Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why do you join just to get our guild disount on pots??? change this please.. lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch The Devil View Post
    I dont believe that most ppl that hop guilds are doing so because of the potions. Very few guilds are actually helpful, meaning you have other players online that you can play and wanna play and also they ca help you with some maps if you need. or teach you how to play.

The problem in my opinion is that anyone can make a guild, you find guilds that have gm lvl 30 or lower, officers lvl 12, and theyre not a twink guild. So the only benefit of those guilds are potions.

And this are most of the guilds that will send you a guild invite when you start playing and your still learning to play.

Guilds are very important in the moment you learned how to play and you know what you want.... till then are just used for pots and contest.

As Serancha said add some extra requirments for ppl to join your guild, stop mass recruiting and with time youll have a strong guild.
    how many members in your guild again? you don't seem very experienced in this field no offense. I say this because you agree with serancha so easily like you not sure what you believe maybe you guild hop and you are sharing with us your side of the truth?

if so I would like to know more

the guild discount saves you a great deal of gold in the long run, while 5 to 10 k shaved off doesn't seem like much to the average middle class / well off players who don't really have gold issues. Its like heaven to the little guys, any discount he or she can get they will most definitely jump on it without hesitation. During my come up when I first joined Arcane Legends, there is always a network of low lvl ppl learning all the possibilities to save gold and conserve in order to get further in the game and have neat stuff. ( vanities ..lol!! ) and potions being the top of the list, WITHOUT POTIONS its only difficult for those players to continue completing maps due to poor equipment ( no gold )

potions is the blood and without blood you die..........hahah this is my analogy atm so excuse me.

as far as guilds not being very helpful...well this is an entirely different subject for me I could go on all day about that mess...guilds are not here to hold your hand every 5 seconds , and most certainly are not here only to cater to you individually , if you ever do come across a guild that provides that kind of service I advise you to never ever leave that guild. we are all here to play and have fun not waste our time babysitting no offense to anyone its the plain and simple truth. I lvld up all three class's on my own all capped and it wasn't easy but I did it with or without parties , I didn't need to beg for help...lol. anyways I will stop ranting for this is another subject not to get into here on this thread.

I would like to hear back from you

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fiftyonecents For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fiftyonecents View Post
    how many members in your guild again? you don't seem very experienced in this field no offense. I say this because you agree with serancha so easily like you not sure what you believe maybe you guild hop and you are sharing with us your side of the truth?
    Why are you getting personal with the people who don't agree you? He doesn't have to be in the best of the guilds or so called famous player to know something!! -.-
    calm down mate!
    I don't see people hop guilds for potions either!
    why would people hop guilds when every guild have the same discount!
    People changes guilds for other various reason lots of people stated here already.
    Now do a rude reply to this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Why are you getting personal with the people who don't agree you? He doesn't have to be in the best of the guilds or so called famous player to know something!! -.-
    calm down mate!
    People changes guilds for other various reason lots of people stated here already.
    I lol'd at someone having to be ignorant to agree with me. Especially since the person in question didn't agree with me, he said the opposite of what I did. This fiftyoneinsults clown is so busy trying to insult people, he doesn't even read the posts.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

After 3 page of no nice posts, no comments from moderators or devs, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

P
    Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I lol'd at someone having to be ignorant to agree with me. Especially since the person in question didn't agree with me, he said the opposite of what I did. This fiftyoneinsults clown is so busy trying to insult people, he doesn't even read the posts.
    Hey serancha. I readed all posts cus this theme intrested me. I don't fell like fiftyonecents insulted u. Lol he is rite. What I wanna say.. Does if the opinion of somebody is not like yours you consider it an insult? @@

Sent from my old broken ugly phone using tapatalk 2 ^.^
    Last edited by Amadorbibidor; 09-01-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

if so I would like to know more

the guild discount saves you a great deal of gold in the long run, while 5 to 10 k shaved off doesn't seem like much to the average middle class / well off players who don't really have gold issues. Its like heaven to the little guys, any discount he or she can get they will most definitely jump on it without hesitation. During my come up when I first joined Arcane Legends, there is always a network of low lvl ppl learning all the possibilities to save gold and conserve in order to get further in the game and have neat stuff. ( vanities ..lol!! ) and potions being the top of the list, WITHOUT POTIONS its only difficult for those players to continue completing maps due to poor equipment ( no gold )

potions is the blood and without blood you die..........hahah this is my analogy atm so excuse me.

as far as guilds not being very helpful...well this is an entirely different subject for me I could go on all day about that mess...guilds are not here to hold your hand every 5 seconds , and most certainly are not here only to cater to you individually , if you ever do come across a guild that provides that kind of service I advise you to never ever leave that guild. we are all here to play and have fun not waste our time babysitting no offense to anyone its the plain and simple truth. I lvld up all three class's on my own all capped and it wasn't easy but I did it with or without parties , I didn't need to beg for help...lol. anyways I will stop ranting for this is another subject not to get into here on this thread.

