Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maul proc ignores stun immunity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default Maul proc ignores stun immunity

Warriors running around in pvp and stunlock everyone with their arcane maul proc please fix.

I can get stunned within the 7.5 second stun immunity, if a warrior stun me with skyward smash, and right after his maul proc. Or, a few days ago i got stunlocked by a warrior, whos maul proced 3 times. I couldnt move for 10 second long.
    Last edited by Haligali; 08-12-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Warriors running around in pvp and stunlock everyone with their arcane maul proc please fix.

im not trying to nerf your gun, what im trying them to do is FIX jugg because its been bugg for so long and its annoying
    not knowing where or which it work on .

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredible View Post
    im not trying to nerf your gun, what im trying them to do is FIX jugg because its been bugg for so long and its annoying
    not knowing where or which it work on .
    Im not trying to nerf maul neither, im trying to fix stun immunity in pvp.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Ink vs Haligali...

*grabs popcorn*
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Maul been op and bugged since release just remove from game ty

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Weapon procs have been overriding normal stuns since forever.

The problem with warriors is that they already have stun chance on basic PvP skills like axe and skysmash so whenever the weapon procs too it's an endless chain. Add a samael/slag panic to that, which overrides both normal skill stuns and weapon stuns and it becomes plain silly (6-7 second stuns).

Maybe it was meant to be this way? Unless a dev sheds some light, we'll never know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Weapon procs have been overriding normal stuns since forever.

The problem with warriors is that they already have stun chance on basic PvP skills like axe and skysmash so whenever the weapon procs too it's an endless chain. Add a samael/slag panic to that, which overrides both normal skill stuns and weapon stuns and it becomes plain silly (6-7 second stuns).

Maybe it was meant to be this way? Unless a dev sheds some light, we'll never know.
    maybe the same way they planned for root. stun immunity doesnt work on t, hence why i made that post for clearance. Meaning Jugg description is unclear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    Maul been op and bugged since release just remove from game ty
    only thing that is op with maul this season is its proc.. other than that ill choose glaive anyday
    no proc = useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Im not trying to nerf maul neither, im trying to fix stun immunity in pvp.
    please yes, fix stun immunity in pvp!! aka jugg

thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

only thing that is op with maul this season is its proc.. other than that ill choose glaive anyday
    no proc = useless
    Useless like the kershal staff? Sorry but do not expect much sympathy from me about it. Please explain how is it fair that there is stun immunity, but warriors can still stunlock.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...highlight=bugs

There are currently 72 bugs listed here, and possible many more unidentified ones in game. Cmon sts, you got stuff to do. The bugs are literally GIVEN to you...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Useless like the kershal staff? Sorry but do not expect much sympathy from me about it. Please explain how is it fair that there is stun immunity, but warriors can still stunlock.
    i said no proc = useless.. it mean maul is nothing without the proc.. which is the truth .. maul has no damage as compared to others
    stunlock is a rare occasion bro, 25% chance to stun on our skills , as regarding to maul.. you make it sound like maul proc all the time
    there are even days where maul dont even proc.. proc is luck, any classes can stun lock, only difference is two of the classes creates a lot more damage than we do
    so if were stun lock were done, and if were done, the whole team is done.. thats why we need the stun immunity for the whole teams survival more than our own.
    warriors needs to last the longest right? In clashes not only warriors depend on that stun immunity but the whole team.. try a clash where warriors have no stun immunity lets see how it goes. When your stunned you depend on that one guy whos got that stun immunity to heal your butt.

For the record also, maul does not ignore stun immunity, Jugg works on maul stun
    its hard to test that because maul proc is random, but based on previous clashes i been , the warriors with maul who proc in beginning of clashes didnt stun
    Last edited by inkredible; 08-09-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Maul ignores stun immunity in the sense that you cannot get stunned again in 7 seconds. It does not ignore skill based immunity. There's two different immunities!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Maul ignores stun immunity in the sense that you cannot get stunned again in 7 seconds. It does not ignore skill based immunity. There's two different immunities!
    oh yeah i forgot they implemented that rule!
    yeah then fix stun immunities, so thats what hali is talking about, see thanks for clarifying the confusion.

is that only maul/ skills/ any stuns? .. i thought that was only regarding pet when the stun issue was adressed (samael abuse, AA abuse)

Please find me where the stun immunity discussion again thank you
    Last edited by inkredible; 08-09-2014 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

oh yeah i forgot they implemented that rule!
    yeah then fix stun immunities, so thats what hali is talking about, see thanks for clarifying the confusion.

is that only maul/ skills/ any stuns? .. i thought that was only regarding pet when the stun issue was adressed (samael abuse, AA abuse)

Please find me where the stun immunity discussion again thank you

All chance based stuns, including pet passive attacks ignore the 7 second stun immunity. This includes:
    • pet passive
    • stun proc

So, in that sense...maul is fine. Other weapons have the same affect.

