reply. I have played many games. PL is the first to have a dev team that takes the time to respond. Patience.....

P.S dont give out information not matter who somone Claims to be..
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last edited by UniitsHD; 04-06-2011 at 05:56 AM.