I would like to hear back from you
    Sorry for the latte reply... First of all im not a gm of any guild, this is my experience as a member....

So I dont bother you with all the bla bla... I think that if you wanna ask sts something is not to make the price of pots just for certant members of the guild discounted, but rather to make the price of pots the same in guild and tavern, then you cant complain that people join your guild just to buy discounted pots.

Im in a good guild, with plenty of members that are active and helpful for me at least ( Elite Runners ). Guild hopping? hmmm ... This is my 6 guild I joined, and only "Hopped" between guilds when i reached lvl 41 because I was looking for a guild to do elite runs. I capped more then one charachter since then going thru different guilds with them, and from my experience the guilds that are good have active members close to your lvl that are playing and also help you with an advice or two if needed, especially when you start playing. I didnt find no guilds that recruit low levels charachters where you can find a party for runs or lvl up ( maybe because they do a lot of blind recruiting, just to increase numbers, and most of the guild members dont know how to use guild chat). Is more fun to run with a guild party then to do pug runs, at least for me.

Most people when they start playing, join guilds first because STS gives them goal to join a guild, then they start changing guilds because of contest, because they need the money ( I say that bcs i was a officer in a start up guild where alot of low levels players joined because of contest. I also learned that high levels will not stay in a guild if they dont have lots of players close to theyre levels. So from that i understood that you have higher chances to have a good guild if you have like a nich guild, meaning for certain levels, and you can only do that for lvl 36+, or twinks.

Guilds that have all levels is hard to be a good guild, because is hard to have a high number of active members for all levels so everybody can find a party ( lets be honest everybody wants to run with lvls that are close to his level or higher)

If people are joining your guild just to buy pots, or most of them, then your recruiting policy is really bad. I wasnt in any guild that members just joined to buy pots. They join and leave because of blind recruiting, not being a match with theyre needs. I dont know much about your guild, so idk how it is, but if the number in your guild decrease is not because of people joining to buy pots. The numbers of people joining to buy pots for a guild i think is not important as long as the guild has lots of active members.

In my opinion if you wanna check a guild lvl 36+ for guidance i would suggest checking Absolute, they ranked up in lb quite fast, event if someone kicked the members. As i said i have more then one charachter, but my mains are in Elite Runners

Good luck with your guild
    Last edited by Memnoch The Devil; 09-01-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Ofcourse. There were a guy X. He was in Y guild. He hoped to KARMA, MAGNUM for pvp and to get pro end game experience not because they were giving him discounts on pots. Like seriously who hop guilds for pots lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch The Devil View Post
    Sorry for the latte reply... First of all im not a gm of any guild, this is my experience as a member....

So I dont bother you with all the bla bla... I think that if you wanna ask sts something is not to make the price of pots just for certant members of the guild discounted, but rather to make the price of pots the same in guild and tavern, then you cant complain that people join your guild just to buy discounted pots.

Im in a good guild, with plenty of members that are active and helpful for me at least ( Elite Runners ). Guild hopping? hmmm ... This is my 6 guild I joined, and only "Hopped" between guilds when i reached lvl 41 because I was looking for a guild to do elite runs. I capped more then one charachter since then going thru different guilds with them, and from my experience the guilds that are good have active members close to your lvl that are playing and also help you with an advice or two if needed, especially when you start playing. I didnt find no guilds that recruit low levels charachters where you can find a party for runs or lvl up ( maybe because they do a lot of blind recruiting, just to increase numbers, and most of the guild members dont know how to use guild chat). Is more fun to run with a guild party then to do pug runs, at least for me.

Most people when they start playing, join guilds first because STS gives them goal to join a guild, then they start changing guilds because of contest, because they need the money ( I say that bcs i was a officer in a start up guild where alot of low levels players joined because of contest. I also learned that high levels will not stay in a guild if they dont have lots of players close to theyre levels. So from that i understood that you have higher chances to have a good guild if you have like a nich guild, meaning for certain levels, and you can only do that for lvl 36+, or twinks.

Guilds that have all levels is hard to be a good guild, because is hard to have a high number of active members for all levels so everybody can find a party ( lets be honest everybody wants to run with lvls that are close to his level or higher)

If people are joining your guild just to buy pots, or most of them, then your recruiting policy is really bad. I wasnt in any guild that members just joined to buy pots. They join and leave because of blind recruiting, not being a match with theyre needs. I dont know much about your guild, so idk how it is, but if the number in your guild decrease is not because of people joining to buy pots. The numbers of people joining to buy pots for a guild i think is not important as long as the guild has lots of active members.

