Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some thoughts about Nekro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Fair enough! I just hope they make the quest hard enough so that it's worth doing....

Right now an arcane ring is worth about 100m, and the shard is worth 99% of that, while the dragonite bar (the piece that you "grind" for) is worth crap. I would hate to see the Nekro egg turn out the same way. They need to plan this item in such a way so that the singe egg is only a small part of the total value of the Nekro egg, and the other components keep their value as a significant part of the value of the egg. The way you do that is by making those items very hard to obtain.
    sts like to play with the market also, singe egg will probably turn out like arcane shards.. the rate will probably less now.. but that kind of is one of the point
    for the pet to be expensive, harder for majority of the population to get and at the same time for sts to make some money off singe by opening crates + crafting ( they have to, they need money some how right ) .. maybe theyll do something different.. who knows, sts likes to surprise us

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    I was referring to the legendary items. You know. The items that are more affordable to more players than the Arcane/Mythic items...
    Nobody opens locked crates to get those crappy legendary items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    Ok make a special crate during this "Nekro" event, let it be lootable from only elite Algaran and Rendtail, and put Singe in these with an arcane drop rate?
    I'm talking about the elite golden chest.. You guys are trying to make arcanes lootable like legendarys.. I understand it's hard to buy them but making them come from bosses or teeth isn't the answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Arcanes are already lootable from their respective elite gold chest, this would be the same idea.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredible View Post
    sts like to play with the market also, singe egg will probably turn out like arcane shards.. the rate will probably less now.. but that kind of is one of the point
    for the pet to be expensive, harder for majority of the population to get and at the same time for sts to make some money off singe by opening crates + crafting ( they have to, they need money some how right ) .. maybe theyll do something different.. who knows, sts likes to surprise us
    They definately need to make a "dragon week" where there's a double chance to loot singe like the previous "shark week".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    They definately need to make a "dragon week" where there's a double chance to loot singe like the previous "shark week".
    good idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    Arcanes are already lootable from their respective elite gold chest, this would be the same idea.
    Yeah the arcane shard, maul, hooks, staff are all in elite gold chest but let's be honest. How many people have actually looted these items? STS lowers the drop rate so it's almost impossible. I only know 1 person that looted a staff from hundreds of these chest last season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

All I'm saying is this.... If the singe egg becomes way more valuable than the crafting components, then that means that there is an oversupply of those components compared to how many singe eggs there are, and that means those crafting components were too easy to obtain. If you make them harder to obtain, then you even out the prices.

This should be planned in such a way that the supply of the singe egg and the crafting components are somewhat equal. You can control the supply of singe eggs through the drop rate, and you can control the supply of the crafting components by how difficult it is to do the quests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    Yeah the arcane shard, maul, hooks, staff are all in elite gold chest but let's be honest. How many people have actually looted these items? STS lowers the drop rate so it's almost impossible. I only know 1 person that looted a staff from hundreds of these chest last season.
    But they buy/open, if there's demand there's gotta be supply, thus people will start running elites to loot these crates that will be selling because they have a chance at this thing that everyone wants.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

sts should make another arcane pet...... no singe need only dragon theeths ....... arcane pet with lower stats and for lower stats.... Because its avaivble for theeths it should not count for red letter ap.... so all can have low arcane pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

All I'm saying is this.... If the singe egg becomes way more valuable than the crafting components, then that means that there is an oversupply of those components compared to how many singe eggs there are, and that means those crafting components were too easy to obtain. If you make them harder to obtain, then you even out the prices.

This should be planned in such a way that the supply of the singe egg and the crafting components are somewhat equal. You can control the supply of singe eggs through the drop rate, and you can control the supply of the crafting components by how difficult it is to do the quests.
    Singe/shard/(insert red item) will always have more value than the free crafting components that players need to farm for in order to craft the item.

Farmers will never have the upper hand on merchants or crate openers as long as one of the key ingredients can only be obtained via plat.

ps- merchants arent the reason prices for Shards and SnS are ridiculous.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    Singe/shard/(insert red item) will always have more value than the free crafting components that players need to farm for in order to craft the item.
    Not true. If they make the crafting components harder to obtain, it could actually be the complete opposite. What if it took 5000 dragkin teeth? I'm sure your reaction is that 5000 dragkin teeth is impossible. Yes, probably so. But if that were the case, I can assure you that the crafting component that cost 5000 dragkin teeth would be more rare and more valuable than the Singe Egg.

Yes, that is an extreme example, but it proves my point. Yes, 5000 dragkin teeth is too many. But adjust the difficulty of the crafting components to match the supply of the Singe Eggs. There is absolutely no reason why they cannot do this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

If Singe egg could be bought using plat, this Nekro quest has my interest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Nobody opens locked crates to get those crappy legendary items.
    My point was proving this:

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Sts needs to make a way to get something big without opening locks! It's annoying seeing every good thing come in locks lol
    Legendary items in locked crates are worse than elite/event legendaries.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waheedski View Post
    If Singe egg could be bought using plat, this Nekro quest has my interest.
    That gives me an idea which I'm going to post in another thread.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

again dmg and crit pet with ridiculous stat bonus.

besides, its for rich player problems not for us seasonal player LOL.

goodluck getting this pet.
    and RIP SnS.
    moment of silence for those who opened/bought SnS

17. The Following User Says Thank You to utpal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    STS should eliminate the requirement for the Singe egg all together and replace it with a non trade able item e.g. Fossilized Egg
    This can be purchased from the dragkin token vendor for 250 dragkin teeth.
    or "welp bones" since that pet is mostly bones

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

500 teeth..... Lol that will encourage macro users to macro normal maps really
    im sure there will be an ingredient that wont be easy to get , thats an idea to keep it challenging for sure but 500 is ridiculously high

as for singe... taking it out will defeat the purpose of "arcane pet" and defeat the purpose of crafting an "arcane whelp" (since singe is a whelp)
    The item could be a fossilized whelp egg? It will make sense in the story line too, an undead whelp made from an egg of something dead long ago..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Necro is only for rich player. People who can't afford singe, can't play for nekro. Sad!!!
    45 primary stats, 20 damage, 15% crits. And those arcane abilities.!! Too much op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

did anyone ever tell you the if you put your dog in a closed chest, they will die?!!!

thats why youll never find them in chests! but crates COULD have small holes for oxygen to come in

Attachment 99063

.-.

I don't know what type of chests you've seen, but the ones I have aren't air tight nor are they vacuumed. Also, technically speaking..Singe should have been able to burn the crate and escape where as he can't melt the gold :3 A lvl 1 unhatched Singe isn't hot enough.