Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    To be honest I have tried countless times to get fair games with these magnum ppl.The only time we had a decent game was when a mod joined our game.And guess what! Poof all trash talk dissapeared and all could rg xD.I'm sorry but magnums aren't in any way or form the victims here.MOST,but not all,could care less to play fair.

Oh and BTW xeno why don't u join them instead of being a cheerleader? Just saying
    Spell, I edited my post. Had to submit the Magnum part because I had just got home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

To be honest, "Not seeing any changes, why should we stop our [retaliation-blocking] ways too?" is a pathetic excuse. It's been a day since implementation. Secondly, it's been announced all over GC and guild thread; but because not everyone was online, it will take atleast a week or two for the rule to be solidly built into gameplay.

However it requires co-operation of the others and if those other guilds aren't willing to co-operate, then I have to honestly say that you are worse than those who are scapegoated of starting the blocking, or who have done it, because you are carrying it on.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    To be honest, "Not seeing any changes, why should we stop our [retaliation-blocking] ways too?" is a pathetic excuse. It's been a day since implementation. Secondly, it's been announced all over GC and guild thread; but because not everyone was online, it will take atleast a week or two for the rule to be solidly built into gameplay.

However it requires co-operation of the others and if those other guilds aren't willing to co-operate, then I have to honestly say that you are worse than those who are scapegoated of starting the blocking, or who have done it, because you are carrying it on.
    Well let's see what happens in the coming weeks.if what u guys are trying to do is true I'm sure we all will enjoy PvP more.

BTW should we post screenies of blockers to your guild thread so u my address them or give em a spanking he he =)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Well let's see what happens in the coming weeks.if what u guys are trying to do is true I'm sure we all will enjoy PvP more.

BTW should we post screenies of blockers to your guild thread so u my address them or give em a spanking he he =)
    Spell, if you analyze your posts you can notice that you have obvious flame baits. This is a constructive feedback thread, if you're here to look for a fight then please go back in game. Thanks in advance.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Why not make a closed group where only 2 leaders/officers from the mentioned guilds have access. Post screenies there. If we are to fix this then complaints should not be made too public as it will invite trolls and unnecessary comments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Careful deadroth this guy takes college classes in high school ! =o
    Careful dead this guy doesn't know what college is ! =0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobiotic View Post
    Spell, if you analyze your posts you can notice that you have obvious flame baits. This is a constructive feedback thread, if you're here to look for a fight then please go back in game. Thanks in advance.

I think you will find she was being constructive, stop picking for the sake of it,

Quote Originally Posted by Classychic View Post
    Why not make a closed group where only 2 leaders/officers from the mentioned guilds have access. Post screenies there. If we are to fix this then complaints should not be made too public as it will invite trolls and unnecessary comments.

This ^^

and it also keeps elitefamily and his sidekick xeno out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    I think you will find she was being constructive, stop picking for the sake of it,

This ^^

and it also keeps elitefamily and his sidekick xeno out
    I will keep my cool and not argue with you Emma but keep in mind, wherever you go, drama follows.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

i am a retired pvpier in endgame but its simple ...all officers of everyguild that you pointing out this thread just need a manly agrrement.and if some members dont follow the agreement its up to the officers to kick that member so you can hold your promisises to the other guild and to mentain the agreement.sorry im not good in english..but i know you know what i mean.dont make it so complicated
    rogue(crocodiile)level 23

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hi everyone. Please try and keep the discussion on topic, civil and respectful. It looks like most of you are already doing this and we thank you for that. The rest of you, please don't force us to close this down before the discussion runs its course.

Thank you.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twjsted For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Careful dead this guy doesn't know what college is ! =0
    Correct me if I'm wrong but is this not a"flamebait"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

How was this a flamebait? I simply asked if it was OK for us to post screenies of blockers.So that way they can be handled.
    Please don't be so ignorant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

How was this a flamebait? I simply asked if it was OK for us to post screenies of blockers.So that way they can be handled.
    Please don't be so ignorant.
    Again I'll say what I said to Emma. I won't lose my cool and argue with you guys, say what you want but in the end you'll just be posting to no one.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classychic View Post

Very good idea =) +1

But I have tried to message a couple of magnums guildmasters/officers.NONE replied other than Bless.
    Sigh I doubt anything will ever happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Again I'll say what I said to Emma. I won't lose my cool and argue with you guys, say what you want but in the end you'll just be posting to no one.

Um OK?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Name:  b94e0fdd-b5ae-436f-ab75-7b06217d2cd5.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  67.8 KB

JOIN! Help gang! JOOOOIIIIINNNN!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Loool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

How is this a pathetic excuse? Why should we change our recently adopted behavior just because you post on the forums about planning to change your long-term habit with no intention of actually doing so?

As a side note, usually you can tell the people online in your guild that you have made a new rule and they will follow it from that moment on. But in this case, magnum spot blocking ss continue to roll in. Maybe you should communicate this to the rest of your guild before bringing it to the forums as a proposed solution to a problem that still continues in game.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jack (41) - Dictate (26) - Adapted (26) - Decisive (16) - Priority (15)
    All posts are intended to inform or critique, not to flame.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prioritize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prioritize View Post
    How is this a pathetic excuse? Why should we change our recently adopted behavior just because you post on the forums about planning to change your long-term habit with no intention of actually doing so?

As a side note, usually you can tell the people online in your guild that you have made a new rule and they will follow it from that moment on. But in this case, magnum spot blocking ss continue to roll in. Maybe you should communicate this to the rest of your guild before bringing it to the forums as a proposed solution to a problem that still continues in game.
    We are trying to rid it, but like I said you gotta give it more time. And magnum doing it solely is not going to help because if others don't agree then we get blocked and then we are the bad guys for fighting back - when we took the initiative to stop in the first place.

Also, it's not a "recently adopted behaviour". Your own guildie admitted that Pride had blocked too. Heck even Venom the GM was screenshotted blocking! Applause for the word manipulation, but it's not a habit of magnum and nor is it long term. I have screenshots of pride blocking, so let's agree both guilds are the convicts here.

And yes, it is a pathetic excuse for the aim of continuation of spot blocking because you're going to do the same thing as magnum did, does it make Others any less scum? No!

It's a damn cycle. C'mon Falm post a witty meme already...
    Last edited by Bless; 04-15-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

We are trying to rid it, but like I said you gotta give it more time. And magnum doing it solely is not going to help because if others don't agree then we get blocked and then we are the bad guys for fighting back - when we took the initiative to stop in the first place.

And yes, it is a pathetic excuse for the aim of continuation of spot blocking because you're going to do the same thing.

It's a damn cycle. C'mon Falm post a witty meme already...
    Bless today quite a awhile after this thread was created we played 3 tdm games together. The first we won the second we won while we had no tanks and you had two. The third game, surprise surprise you had a blocker in the lobby for 80% of the game. Yes, I know how to use the /w function. And I have ss to support this. We won't discuss the 1v1 you called me out in. So maybe a few can say they support this, but you my dear are not one of them.