In my opinion if you wanna check a guild lvl 36+ for guidance i would suggest checking Absolute, they ranked up in lb quite fast, event if someone kicked the members. As i said i have more then one charachter, but my mains are in Elite Runners

Good luck with your guild
    thanks for getting back

I appreciate the theral insight, I completely understand what you are saying now. Makes perfect sense to me, the potions discount is one of many reasons , not the ONLY reason. As for me and my guild we are well off and have many good players who enjoy being apart of us. it all happened randomly throughout last few weeks or so hence my thread a few people joined and left there after being in our guild hall for few moments , I checked up on them as I usually to so see how we can improve if they ever would like to stay with us, and the last few mentioned they only joined for potions discount. this is def not an ongoing situation for us, it was just a small topic in the back of my mind that I wanted to share in my thread with the rest of the community and thus far it has received many replies to my surprise.

I appreciate you taking the time to write me back.

best regards,

fifty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Ofcourse. There were a guy X. He was in Y guild. He hoped to KARMA, MAGNUM for pvp and to get pro end game experience not because they were giving him discounts on pots. Like seriously who hop guilds for pots lmao.

dex ,

thanks for the x and y scenario it was well thought out

thanks for your response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    clown?

insults from you don't even remotely bother me so please spare me your petty comments.

insecure much?

lets cut to the chase ...mature people don't have to insult just to communicate so whats your little problem sweety pie did you not get enough potions hahahah

maybe you were just bored..lol

clown?

you are not the player I thought you to be, just another individual who lingers about my threads looking for cheap shots. this is who I am and I say what I am feeling, if you don't like it get off my threads and move on to the next, no one forced you to type here with a gun in your big mouth with one in the chamber waiting to blow your brains out the back of your head did they?

this is you showing your anger because you don't agree and you want to try and control my thread ..lol at CLOWN

everyone lets thank little control freak SERANCHY if this gets locked up huh...heheheh

tata for now sweety. hope your day gets better?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    After 3 page of no nice posts, no comments from moderators or devs, lol.
    why you want a locked up post so badly ? are you bored as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

calm down mate!
    didn't get personal dude so chillax , he understood what I said and responded back so mind your self we have it under control. no need for your silly antics.

you be okay little buddy its okay. we can be friends how about that.

so back to the subject...........

do you have any ideas for the potions or no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

didn't get personal dude so chillax , he understood what I said and responded back so mind your self we have it under control. no need for your silly antics.

you be okay little buddy its okay. we can be friends how about that.

so back to the subject...........

do you have any ideas for the potions or no?
    You dont want me to get personal and then call my writings silly antics.
    anyway yes i have an idea.
    Why not try to learn to love the way it is now?
    Some guildies getting potions at discounts some are not is such unfair stuff and i don't see it getting implemented in game ever.
    As i said noone hops guilds for potions as every guilds have same discount rate. People joined and left your guild was not for potions i can bet and for some other reasons.
    Anyway iam outta here cuz this thread is full of flamings and i dont see any smart reasons to not let some people have lil discounts on potions from gh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Easy guys, it's finally a game, don't go for bad discussions for this

It's a forum and people should be nice to each other. Nobody here is stupid, I think everybody is pretty smart just for using forum... Most of guys that use forum do an effort to make an account. Stupid people see they don't know something, they don't join a guild because they don't fell able to make friends and ask them ( join guild for asking), never think to lose time in forum, close game, settings, uninstall. It's just the difference between the opinions of users, nothing to have to badly discuss about. Anyway.. 99,5% of arcane legends players are smart, it's an rpg game and not everybody install it, some of the other ppl preffer easy, simple games.

I'm replying this because I see no dev is willing to do it. This thread is having some bad parts and they should told us to calm down lmao. Fifty, I agree it's a bad part of the game the guild hopping etc.. But you are taking it too personal. Anyway I think it's worthless to do this if no developer is taking a look at this and we gonna talk a lot for nothing, instead of using bad words (not talking only about u, talking in general) we should try to be nice to each other and discuss this civilizated. Maybe they will take a look at the thread and then maybe they will think about it. If they see bad comportament then we will just. earn a "close the thread" button pressed and only less battery on our phones. Everybody who replied on this thread had a part of truth, maybe not all, but they are all trying, thats more important. Enjoy forum don't get mad everytime you open it.

GL bro
    -Ama

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amadorbibidor For This Useful Post: