Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 30-35

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    I'd gladly be up for it if I had any extra gold to buy the gear. I have been focusing on 1 character rather than 30 so I can finally try to cap for the first time since fang and be able to actually farm to make gold again. I sold my items so I can afford gear when I go endgame so I don't have stuff to use. Besides I will be gone most of the day tomorrow and then the day after that along with most of that week ill be gone. Plus a lot of the summer I will not be around so even if I had the gear I still couldn't.
    Since we aren't sugar-coating anything, I'd like to say this whole paragraph was filled with excuses. My challenge still stands, so take it up whenever you feel as if you're prepared, or have "time, and gold", otherwise I'll continue to say Int Bears aren't of same caliber as the other stat-type bears. Unless of course, another "good Int Bear" come backs after a "long long" break and accepts your challenge for you. lol

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Promagin View Post
    I would prefer you to teach me in game
    What levels do you have to meet me ingame?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvriter View Post
    Since we aren't sugar-coating anything, I'd like to say this whole paragraph was filled with excuses. My challenge still stands, so take it up whenever you feel as if you're prepared, or have "time, and gold", otherwise I'll continue to say Int Bears aren't of same caliber as the other stat-type bears. Unless of course, another "good Int Bear" come backs after a "long long" break and accepts your challenge for you. lol
    They aren't excuses they are legit. You think I would just make excuses to avoid a challenge? That's not how I roll. Tomorrow ill be at the farmers market most of the day, then the next day along with the following 4 days I will be on a 50 mile backpacking trip, I need to find a job, I have a farm and business to help run, I have to keep my herb garden growing and weeded so I can have my own part of the business, I then have a 100 mile backpacking trip which will be 10 days. So yeah, I'm too busy for much of any gameplay at all.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

4. The Following User Says Thank You to programmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

They aren't excuses they are legit. You think I would just make excuses to avoid a challenge? That's not how I roll. Tomorrow ill be at the farmers market most of the day, then the next day along with the following 4 days I will be on a 50 mile backpacking trip, I need to find a job, I have a farm and business to help run, I have to keep my herb garden growing and weeded so I can have my own part of the business, I then have a 100 mile backpacking trip which will be 10 days. So yeah, I'm too busy for much of any gameplay at all.
    50miles equates to what 75 kms (australian :3) that is a lot xD

hope you find a job and a herb garden sounds cool bet it smells amazi there xD
    nothing lasts forever

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Default 30-35

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    50miles equates to what 75 kms (australian :3) that is a lot xD

hope you find a job and a herb garden sounds cool bet it smells amazi there xD
    Yes it is a lot, but backpacking is so fun too so the milage doesn't bother me. And thanks, i hope i do too. The farmers market and herb stuff doesn't always make enough money. It does smell awesome. Especially with the lavender in it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Like I said - This whole paragraph was filled with excuses. My challenge still stands, so take it up whenever you feel as if you're prepared, or have "time, and gold", otherwise I'll continue to say Int Bears aren't of same caliber as the other stat-type bears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Like I said - This whole paragraph was filled with excuses. My challenge still stands, so take it up whenever you feel as if you're prepared, or have "time, and gold", otherwise I'll continue to say Int Bears aren't of same caliber as the other stat-type bears.
    Ok fine. I really don't care what you say about int bears. Its one persons opinion and I shouldn't have to prove myself to you anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Ok fine. I really don't care what you say about int bears. Its one persons opinion and I shouldn't have to prove myself to you anyways.
    Yet everything I've said was factual. Also you should prove yourself to me, seeing how your maybe the only int bear and think they're able to dominate Dex/Str bears of the same skill level. Have you ever took a second to wonder why the Int Bear population is so low? Not because they're "a challenge" to use, but because they aren't as useful as the other stat types at certain levels (half of those levels you named).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

What levels do you have to meet me ingame?
    I have most of the levels in increments of 5.

