4 Posts

add me plox in gamecenter!! name kab4ros
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

well I'm officially bored! i dont know why, maybe since i have no wifi for multi, but yea solo reached climax for me.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hehe, "solo" and "climax" don't work so well in a sentence in a childish persons mind......
    Blah, blah, blah. Whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hahaha.

/char
    Blah, blah, blah. Whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

this game is so boring ... i have lost interest.... anyone have better games to suggest?
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol I've started ranting my frustrations all over the DD forum. I want so much to love DD, but it's getting to be too damn time-consuming with no reward for the time invested.

Wish PL would step up their game so I could come back and enjoy it again. The game just isn't the same since 1.5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

any new maps scheduled in PL coming soon? anyone? I dont mean updates like magic mirror, etc.. i want maps, higher lvl cap, new gear, things like that?
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If PL had an item system like DD, it would be freaking amazing and actually give people a reason to play again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Hey all! I just started yesterday and been spending quite some time on it.

Idk, its not all that for me. Maybe not yet, hopefully. I still have a few things I don't get.

1. Is online THAT crucial if you wanna level or get good gear? Their online feature doesn't seem great, at all.

2. Is it bad to focus on hero only? I mean sure, I find towers useful, but I just don't like the fact that I have a hero, yet I'm just focusing on levelling my towers.

3. What's the mana bank or the saved mana for anyway? Especially when you sell all the stuff you get?

4. How do you get the godly etc loot?

Sorry, << Noob.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

1- You can solo as much as you want. I do more soloing bc it's a pain to connect with people. If anything, I'll spend a bit of evening time doing multiplayer with a friend or two. And Gamespy is coming with the update, which is supposed to be better for multi.

2- Mine are all hybrids. I find that between all my points from levelig and gear, I can afford to do both. But don't ignore towers -- they're incredibly useful. It's good to have a strong character, too, tho, for tines when the defenses aren't enough on their own.

3- Mana in your bank is used to upgrade items so you can add stat points to them. You invest mana into the item in the forge.

4- Ogres drop lots of godly items at the moment. This is being done away with in the update, though. I suggest unlocking Ogre Crush soon so you can take advantage of it before the update. F&F (lvl 2) on insane also has an ogre, but it's more time consuming to farm. Good place to start until you have a weapon that fan handle ogre crush, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Hey all! I just started yesterday and been spending quite some time on it.

Idk, its not all that for me. Maybe not yet, hopefully. I still have a few things I don't get.

1. Is online THAT crucial if you wanna level or get good gear? Their online feature doesn't seem great, at all.

2. Is it bad to focus on hero only? I mean sure, I find towers useful, but I just don't like the fact that I have a hero, yet I'm just focusing on levelling my towers.

3. What's the mana bank or the saved mana for anyway? Especially when you sell all the stuff you get?

4. How do you get the godly etc loot?

Sorry, << Noob.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    1- You can solo as much as you want. I do more soloing bc it's a pain to connect with people. If anything, I'll spend a bit of evening time doing multiplayer with a friend or two. And Gamespy is coming with the update, which is supposed to be better for multi.

2- Mine are all hybrids. I find that between all my points from levelig and gear, I can afford to do both. But don't ignore towers -- they're incredibly useful. It's good to have a strong character, too, tho, for tines when the defenses aren't enough on their own.

3- Mana in your bank is used to upgrade items so you can add stat points to them. You invest mana into the item in the forge.

4- Ogres drop lots of godly items at the moment. This is being done away with in the update, though. I suggest unlocking Ogre Crush soon so you can take advantage of it before the update. F&F (lvl 2) on insane also has an ogre, but it's more time consuming to farm. Good place to start until you have a weapon that fan handle ogre crush, though.
    Thanks!

How fast levelling or such is considered fast? I mean I joined a level 50+ game earlier, it was probably on intense and I was just jumping around, I think I gained like 10k exp (as a level 3) and it jumped to level 8. A bulk of that came from like the bonus exp at the end though. I'm pretty sure this is considered power leveling?

But okay, I'll definitely unlock my maps first, thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Its like 2.1M xp to cap out...sounds like a lot but I can lvl a char from 0 to 60 in less than 2 hours...IF I HAVE THE RIGHT GEAR...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The funny thing is, you don't stop gaining experience when you hit lvl 60. So unless they do something about it, when the lvl cap is raised to 70, many people will already have enough experience to be lvl 70.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If PL had an item system like DD, it would be freaking amazing and actually give people a reason to play again!
    Haha... I have the same thoughts! Maybe we can suggest to PL about DD's item system... so that way, that's a much better reason to play !
    [On a Break... Waiting for the next big update...]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maneut View Post
    Haha... I have the same thoughts! Maybe we can suggest to PL about DD's item system... so that way, that's a much better reason to play !
    Care to explain what the DD item system is like?

What I understand now is, try to get godly stuff, then what?

Also, do the stats differ? 2 of the same weapons could have different stats?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes, most items, even with the same name, have different stats. There's just so much variety. It gives you a reason to farm, because you can always find something ever so slightly better. For instance, a huntress weapon might be awesome all around but have a slow reloading time. So you can farm to find one of similar awesomeness only with faster reload.

And then you can upgrade any of the stats by investing mana into it.

It just offers so much to the game. Really gives you a reason to farm: not like PL, where everyone can get the same gear.

And what's cool is that people usually only care about the best gear they find, so they're usually pretty generous with other things they find. Once you find a better staff, you fan give your old one to a friend if it helps them.

It just WORKS. One of the few things that aren't broken in DD lol.

And I've mentioned it several times here, how PL could learn from DD. If the devs are reading, I don't need to tell them again.

People have also recommended item forging in the past, so it's not a completely new suggestion. I just think DD has done a really great job of it, and PL would benefit immensely from a similar system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

in DD, there is honestly almost no point in collecting, since you will not find the same item twice, and the best item you find will simply be the one you wear. it makes people make whole threads on giving stuff away, though i redict that with update we may see more actual mana trading due to lowered mana from selling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Eh, my tavern is littered with weapons and armor I'll never use. I figure I'll find newbies (or droid players after the update) to give them to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

... (or droid players after the update) to give them to.
    I already have DD for my droid, just haven't found time to actually play it much.