Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mythic Ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Speedofsound View Post
    Lmao you farmed that much gold? I was your friend all until 2 weeks ago on friends list and i NEVER saw you in elite tindirin. Gf.
    You OK?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    You OK?
    Pot donut 420 okay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    Everyone is saying we need a new ring (I totally agree) but, no one is suggesting viable stats and how it should be obtained, I'd like to see thoughts on that aspect
    The stats the arcane ring has minus/reduced primary stats & reduced dmg?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    485 Posts

Guys , let's not lock up this thread too.

The mythic ring lv 41 should came since this season started.

If i would have an arcane ring I wouldn't go on forums and criticize people because they don't have persistence. I have persistence too.

During Elondrian event i wanted to run portals to get SnS to sell it after and get the ring. I knew before the event started that rogues will make insane scores and i decided to level up a mage . I capped it 2 hrs before elondrian event started. I was in top 10 mages elondrian lb for one week. Then people started to quit running portals . And then i couldn't find a party because nobody wanted to pt me . A guy without ring or mythic/arcane weapon like me...

It was frustrating. And i didn't have a friend like you to help me out.. even to pt me up. Everybody was busy running with their full arcanes party.

I only got the Elondrian Savior Banner who i am really proud of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  237.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  137.5 KB
    This is the current mythic ring, and the stats of the arcane ring (the original ones idk if they're the current ones), So what if with the new myth ring it gets 40+ all stats, 4.5dmg, 100+ Armor, 25+ Primary Stat, No proc lol. And as far as achieving this awesome ring, let's use one of those ideas that involves ACTUAL FARMING OF ELITES for once!
    Last edited by Visiting; 09-04-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Pesky Typos..
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  237.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  137.5 KB
    This is the current mythic ring, and the stats (the original ones idk if they're the current ones), So what if with the new myth ring it gets 40+ all stats, 4.5dmg, 100+ Armor, 25+ Primary Stat, No proc lol. And as far as achieving this awesome ring, let's use one of those ideas that involves ACTUAL FARMING OF ELITES for once!
    That seems reasonable but I think we should be happy with the fact at least one arcane item is farmable. One step at a time! STG still needs to make money from these releases.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    That seems reasonable but I think we should be happy with the fact at least one arcane item is farmable. One step at a time! STG still needs to make money from these releases.
    Ofc there will be a platinum aspect lol
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    People got the idea how hard is to loot an arcane shard. STG can make money from releasing a mythic ring version too. Many players are looking to get rid of Ruby of Shuyal and get another mythic ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Sorry I didn't receive a ring, I farmed a lot of elite chests mostly sold them knowing the luck I have and made quite a lot of money. I used that money to purchase a ring. Sorry if you don't have friend that can sell for a reasonable price.
    You just contradicted your previous post that you argue that people spawn get these through elite chests, and yet you are the one that sold instead of opening? Let me guess, is it the same issue everyone else having - the rate is super low and it's pure chance and not farming? Oh right...

Think before you post please, Ty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    You just contradicted your previous post that you argue that people spawn get these through elite chests, and yet you are the one that sold instead of opening? Let me guess, is it the same issue everyone else having - the rate is super low and it's pure chance and not farming? Oh right...

Think before you post please, Ty.

"Knowing the luck I have"

When you learn to read is when the world opens up to you, reading can help increase IQ and can improve SAT scores.

No one is certainly stopping you from opening chests I just made the decision that I would save and not gamble at my loot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Remember Me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

this thread sickens me. This is disgusting. ok i want some max rogues to buy legendary gear or just full myth, (no arc ring), and then vs a max.

@stg:
    Stop the staggering of gear. make it consistent at least. gives us myth ammy and ring at 30/31 but just ammy at 41? That strengthens the arcane users more, considering the crits will be higher and hp higher. This is repeated, but make it a ring and ammy. pls reconsider. I have watched you guys get suggestions to change things or add something suddenly, but u seem to think that it makes u look weak to change what u said u were going to release, when it just makes the AL users realize that u care about our opinion. Yes i know that u have to code, change plans, and develop a new ring all the sudden, but pls do it. in the long run more end game players will stay imo. i hope other players agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

When you learn to read is when the world opens up to you, reading can help increase IQ and can improve SAT scores.

