Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
Wait, why are you with your wealth any more deserving than the guy with only 10m? You think they'll be able to buy singe and craft? Sounds a bit selfish that you think YOU should be able to compete but not others. What percentage of players do you think can afford a samael... or even a singe? So consider that before you complain about how "unfair" it is for people to have op pets in PVP.

Everyone had a chance at leader boards. If you don't think they did, you should have voiced your opinion to sts, before ursoth. I don't know if you did. Did you? It's not the players fault sts choose to have a ridiculous leader board competition. You're completely blaming them. That's jealousy talking.

BTW, weren't you on the leaderboard? At least for a short time?
So you still didn't answer my question... Lol.

I actual did bring this up before that It's not fair for 44 people to get the best pet in the game because they have no lifes and buy plat. Im not jealous lol I'm happy to have life where you get sleep and do real life things which is why I gave up on the lbs top 10 on the second day.

And wtf are you talking about?? I'm saying that nekro should be easier to craft for everyone, not just me..

I don't know if you own SnS or not but it's obvious that your rich and want to rule the game.