Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shady and Surge price?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Well, I remember a thread in traders market before claiming they'd buY new mythic bow for 60m

Don't think they did. So, you never know what's real until you're in the trade window.

If people want to make the big cash, they will have to wait. There will be 33 (at least) eggs in circulation at the same time.
    Also remembered someone buying Singe for 90m, were did he go?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

In my opinion the price will be around 60 but who knows, many player spent 10m for a vanity so maybe they'll spend more than 60 on a vanity pet (that is also good but far from the best for the lack of stun or terrify or else)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Lol @the ones who need stuns in a pets ability....don't just rely on stuns ppl xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hey! No one would pay for pet ability or buff, its just vanity pet! Do not compare it with Samael or other pets which are nonlimited, better look and nightshade!
    And once again, those who are willing to buy it, do not need abilities and stuff, they need exclusive pet in their collections!
    Check out my blog about sorcerer's life in world of Arlorians'!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/blog.php?130665-Syberg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Lol @the ones who need stuns in a pets ability....don't just rely on stuns ppl xD
    Lol newsflash, endgame clashes are determined by 30% luck on whether samael panic AA's work and when. Arcane geared population is too used to relying on stuns, especially mages since they don't have much of a chance otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberg View Post
    Hey! No one would pay for pet ability or buff, its just vanity pet! Do not compare it with Samael or other pets which are nonlimited, better look and nightshade!
    And once again, those who are willing to buy it, do not need abilities and stuff, they need exclusive pet in their collections!
    Following your logic, if exclusivity is the main factor.. Well, last time I checked 33 > 5. And they will probably be available again when these events return in one or two years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Lol newsflash, endgame clashes are determined by 30% luck on whether samael panic AA's work and when. Arcane geared population is too used to relying on stuns, especially mages since they don't have much of a chance otherwise.

Following your logic, if exclusivity is the main factor.. Well, last time I checked 33 > 5. And they will probably be available again when these events return in one or two years.
    Yes they will, but you will be one of the first who will owe one!
    And I just dont see any other thing which would make cost to 50-90mils

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

who told you night shade and shady and surge are limited?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

90m for a pet? Serious?? Lol
    I don't believe someone would pay that much high for a pet that has 15mins of happiness meter like all others, which has arcane ability and passive ability like others, and which has some stat buff like all others. Acc. To me, its range will be 50-60

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ishtmeet; 07-14-2014 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    The Same As Samuel.
    Samael* lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    who told you night shade and shady and surge are limited?
    Its limited until next year (maybe). You should read more information about event before asking this question :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

People offering large sums are just trying to raise the price for when THEY sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Its limited until next year (maybe). You should read more information about event before asking this question :-)
    no pet is limited... i think you should read more -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Doomreaper View Post
    People offering large sums are just trying to raise the price for when THEY sell it.
    That's what I've been thinking all along but I also know of some people willing to pay those prices 80m+.
    IMO the price should be around 40m max 60m if it wasn't because of those insane offers. If we had an estimate of how much it costs to get to top 10 then it would be easier to tell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Getting on LB with a warrior is actually your cheapest way to get the new pet. An average of how much gold you need this time (Ursoth's event) per day is ~1.7m (warriors need less, rogues need more), assuming one is not using platinum at all.

It may sound like much more gold since this event is three times longer but keep in mind that the reward pool of SnS is seven times larger as well (and it's only seven because previously, the top scorers agreed to nearly double the egg rewards by staying at the same points). Another fact that needs to be taken into consideration is the extra gold needed for the previous event since the Goblin event winners utilized twinks to improve the runs speed. Nightshades were sold at an average of 40m each. Draw your own conclusions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Maybe you could give a link? I don't remember seeing anything about that

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Getting on LB with a warrior is actually your cheapest way to get the new pet. An average of how much gold you need this time (Ursoth's event) per day is ~1.7m (warriors need less, rogues need more), assuming one is not using platinum at all.

It may sound like much more gold since this event is three times longer but keep in mind that the reward pool of SnS is seven times larger as well (and it's only seven because previously, the top scorers agreed to nearly double the egg rewards by staying at the same points). Another fact that needs to be taken into consideration is the extra gold needed for the previous event since the Goblin event winners utilized twinks to improve the runs speed. Nightshades were sold at an average of 40m each. Draw your own conclusions.
    some warriors going for tie already haha.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    some warriors going for tie already haha.
    Too dangerous to tie with twink surprise. About the only thing that came of that.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good day fellow arcane people. I am the one of the top 10 rogue player at the event of ursoth by remiem. According to the participants of the event the total expenses in 1 day for rogue is 3 Million within 24 hours with equivalent to 20 days is equal to 60M. (1=3MX20Days) The new arcane pet is very rare and you only can get it from the event with perfectly usage in Guild war. I really disappointed to those people who had waited and offer really bad price. Its up to you if you want to buy or not. Thank you!.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ckiss View Post
    Good day fellow arcane people. I am the one of the top 10 rogue player at the event of ursoth by remiem. According to the participants of the event the total expenses in 1 day for rogue is 3 Million within 24 hours with equivalent to 20 days is equal to 60M. (1=3MX20Days) The new arcane pet is very rare and you only can get it from the event with perfectly usage in Guild war. I really disappointed to those people who had waited and offer really bad price. Its up to you if you want to buy or not. Thank you!.
    Warriors who will hold over one third of the stock (even more since from what I hear they plan on tying scores) don't exceed 1.5m daily and quite frankly, they don't have to. This is the same market we're talking about so to whoever spent such a ludicrous amount per day to be on rogue LB, I got some bad news for your profit margin. Don't like the legitimate market prices? Open it and enjoy the "perfectly usage in guild war" that a pet without a stun offers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Here's my opinion on this:

1. 3m per day is an accurate figure if the average leaderboard spot is 400k points & we are 13 days into the event.
    2. What the leaderboard runners are not telling you is the return that they get through Ursoth. On that, one is able to at least make half of their gold back.
    3. Thirdly, a lot of players do have sponsorships to keep the cost down.

So, the actual cost of running the event would be around ~30m-35m, depending on which place you are. (Assuming you are on the rogue leaderboards. The total cost drops if you're a sorcerer or warrior)

After that, the SnS's egg will be decided on the following factors:
    - supply
    - demand
    - time spent

The profit that the winners will be getting is the time/effort they put into obtaining the egg.

Please note:
    These numbers are taken only from the rogue leader-board. The other classes leader-board do not need nearly as much gold to run the event. So, 20+ others can afford to sell the egg much cheaper than the rogue winners can afford to sell theirs for.

Additionally, keep in mind that there simply aren't 33+ people in the game willing to pay 90m+.

Either way, I won't be purchasing one anymore. I have the wealth to do so but it's not worth purchasing a neutered Samael. For rogues, it's a no good pet considering damage % does not work. However, for other classes, it should be an awesome pet.

However, the best we can do is to wait and let the market dictate itself.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-15-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List