Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
I ever become pesimist about mage in pvp, but since I keep going to learn from duel to duel I learn that mage are challenging than the others.
You can't win PvP with mage? << Depends on your strategic, timing, and movement ^^

And I just realize that switching skills in PvP not a sportive ways.
You can kill rogue and warrior without changing ur skills while duel..

Sorcerers still the bottom?
Warrior and Rogue will crying in PvP without mana, they would crying without mage in their team to DoT (damage over time) against enemies..

I didn't mean to judge another class, but I'm a mage and yes.. Feel that feeling too about underestimated from another class pvp.. Be optimist friend ^^
I understand what you're trying to get at, but you must seriously be OP. Killing warriors with 4 skills? Warriors and rogues hardly ever have mana issues during clashes. I see 5 samaels per team on a daily basis, besides, there are mana pets that give mana for a reason.

I'd like to ask you, so what if we have DoT? How effective really is DoT in clashes. The purpose for mages is supposedly crowd control, no? How can we do our duty if all our crowd controlling skills are nerfed? We are nothing but a waste of space for another rogue cough Parf cough. Seriously, how overrated and underpowered are smurfs? Be practical.