I want help for L35

Ign: Irkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

I'm done responding to you. All you've done is criticize everything I have said and derailed this thread even more than it already was. No everything you've said is not factual and I am not the only int bear. I should not have to prove myself to one person. Especially someone who considers whatever I say as a lie and an excuse. This thread is nothing but 9 pages of derailment and I have asked for it to now be locked so don't bother replying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I'm done responding to you. All you've done is criticize everything I have said and derailed this thread even more than it already was. No everything you've said is not factual and I am not the only int bear. I should not have to prove myself to one person. Especially someone who considers whatever I say as a lie and an excuse. This thread is nothing but 9 pages of derailment and I have asked for it to now be locked so don't bother replying.
    I bothered replying, and you left your interest for 30-35 pvp ever since the middle of this post, so basically at this point this post was already a general chat. Also, you are very hypocritical, instead of talking about what I've done, you should re-read all of your message. For starters, you started to blabber on about your real life and "farmer market" throwing me paragraphs of excuses about a 50 mile trip which I could honestly care less about, just to decline my challenge. Second off, you're right, your not the only int bear...THERE ARE NO INT BEARS IN PVP AT ALL, and if they went Int it was for a short period of time just to test it out, and go back to Str/Dex, but if I'm wrong, please give me a list of the currently active INT Bears, besides you, which I've never even seen in a PvP or PvE game. Furthermore, I never said anything you said was a lie, I simply outmatched it with facts of gear and builds from other stat type Bears, including a few details from the other characters. Now to end my argument, which part of any of my messages wasn't Factual? Please tell me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Not sure about the rest of the levels, but certainly at 17 and 35, an int bear would stand no chance vs. the most prevalent classes at the respective levels...assuming same level of skill for both players.

At 17, if you are talking about a paw bear (I.E. like 1% Int) as an "int bear", then that could be true. Voodoo pins would not work vs a 35 mage though, as the most valuable asset to a 35 bear, their dodge/armor is being neutralized, or vs. a 35 dex/str bear due to the superior dodge.

EDIT: Also 22. Storm strike wand doesn't provide enough damage at all

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DivineMoustache For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    Not sure about the rest of the levels, but certainly at 17 and 35, an int bear would stand no chance vs. the most prevalent classes at the respective levels...assuming same level of skill for both players.

At 17, if you are talking about a paw bear (I.E. like 1% Int) as an "int bear", then that could be true. Voodoo pins would not work vs a 35 mage though, as the most valuable asset to a 35 bear, their dodge/armor is being neutralized, or vs. a 35 dex/str bear due to the superior dodge.

EDIT: Also 22. Storm strike wand doesn't provide enough damage at all
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Vvriter; 06-13-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Promagin View Post
    I have most of the levels in increments of 5.

I want help for L35

Ign: Irkly
    If that's a L25-35, add FleshDrillTwo.
    Last edited by Vvriter; 06-14-2014 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

If that's a L25-35, add FleshDrillTwo.
    Aren't you fristkill as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Aren't you fristkill as well?
    No, who is fristkill? I'm Vvriter, Vvritten, FleshDrill, ForestFight, TinyTombs, Vvhimsical, Rauziracmercy, FleshDaThird, Darkxmysteryx, and a few others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

No, who is fristkill? I'm Vvriter, Vvritten, FleshDrill, ForestFight, TinyTombs, Vvhimsical, Rauziracmercy, FleshDaThird, Darkxmysteryx, and a few others.
    Man I remember a fleshdrill at...16? I thought you were also fristkill as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Man I remember a fleshdrill at...16? I thought you were also fristkill as well.
    I was 16 on Fleshdrill for a little bit, but I think you're confusing me for that SeniorDrill guy, I think his name was. I still don't know who fristkill is though, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I was 16 on Fleshdrill for a little bit, but I think you're confusing me for that SeniorDrill guy, I think his name was. I still don't know who fristkill is though, lol.
    I've never seen seniordrill, only fleshdrill. I'm probably confusing you with someone else though, w/e. ^.^ Tend to get mixed up a lot as I have lots of junk in my brain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I've never seen seniordrill, only fleshdrill. I'm probably confusing you with someone else though, w/e. ^.^ Tend to get mixed up a lot as I have lots of junk in my brain.
    Lol, then it was maybe me, but WHO IS FRISTKILL?!?!