If you're classifying gun as a stun or movement impairing effect then yes, it should not override juggernaut. It's the only weapon that does to date, I believe. The only way to counter against it is to boost your dodge so the attacks have a chance to be dodged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    All chance based stuns, including pet passive attacks ignore the 7 second stun immunity. This includes:
    • pet passive
    • stun proc

So, in that sense...maul is fine. Other weapons have the same affect.

If you're classifying gun as a stun or movement impairing effect then yes, it should not override juggernaut. It's the only weapon that does to date, I believe. The only way to counter against it is to boost your dodge so the attacks have a chance to be dodged.
    right lona clarified , you cannot get stunned by the same type of stun (maul proc twice) under 7seconds and has to be from same person

so stun immunity is bug on maul, they should fix that and my juggernaut!

If a maul proc from me, then another proc from another that doesnt count.. two different person yes?

i can stun you with smash, and normal attack and then pet and then maul proc under 7seconds bec all from different type of stuns, correct?
    Last edited by inkredible; 08-09-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

A warrior in a 1v1 got me stunned for 2s (ss) + samael 2s + maul proc 2s + samael auto 2s. Lol, what? Warriors already have high enough damage, why make them like sorcs.

Please implement immunity to all stuns! I hate how sorcs stunlock me with fb + colton >_<. Not to mention in clashes where the 5 samaels panic me one after the other so I'm dead before I can pop shield.

On a sort-of unrelated note, sorcerers are the only class without a stun immunity skill, why is this? Because they are the stunners? No, sorry, rogues stunlock (Lia), warriors stunlock (every mauler with samael) and many rogues and warriors use razor shield and juggernaut vs mages these days. With the new skill system, maybe give us smurfs a stun immunity skill? :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    A warrior in a 1v1 got me stunned for 2s (ss) + samael 2s + maul proc 2s + samael auto 2s. Lol, what? Warriors already have high enough damage, why make them like sorcs.

Please implement immunity to all stuns! I hate how sorcs stunlock me with fb + colton >_<. Not to mention in clashes where the 5 samaels panic me one after the other so I'm dead before I can pop shield.

On a sort-of unrelated note, sorcerers are the only class without a stun immunity skill, why is this? Because they are the stunners? No, sorry, rogues stunlock (Lia), warriors stunlock (every mauler with samael) and many rogues and warriors use razor shield and juggernaut vs mages these days. With the new skill system, maybe give us smurfs a stun immunity skill? :/
    bro they can stun you from different ones but the stun immunity effect i heard cannot be from the same one

like cannot be stunned from two smash under 7seconds (not possible bec of cool down anyways)
    or stunned from Normal attack more than once under 7 seconds
    but you can get stunned from normal skill + skill + pet + proc , just not from the same ones twice

as zeus mentioned haliglai is talking about a different stun immunity (not jugg or razor) but what sts implemented way back

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

bro they can stun you from different ones but the stun immunity effect i heard cannot be from the same one

like cannot be stunned from two smash under 7seconds (not possible bec of cool down anyways)
    but you can get stunned from normal skill + skill + pet + proc , just not from the same ones twice

as zeus mentioned haliglai is talking about a different stun immunity (not jugg or razor) but what sts implemented way back
    Exactly, I don't think it should be possible. Like, a person could theoretically be stunned by maul proc, ss, samael, samaels auto and so on, correct? How can this be possible?

ALL the stuns should be categorized under the stun category so one can't abuse it. The maul's proc is great anyway right? Armor and STR boost plus a stun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

This is wrong. How do I know because I've tested this exact scenario. Unlike other classes mage fireball stuns 100% on the first hit. Then you follow up with a pet stun it will never succeed because of stun immunity. I tested this for PvP tournament because I couldn't use samael or slag. I also found crawly doesn't work either after your victim is stunned once with fireball. Stun immunity was added to prevent stun locks. So if what you say is true it should be fixed. Warriors should not be able to stun more then mages.

As for maul it doesn't follow stun immunity from what I can tell but never fully tested it. But look at people complaining about singe stun. No one ever complained about maul not stunning quite the opposite. Based on personal experience and and other people's experiences maul doesn't follow stun immunity. Also I know that it's something which will never be fixed. Because it's obvious sts doesn't test PvP in any significant manner. And based on the video I watched of the 24 hours of playing they don't know how to either.