This whole thread seems like adults who understand this is life and its not perfect, there are flaws and this is a perfect example.

Versus other people who expect unrealistic things like twinks to not have entry to LB even tho they spent gold and plat too.

Double LB for end gamers and for twinks? if all parties agree sure why not but in the end you'll have 60 pieces of this egg instead of 30.

LB for people below lvl35 to keep track would be extremely useful as mokdad suggested but it would fix nothing.

I suggest we stop pointing fingers at end gamers being "un-wise" or twinks being "jerks who abuse a loophole in the system" and start looking for a real solution to this serious matter, i dont have one said solution but there are many far more creative than me who can help.

Please stop fighting about whose right and whose wrong cause in the end both end gamers and twinks spent the same plat and the same gold (not talking about amounts)
Good luck to all the LB'ers, many of those endgamers are my close friends and i support them but staying objective is one quality im glad i didnt neglect.