Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Brazil 2014 Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Thumbs up World Cup Brazil 2014 Vanities

Why not celebrate the most watched sport all over the world by putting on World Cup team jersey vanity? Since the whole world is celebrating.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kepalakeras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Haha!

-Rated

Sent from My Chalkboard using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

For starters, that has nothing to do with AL and there is no way you can really integrate it into the game. Also, not everyone watches it and nor does everyone like football.
    Also, if they did that they would have people saying, will there be an Olympic vanity? Will there be a CommenWealth Vanity? Will there be a WINTER Olympics vanity? Will there be a Unicorn Mythic Pet?
    Ok...ok...so maybe that last one had nothing to do with this topic but....Unicorns are awesome.
    Passive Ability : Rainbow Fire, blasts balls of rainbow light dealing splash damage, chance to stun ( 2.0 seconds ), always decreases attack speed by 20% for 4 seconds and slows enemy for 3 seconds.
    Arcane Ability : Light Fragmentation, causes the reality around the enemy to distort, stunning them, dealing damage and making them inflict 50% self damage from every attack made also healing affects will becoming negative causing 10% damage instead of healing.

UNICORNS FTW

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SacredKnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

[QUOTE=SacredKnight;1684124]For starters, that has nothing to do with AL and there is no way you can really integrate it into the game. Also, not everyone watches it and nor does everyone like football.

1) The World Cups is a game watched worldwide -> watched by people around the world -> people play Al... Think of it like that and it is quite a relative sport that could be celebrated though the Al community.

2) Not everyone may celebrate the Cup but nor does everyone celebrate
    Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Mothers Day / Fathers Day and so on but one of these days was put into action within and that was Al so why not any others of these listed above.

3) Mothers Day has nothing to do with Al however that did not stop it from being implemented into the game.

P.S ~ Don't think I have no consideration for Mothers Day coz I love my mother dearly like we all do :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    For starters, that has nothing to do with AL and there is no way you can really integrate it into the game. Also, not everyone watches it and nor does everyone like football.
    Also, if they did that they would have people saying, will there be an Olympic vanity? Will there be a CommenWealth Vanity? Will there be a WINTER Olympics vanity? Will there be a Unicorn Mythic Pet?
    Ok...ok...so maybe that last one had nothing to do with this topic but....Unicorns are awesome.
    Passive Ability : Rainbow Fire, blasts balls of rainbow light dealing splash damage, chance to stun ( 2.0 seconds ), always decreases attack speed by 20% for 4 seconds and slows enemy for 3 seconds.
    Arcane Ability : Light Fragmentation, causes the reality around the enemy to distort, stunning them, dealing damage and making them inflict 50% self damage from every attack made also healing affects will becoming negative causing 10% damage instead of healing.

UNICORNS FTW
    Yeah and not everybody celebrates christmas but there was a christmas event and other things that not everybody does!
    So you can't say that's the vault for not having a World Cup Event/Vanity or something else.
    IGN: //Smokiii //Bigbudganja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokiii View Post
    Yeah and not everybody celebrates christmas but there was a christmas event and other things that not everybody does!
    So you can't say that's the vault for not having a World Cup Event/Vanity or something else.
    Yes because STG will add soccer balls but not rotating beer bottles, totally legit. And on top of that, why don't STG just add in Spurs Championship Trophy and Heat's Flaming Basketball into the plat store while they're at it?
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

No has nthn to do with AL would just be a way to earn money, altough i still want a nice looking dutch banner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

They need commercial permission to add things like this and I dont think this will happened.I still like the idea actually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kepalakeras View Post
    Why not celebrate the most watched sport all over the world by putting on World Cup team jersey vanity? Since the whole world is celebrating.

+1 I'd definetely want my team vanity if they were in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

The things that STS celebrate are universally accepted holidays in one way or another, on the other hand the World Cup is a sports tournament that is no relevant to near as many people, if the World Cup had vanites people would have questions like : Why no banner/content for other events (i.e. Olympics,Super Bowl, NBA Play Offs, etc..). As stated above this idea has no precedence to be implemented in AL.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

For the commercial dudes just for the commercials
    stranger danger
    AL: Lovingly
    PL: Pollasauce, Whatachamp L35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    The things that STS celebrate are universally accepted holidays in one way or another, on the other hand the World Cup is a sports tournament that is no relevant to near as many people, if the World Cup had vanites people would have questions like : Why no banner/content for other events (i.e. Olympics,Super Bowl, NBA Play Offs, etc..). As stated above this idea has no precedence to be implemented in AL.
    Because the Olympics, Super Bowl etc isn't that famous like the Soccer World Cup. Millions over millions of people chearing their teams and celebrating that tournament. I'm no fan of it but if there is an event to celebrate at AL then it's the Soccer World Cup!

IGN: //Smokiii //Bigbudganja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If sts can add new jerseys? then why not other country banners?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Because the Olympics, Super Bowl etc isn't that famous like the Soccer World Cup. Millions over millions of people chearing their teams and celebrating that tournament. I'm no fan of it but if there is an event to celebrate at AL then it's the Soccer World Cup!

The Olympics is technically less viewed/watched but definetly more of a worldwide showcase of all countries individual skills/cultures. Whereas the World Cup is only one sport, it would make sense that Sts wouldn't feel the need to showcase this IMO.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    lol..americans..-.- guys you're not the center of the world ffs.. FIFA World Cup is the most important sports event around the world, only comparable with the Olympic Games! Honestly, comparing Super Bowl or NBA or MLB or any other american sport event with the FIFA World Cup is just totally dumb!

Btw, i never understood why you call "soccer" to the "real football", which is actually played with "feet" and a "ball", and not your football that should be something like "armoredrugby"!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Yea, using those events was pretty ignorant of me I'd go edit but I'm lazy XD
    Last edited by Visiting; 06-15-2014 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Typos...Typos Everywhere...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    lol..americans..-.- guys you're not the center of the world ffs.. FIFA World Cup is the most important sports event around the world, only comparable with the Olympic Games! Honestly, comparing Super Bowl or NBA or MLB or any other american sport event with the FIFA World Cup is just totally dumb!

Btw, i never understood why you call "soccer" to the "real football", which is actually played with "feet" and a "ball", and not your football that should be something like "armoredrugby"!
    I'm sorry for pointing fingers, but what you just said was EXTREMELY ignorant... >:/ (And no, I'm not American)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

You don't quite understand what I mean, I was saying that AL implemented events that were Holidays not Sporting Events or any other type of Event that is a competition, also FIFA really isn't something that they can integrate into AL easily, I mean football jerseys? soccer balls? This is all totally Arcane legend Style -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meemaw View Post
    I'm sorry for pointing fingers, but what you just said was EXTREMELY ignorant... >:/ (And no, I'm not American)
    really?? Explain to me which part is an evidence of ignorance plz..actually, explain to all of us!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

We need some t-shirt vanities of famous players like....Messi,Agveuro,Neymar,Droggba,Suarez,Rooney jus like the county banner make these available

Prahi

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks