Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Deviant Misfits> Strong and Proud, We aim to misbehave. T2(1 year old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cookiehunterx View Post
    Helpfull and friendly guild

ign: piizzaguy, cookiehunterx and piizzaman
    !

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    Lol not really not everyone pays attention to these, it's something just extra .. And it's also very limited
    The first team is more likely gonna be just all officers and second team would more likely contain falmear / puffen / warrior(just member) ,were you planning to be in it or u just want dm in it ? As of right now were all just thinking of the teams, I'll have something finalize , relax
    You think i would ask because i want to be a cheer leader?!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhus View Post
    You think i would ask because i want to be a cheer leader?!!

LOL well theres a lot of runners in guild and theres a lot of rogues so im not sure what they will do and theyre only allowing 2 class each

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Your right pick the people you normally would. Why involve anyone else. I mean after all, thats only the point. And i didnt see anyone else asking about it but yeah ok ill bend over and take it. Np.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Your right pick the people you normally would. Why involve anyone else. I mean after all, thats only the point. And i didnt see anyone else asking about it but yeah ok ill bend over and take it. Np.

If our guild win, i believe the money is going to be a guild fund, so if we let our top runners do it then we will have better chance and we can give more to members, in terms of contests etc
    although i know you would like to participate and i highly appreciate your determination and commitment in the guild. Thank you for understanding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Joke. I think the intent of the contest was to get more people involved so completely missed the boat. And it's nice the one person who brought it up gets the boot. Such good teamwork.
    I'll stop now before i get myself banned.
    Edit: ty anonymous for the laugh and pointing out how exactly will plat be shared. Guild will buy gold with it? Lol.
    Last edited by Kellhus; 04-26-2014 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Joke. I think the intent of the contest was to get more people involved so completely missed the boat. And it's nice the one person who brought it up gets the boot. Such good teamwork.
    I'll stop now before i get myself banned.
    Edit: ty anonymous for the laugh and pointing out how exactly will plat be shared. Guild will buy gold with it? Lol.
    wth? lol i thought theres gold involved, and plats, theyre constantly changing it i guess? the contest rules and everything just became blurred..
    i thought they wanted limited class

edited:

Prizes:
    Total Prize Pool of 3.075 million gold! Platinum prizes will be awarded by Remiem.

gold goes to the guild most likely
    plat goes to player who partcipated
    Last edited by inkredible; 04-26-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

And so? What is your point repeating this here?

From kali: All, it us my understanding that many guilds are having issues filling out their B Teams.

I understand that many guilds make members recruiters as soon as they reach cap, so that severely limits their ability to find players for their B Teams.

With this in mind, I am open to allowing recruiters into the B Teams.

The original premise for not allowing this is because I was trying to encourage participation among guild members and not just limit to officer teams.

I will update the rules to allow Recruiters into Team B, but Officers will continue to be locked out of the B Team.

I'm pretty sure this contest was to incorporate other people in the guild. Wait, i just repeat myself sorry.
    It's good thing everyone jumped right on the band wagon and is fighting over spots now!
    Last edited by Kellhus; 04-26-2014 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

And so? What is your point repeating this here?

From kali: All, it us my understanding that many guilds are having issues filling out their B Teams.

I understand that many guilds make members recruiters as soon as they reach cap, so that severely limits their ability to find players for their B Teams.

With this in mind, I am open to allowing recruiters into the B Teams.

The original premise for not allowing this is because I was trying to encourage participation among guild members and not just limit to officer teams.

I will update the rules to allow Recruiters into Team B, but Officers will continue to be locked out of the B Team.

I'm pretty sure this contest was to incorporate other people in the guild. Wait, i just repeat myself sorry.
    It's good thing everyone jumped right on the band wagon and is fighting over spots now!

Yeah your right , he meant to incorporate others in this , but my question is how can you incorporate the underdogs with 380 members and they're only allowing 6 members per guild to participate? Ofcourse everyone is having a hard time to make their teams because we have no idea when it is and who could. We can't just sign people up who were not even sure can do it the day of, he's allowing all officer in team A, as for team B we have members who are time runners .. It's just a matter if they could or couldn't then well move into a whole more selection.. It's not about fighting over the spots and I hope you're not fighting for a spot and understand that if we do enter; we would more likely try to bring in our top dogs for the guild to win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

This isn't an individual contest , and its not about one person winning gold or plats.. Those 6 will represent us , as much as I may want to be in it.. I'll leave it for the people who are best at it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

So basically you think it's contest for only the best people and not rest of guild, and who determines who you think that is? At least ER have time trials for ALL their members who wanted to participate. But no matter I'm done waste my breath here. I have no anger towards you personally ink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Awesome, rest of my post disappear. Just take it as a sign i should do same.
    Ink you are good for DM and try to make it more family. To bad i think you stand nearly alone in this. Just demote rest of officers to recs n no one hurt their brain anymore. Best of luck. Glad this team effort turned into the few chosing whats best...wait that wouldnt be very team oriented. Confusing.
    I start to remember why i hid in twink last season. Considering I've been here longer than most the people, officers included, it'll be shame to leave now. Just so over ego and dictatorship ruling. Thought this was always meant to be guild of cooperation and family. But best of luck. Break a leg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Ink!
    This is my current pve kills:
    Name:  stat 2.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  58.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bulletprf; 04-26-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    Bullet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletprf View Post
    Hey Ink!
    This is my current pve kills:
    Name:  stat 2.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  58.4 KB
    i got you down thank you, hali forwarded me a screenshot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Awesome, rest of my post disappear. Just take it as a sign i should do same.
    Ink you are good for DM and try to make it more family. To bad i think you stand nearly alone in this. Just demote rest of officers to recs n no one hurt their brain anymore. Best of luck. Glad this team effort turned into the few chosing whats best...wait that wouldnt be very team oriented. Confusing.
    I start to remember why i hid in twink last season. Considering I've been here longer than most the people, officers included, it'll be shame to leave now. Just so over ego and dictatorship ruling. Thought this was always meant to be guild of cooperation and family. But best of luck. Break a leg.

I sent you a pm
    im only the one talking right now.. i wouldnt take everything what im saying as a final decision..
    , i dont know what everyone have in mind or if any other members are interested or even know about this contest
    For this matter, i think it make sense to set a discussion about this tomorrow when majority is online via guild chat or guild hall
    stay tuned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Updated rules please read

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble

Im gonna break down the rules, easier for the eyes. because it seems like most people is not reading it thoroughly.

Recruitment:
    - Level requirement lvl 40+
    - If you have a L41 in the guild, you can bring as many twinks as you want.
    - gotta be an EXCELLENT twink.

Recruitment extended.
    As for season 6
    Due to a few select mages and rogues with LOW hp attempting to run elite shuyal/tindrins, we are having the following recruitment recs.
    Rogue-3200 hp/440 dmg with bow
    Mage-3200 hp/400 dmg ?
    Warrior-5800 hp/1700 armor

Chat rules:
    - No begging, spamming caps, arguing(take your arguments out of our chat), racism, or sexism.
    - Respect each other.

Marketing:
    - Items sold in guild chat should include the highest pinks, rare founders items, mythics, and arcanes.
    - items should be DISCOUNTED 25%, with a maximum required discount of 500k
    - Do not buy items with intent to merch your guildies or rip them off. The idea is that passing items in guild is more valuable to a guild than making sales.

PVP rule:
    - We kill each other in pvp.
    - Pvp woes stays in pvp, outside of guildchat.
    - No ganging, spawn killing guildies, we do highly recommended to stay away from ganging, though we cannot control everyone.
    - Do not kill guildie with flag.
    - If someone asks you to not kill them we can't stop you, but it's usually expected you comply.

PVE / recommendations:
    - Use health and mana pots.
    - DO NOT ask mage for mana
    - No random, unsolicited party invites.
    - No leaching

short cut link:
    www.tiny.cc/DMrules
    www.tiny.cc/dmrules
    Last edited by inkredible; 04-27-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hi, I have a question on the last competition. Since we have a big difference in the time I recorded on Friday, and I was already into the Saturday morning, it turns out I lost one day?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kristinavenin View Post
    Hi, I have a question on the last competition. Since we have a big difference in the time I recorded on Friday, and I was already into the Saturday morning, it turns out I lost one day?
    no u didnt lose in time, it will be in CST time not your time so youre okay. It will end "your saturday" but it will be my friday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Im am so happy ink let me join while i was lvl 23 now I'm lvl 27 it goes to show that some guilds care about quailty then just a lvl The way the guild helps each other and the way everyone is so kind.I COULD NOT AS FOR A better home to start arcane!!!!Thanks everyone

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxkilsxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxkilsxx View Post
    Im am so happy ink let me join while i was lvl 23 now I'm lvl 27 it goes to show that some guilds care about quailty then just a lvl The way the guild helps each other and the way everyone is so kind.I COULD NOT AS FOR A better home to start arcane!!!!Thanks everyone
    I'm glad you found me in km3 quite funny because I rarely go km3 and you just happened to bump into me