Thread: Noob questions:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Noob questions:

Please answer these questions for me,i just installed PL game.
    1.I heard PL is dying with low community,update and events.Its true?If yes then don't answer the other questions.
    2.Is this game better than AL?
    3.Which class is better?
    4.What is the max lvl i can reach?
    Time is more valuable than gold. You can get more gold, but you cannot get more time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

1. Yes but, there will be more content soon. No one knows, but pvp is still fun. And I'm just going to put this out there, don't get in the Pl forums community bad side, they will come like herd and try to argue with you.
    2. This game is alright but your going to actually try it yourself to get into it. It's hard in start getting gold gear ect. Without getting plat.
    3. There is no better class, each class has its own usefulness. I would go with Mage or bird if I were you. I think Mage is better then pve
    4. 76, hopefully more to come

But in all seriousness try the game, it's awesome !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SillyJuan For This Useful Post:

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bearofaltera View Post
    1. Yes but, there will be more content soon. No one knows, but pvp is still fun. And I'm just going to put this out there, don't get in the Pl forums community bad side, they will come like herd and try to argue with you.
    2. This game is alright but your going to actually try it yourself to get into it. It's hard in start getting gold gear ect. Without getting plat.
    3. There is no better class, each class has its own usefulness. I would go with Mage or bird if I were you. I think Mage is better then pve
    4. 76, hopefully more to come

But in all seriousness try the game, it's awesome !
    Agreed

IMO best sts game

3-D Romeo
    hai doods

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Sirnoo - as bear said, you'll find a lot of the community's "bad side" that think this game is worthless and stupid to play, but it's still very fun. If you get into endgame (76) there are some legit guilds, CTF games, and overall good PvP. You can PM me and I'll give you more detail on each class for end game. What's nice about PL is that you can equip any classes gear - unlike AL where only a mage can equip mage gear. It offers more diversity.

Samhayne announced a "new content" update. I can't tell if it seems promising or not, but I suppose it's better than nothing.

AL and PL have their ups and downs. For starters, the graphics in AL are obviously better and sharper. However, the PvP there is stupid in my opinion (you're constantly focus on charging your skills and relying on luck to win). PL PvP has legitimate strategy involved, and it's much more quick paced and fun. Easy to learn as well.

You will save a lot more money playing PL if you want to play end game. AL is so costly with all those crates and trying to get that mythic/arcane gear... PL is pretty fun and simple. It has enough depth for a mobile game but doesn't require that much effort to get. The only real money you'll be spending is maybe from 70-76 for plat to level quickly.

Hope that helped. I've been part of this game for awhile, and although it's not as good as it used to be, I still love it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

This^^^

Worst sig EU, got bored

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Sirnoo - as bear said, you'll find a lot of the community's "bad side" that think this game is worthless and stupid to play, but it's still very fun. If you get into endgame (76) there are some legit guilds, CTF games, and overall good PvP. You can PM me and I'll give you more detail on each class for end game. What's nice about PL is that you can equip any classes gear - unlike AL where only a mage can equip mage gear. It offers more diversity.

Samhayne announced a "new content" update. I can't tell if it seems promising or not, but I suppose it's better than nothing.

AL and PL have their ups and downs. For starters, the graphics in AL are obviously better and sharper. However, the PvP there is stupid in my opinion (you're constantly focus on charging your skills and relying on luck to win). PL PvP has legitimate strategy involved, and it's much more quick paced and fun. Easy to learn as well.

You will save a lot more money playing PL if you want to play end game. AL is so costly with all those crates and trying to get that mythic/arcane gear... PL is pretty fun and simple. It has enough depth for a mobile game but doesn't require that much effort to get. The only real money you'll be spending is maybe from 70-76 for plat to level quickly.

Hope that helped. I've been part of this game for awhile, and although it's not as good as it used to be, I still love it.
    PL is worthless and stupid to play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    PL is worthless and stupid to play
    Good to know you love pocket legends
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Hey Resinning it's me Oysterra

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

New cap comming sooon pl aint ded yet