Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

bravo forum. wasted my time to read it

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djironlung View Post
    all day that I was online no blocks were made so a this is a flat out lie I spent all day monitoring PvP on my many toons and no time farming
    Screenshots have been posted, so tell me, am I lying? Other reputable forum members have posted screenshots and backed up my statements as well.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

definition of cheap playing = blue 4 - red 5 no rg
    5vs5 good fair game then people leaved - suddnly attacked with numbers
    pet spamming
    once last standing man, - no rg just rush to spawn

i got hurt by all these kind experience

so ill do worse if u cant stop

just saying

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Been there...done that...the thing is...thy finally get a taste of their on meds...and as for u...bro do pve...its not ur guild...not the thing ur used to..so please better if we have some people who actually knoe wat they are talking abt
    I remember you from when cntrl and esc played you were different then why have thus blown out dirty attitude today why not try to be part of the solution to bring PvP back to what it was back then

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    I think this post undoes everything Ironlung is aiming for. What's the point if your own guildmate wants this kind of stuff?
    I truly appreciate this post beyond words the point is to change things and not focus on who what where when but instead how to change and what we can do
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 04-16-2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Screenshots have been posted, so tell me, am I lying? Other reputable forum members have posted screenshots and backed up my statements as well.
    those ss have no timestamps tyvm I never lie about anything nor do I ever play cheap ever and everyone that knows me can back me up on this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

those ss have no timestamps tyvm I never lie about anything nor do I ever play cheap ever and everyone that knows me can back me up on this.
    If you read the posts, people could have posted time stamps easily. They actually offered to on request.

Again, how do you expect change if you do not have the capacity to admit that the blocking is on going? You're asking for requests yet refuse to admit it's actually a matter. Furthermore, you call the people liars that you are asking the request from. If we're telling you it's still happening, it's happening.

Name:  48602431.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  87.9 KB

PS: Cut the "it's for children" campaign. We all know that's a load of manure by the way some of your members talk. Perhaps Emmacheese would like to show you exactly what your mature guildies send her. I believe there were some mixtures of death threats, brutal sexual assault, and a few combinations of the two! I will PM you them because believe me, they are way too explicit for this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Magnum is known for doing that, as well as renaming themselves after others. It's expected, but I don't think it's really relevant to the thread.

@Magnum Officers
    If you expect this to take effect in a week, I suggest that you abandon the notion entirely. With how large your guild is, it'll take at least a week alone for everyone to get the message, along with allied guilds. So, by the time people actually start showing signs of relenting, the week will be up and things will be how they used to be. This is a major reason why I don't take this to be a serious effort.
    another post trying to deter taking equal action our EQUAL RESPONSIBILITY as originally started all are guilty so if your trying to also imitate chance do so, if not keep fighting it like your seem to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

If you read the posts, people could have posted time stamps easily. They actually offered to on request.

Again, how do you expect change if you do not have the capacity to admit that the blocking is on going? You're asking for requests yet refuse to admit it's actually a matter. Furthermore, you call the people liars that you are asking the request from. If we're telling you it's still happening, it's happening.

Name:  48602431.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  87.9 KB

PS: Cut the "it's for children" campaign. We all know that's a load of manure by the way some of your members talk. Perhaps Emmacheese would like to show you exactly what your mature guildies send her. I believe there were some mixtures of death threats, brutal sexual assault, and a few combinations of the two! I will PM you them because believe me, they are way too explicit for this thread.
    yet another post resisting change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

yet another post resisting change
    <Loyal> tried the change, it didn't work. We're not resisting change, it's just until we see some actual incentive in game to change, we will not be changing. I have yet to see Magnum back off the blocking, let alone allies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

let's just be simple, Be adults initiate change and stop being resistant. any clear-mines person can see that change tasks tinge and persistence in all parties let's work together in the fair play initiative instead of a constant back and forth of tree said she said high school bs and work together to change things for the better IT TAKES EVERYONE not just one or another and it takes TIME work hard and maybe convene in game to work TOGETHER and not be bitter about past actions and take future measures to do the RIGHT-THING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Hard-headed ignorant people.. Sigh
    We all know the truth. Just ignore the lies. We don't have to let others know the truth. It's only important that resilience, magnum, and allies know the truth.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SayCreed View Post
    Thanks for giving me a good read guys.
    Why go cinemas when you can watch (read more like) top quality entertainment.

On a serious note:
    I'm noob so can I ask a question?
    Why did <Magnum> Wanted to take out (Imo disband) <Pride>?
    If this didn't happen I'm sure this crap wouldn't happen.
    deep down inside maybe they need drama to color this plain PVE life and to entertain others... hehe.. let's just watch and see... I am beginning to see something and I think i know some people that being hypocrites... but let's just see until the mystery uncovered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

just so you know Paul your guild is the one that started the spot blocking it war not any others it was eos that started this so before you try to sound high and mighty look inward cause it was your guild that actually started it not resilience not magnum or any others it was EOS after I and many others warned YOUR players to not perform this action they did and you backed them up sorry to be blunt but the truth is EOS STARTED THE SPOT BLOCKING IN ENDGAME
    You are pathetic.. after 1 month of coming back in game or more (can't remember and I don't care) and seeing you maybe in 2-3 pvp games all this time... are you coming with these **** .... with this kind of attitude and craps you will gain NOTHING! BUT NOTHING... thanks but you are limited as far as I see

And hey adult : as pure said, EOS never blocked since one week ago or less... so stop using stories you hear and speak about facts... again pathetic...

Good luck in whatever you do with your NO BLOCKING rule ... hope you succeed!
    Last edited by Paulsebi; 04-16-2014 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

let's just be simple, Be adults initiate change and stop being resistant. any clear-mines person can see that change tasks tinge and persistence in all parties let's work together in the fair play initiative instead of a constant back and forth of tree said she said high school bs and work together to change things for the better IT TAKES EVERYONE not just one or another and it takes TIME work hard and maybe convene in game to work TOGETHER and not be bitter about past actions and take future measures to do the RIGHT-THING
    Iron, put it together man. Your mind is fogged up. No one is resisting your initiative, they are just informing you that so far, it hasn't been happening. Take control of yourself, not let others take control of you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junchkin View Post
    I read this thread this morning and saw hope. I was in Magnum till about an hour ago because they say all of this on the forums then they go and say different in guild chat. I'm not down with 2 faced people so I would rather fly solo, tbh i was getting sick of the guild chat spam of "join block eos/resilience" it's like magnum are obsessed, sorry guys but it is.

Attachment 84109
    nice one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Hi everyone

Do you know why magnum post this in forums?

Because they are getting owned all the time , now they are trying to tell the public they are the good guys.

A lot of magnum members leaving already, guild starting to crumble, Guild master Leave the guild.

Magnum now trying to get a good reputation? why whats the matter? whats the reason of your Acting of playing fair?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Hi everyone

Because they are getting owned all the time , now they are trying to tell the public they are the good guys.

A lot of magnum members leaving already, guild starting to crumble, Guild master Leave the guild.

Magnum now trying to get a good reputation? why whats the matter? whats the reason of your Acting of playing fair?
    Daddy, we can't behave like that. :/

We're the good guys, remember? If it's a true initiative and not just talk, we will see it in game and that's that. I think this discussion has run its course and now might enter just flaming from both sides.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

just so you know Paul your guild is the one that started the spot blocking it war not any others it was eos that started this so before you try to sound high and mighty look inward cause it was your guild that actually started it not resilience not magnum or any others it was EOS after I and many others warned YOUR players to not perform this action they did and you backed them up sorry to be blunt but the truth is EOS STARTED THE SPOT BLOCKING IN ENDGAME
    TBH it wasn't EOS who started blocking - I know that as a fact, because I've been in this guild from when it was formed; like a year ago - and there was never a message in guild chat saying "join block pride/magnum/whatever". If I'm completely honest, I don't think it was Magnum either - not sure though. Pride/Resilience/Loyal didn't start it either - I was in Pride and it was always "don't block guys always play fair" n stuff in /g. IMO it was Republika that popularized blocking at endgame. Kudos to them for stopping, though!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Hi everyone

hello there blu maybe fix ur attitude first,only a 9 yrs old can think like that..i dont mean to offend u but you really act like one.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Greycore For This Useful Post: