Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Essences for Plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

at the same time not everyone had plat -.-

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    It's the fact that I am a working professional and as much as I would love to grind these essences, I simply don't have enough time to do so. The people who love the grind and have time, can grind out those bears, they can grind the red pets and leader boards, heck, they can even grind out energy essences and do all of this without plat.

Again, those of us who play mobile games because they have a 'pick up and play' element to them would like to see essences either (1) increased drop rate or (2) at the vendor to buy with tokens, gold, or plat.
    Candylicks,

I think what Energizeric is pointing out is an economic aspect. If you don't have time to farm essences to craft 2X Locked Crates, you can instead purchase those 2X Locked Crates via the Consignment Shop or directly from other players who do have the time to farm and craft them.

Let's just let it play out a bit, ok?

Again, I appreciate your viewpoint and we are watching how things are going.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is an event for plat users . Like goblin event this Is so boring ..make no fun. Tarlok event was great. Free portals ..sts think just at money ..that's bad PLS make a event for none plat buyer
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Candylicks,

I think what Energizeric is pointing out is an economic aspect. If you don't have time to farm essences to craft 2X Locked Crates, you can instead purchase those 2X Locked Crates via the Consignment Shop or directly from other players who do have the time to farm and craft them.

Yeah. He doesn't get that people who have already invested millions in crates don't want to invest 100k more per crate.

I'm not interested in buying an elite golden chest AND paying 15 plat to open it.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devoo View Post
    This is an event for plat users . Like goblin event this Is so boring ..make no fun. Tarlok event was great. Free portals ..sts think just at money ..that's bad PLS make a event for none plat buyer
    Goblin event is just a TESTING event, they are testing the event so they can make the event system even more better, but Remember, you can achieve gold tier within 3 weeks, its fun, after you achieve gold tier, you will get Dovabear egg, you can sell it a lot of golds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Yeah. He doesn't get that people who have already invested millions in crates don't want to invest 100k more per crate.

I'm not interested in buying an elite golden chest AND paying 15 plat to open it.
    This exactly. We have been buying and farming locked with the idea the new mythics would be inside. I have 1000 locked....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Candylicks,

Sure thing Sam. I really appreciated you looking at this thread and taking the time to respond to me here. Will for sure keep ya posted on how it goes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If over lets say 2.000 ppls sell a dovabear they will drop to 200k or so ^^ I just mean when the tarlok event was the feeling was much better and u was able to get all without buying plat. This was a very great system and idk why they changed it
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    Goblin event is just a TESTING event, they are testing the event so they can make the event system even more better, but Remember, you can achieve gold tier within 3 weeks, its fun, after you achieve gold tier, you will get Dovabear egg, you can sell it a lot of golds.
    How are you so sure that dovabear will come as an egg? Did you just said fun? We college going students/working people only get like 2-4 hours to play game i burnt over 100k gold just to play new event for 30mins.. Crafting is useless as we cannot play game in intervals -_- and on top of that there are 1580 locks rottening in my inventory that i cannot craft even if i use all my toons..
    Theres more.. I loaded my account with obscene amount of platinum on last sale just to open locks in this event but guess what i dont have new locks -_-..

Lol @ Testing of goblin event :thumbdown:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

What are u people even talking about? Ive done two runs in wt4 and gotten enough essences to craft two elondrian locked crates. You people need to stop being so lazy and put in a little bit of work instead of complaining that platinum wont give everything u want right away just because u waved ur credit card. And if u don't have enough time to farm essences well then deal with it.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    How are you so sure that dovabear will come as an egg? Did you just said fun? We college going students/working people only get like 2-4 hours to play game i burnt over 100k gold just to play new event for 30mins.. Crafting is useless as we cannot play game in intervals -_- and on top of that there are 1580 locks rottening in my inventory that i cannot craft even if i use all my toons..
    Theres more.. I loaded my account with obscene amount of platinum on last sale just to open locks in this event but guess what i dont have new locks -_-..

Lol @ Testing of goblin event :thumbdown:
    Dovabear is an egg. They have stated it many times.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suckmyarrow View Post
    What are u people even talking about? Ive done two runs in wt4 and gotten enough essences to craft two elondrian locked crates. You people need to stop being so lazy and put in a little bit of work instead of complaining that platinum wont give everything u want right away just because u waved ur credit card. And if u don't have enough time to farm essences well then deal with it.
    First, luck.

Second, they've farmed way more than you, seeing as you only did 2 runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    Dovabear is an egg. They have stated it many times.
    Oh kk, didn't knew that been inactive on forums recently..

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

It's all good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

10 kt4 runs and 3 elorian essences. Not good...

CaptnSharky lvl 41 - Schattenwolff lvl 21, Mein Motto: Have Fun!, unser Forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

It will be better if replacing the lock crate of watch dropped from event bosses with the new one.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to csyui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

since we pay gold/plat for energy kits, elondrain essences must drop from enemies as well as bosses of elondrian portal.
    Last edited by utpal; 07-01-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

You people are complaining way too much considering this event has been out for less than 4 hours. Give it time and stop asking for changes already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    You people are complaining way too much considering this event has been out for less than 4 hours. Give it time and stop asking for changes already.
    Maybe, just maybe, its because this what sts has trained us to do from the start? Crates. The easy way. Spend money for best gear. Now, all of a sudden, after waiting sooooo long. And people planning for soooooo long and waiting, you just... change it. You want to tell these people that have been lining your pockets "now you have to grind for hours on end for what was one as simple as a click."

Don't act surprised about the raging.
    Last edited by Rare; 07-01-2014 at 06:12 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

The event runs over 3 weeks. The event has been on for about 1.5 hours, so let's see how it goes, ok? We don't want Mythics to flood the market and have their value be correspondingly low.

We'll see how things progress. I really appreciate you taking the time to write with your input. I value it and hear you.
    Increase essence drops. Decrease mythic drop chance in the crates.

@Candylicks
    I'd figure you'd be rich already. If I were you (with gold and Platinum), I wouldn't waste any time on these events unless you want to make some profit. Just wait for someone else selling their new mythic weapons, and purchase tokens from the vendor with Platinum for the other accessories.
    Last edited by Instanthumor; 07-01-2014 at 06:10 PM.