Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
i know how kdr works u dont need to tell me lol
im talkin about MORE KIlls not kdr..

summing it all up.. u can talk bad about every category all u want how it shouldnt be in guild ranks and u could say the same with GUILD AGE
but all of them has some sort of meaning why it can be or should be included in guild ranks...
most of the oldest guild in the top 50 simply did their job keeping their guild in there.. and for those people who are so desperate for that 1/16 win.. and wants to transfer to an older guild name .. isnt much different to disbanding a guild and reforming one with another to boost activity.. atleast guild age would only be 1/16 of the factors.. while activity of newer guilds are 5/16 .. big difference.
Ink,

The thing is, which guild has boosters then? I don't really see any. We certainly do not have them.

Guild age is an immovable statistic. The thing about stats are that they are always changing, these ones are stagnant as nobody can compete with them, which is why it shouldn't be implemented.

By keeping the oldest guild age, y'all just assure yourself the number 1 position and nobody can ever hope to compete with you except for former rivals. Isn't that a bit messed up? Y'all are welcome to compete in the other categories as they're easily manipulable.