No one is certainly stopping you from opening chests I just made the decision that I would save and not gamble at my loot.
    this is sorta rude but, idk many ppl who respect u or your opinion. pls stop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Actually here's something you can improve your IQ and SAT scores.

luck
    lək/
    noun
    success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question697.htm

This article explains how random number generators work in computer programs. Telling me that you didn't open them because of your "luck" is complete bs.

Everyone has the same chance to receive an arcane from lockeds. Just because you have had bad experiences with things involving chance has nothing to do with the future. There's no sort of proof that since someone enters the lottery and wins means they will have luck in the future. And vice versa: if you don't win today, it doesn't mean you won't win in the future.

It's a very low percentage which is why you (apparently), me, and several other people decide not to gamble.

Also please don't tell me you farmed your arcane ring. I could do the math on it, but why bother. It's not possible to farm 100 million, at least now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Less Bickering, More Constructing...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

This is the current mythic ring, and the stats (the original ones idk if they're the current ones), So what if with the new myth ring it gets 40+ all stats, 4.5dmg, 100+ Armor, 25+ Primary Stat, No proc lol. And as far as achieving this awesome ring, let's use one of those ideas that involves ACTUAL FARMING OF ELITES for once!
    I think this sounds great!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    Actually here's something you can improve your IQ and SAT scores.

luck
    lək/
    noun
    success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question697.htm

This article explains how random number generators work in computer programs. Telling me that you didn't open them because of your "luck" is complete bs.

Everyone has the same chance to receive an arcane from lockeds. Just because you have had bad experiences with things involving chance has nothing to do with the future. There's no sort of proof that since someone enters the lottery and wins means they will have luck in the future. And vice versa: if you don't win today, it doesn't mean you won't win in the future.

It's a very low percentage which is why you (apparently), me, and several other people decide not to gamble.

Also please don't tell me you farmed your arcane ring. I could do the math on it, but why bother. It's not possible to farm 100 million, at least now.

Oh wow,

Here is an Oscar for knowing me.

Some people are lucky and some people aren't if you think I'm lucky cool. Thanks?

Do you know me? I feel the jealousy high in this one.
    The definition of Luck (or chance) varies by philosophical, religious, mystical, or emotional context of the one interpreting it; according to the classic Noah Webster's dictionary, Luck is "a purposeless, unpredictable and uncontrollable force that shapes events favorably or unfavorably for an individual, group or cause" (Wikipedia) First google result....

Philosophical or emotional context... Someone forgot to do research..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

The gap between ring and non-ring is frustrating. Instead of making a new ring, they have opted towards a new mythic amulet instead (for some odd reason!) This will further make a gap for the arcane and standard player.

If a new player were to start playing today or somewhat soon, see what the requirements are to play competitively in PVP at end level, they would most likely not bother.

Just like a previous poster stated, in a good amount of cases they try to pull as many rings on one team to try and bulldoze the other team. What comes along with that is their immaturity, trash talking and egos because they have rings.

For most of my time, I have been able to stay full mythic. Mythic is affordable in most cases and competitive. Arcane is expensive.
    Making something a 41 mythic ring is a good answer so we remain competitive and stand a chance in those childish situations.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Mythic Ring

Oh wow,

Here is an Oscar for knowing me.

Some people are lucky and some people aren't if you think I'm lucky cool. Thanks?

Do you know me? I feel the jealousy high in this one.
    The definition of Luck (or chance) varies by philosophical, religious, mystical, or emotional context of the one interpreting it; according to the classic Noah Webster's dictionary, Luck is "a purposeless, unpredictable and uncontrollable force that shapes events favorably or unfavorably for an individual, group or cause" (Wikipedia) First google result....

Philosophical or emotional context... Someone forgot to do research..
    Lol wow you really don't want to admit you're wrong if you've gone to an interpretation of the word.. It's like a professor asked for a summary and you hand in a reflection.

Jealous? I'm trying to make this post as flame free as I can so I won't even bother with a comment as such.

Why don't you just go to pvp and take your arrogance somewhere else, no one needs your input on this conversation.

If every post of yours must contain an insult of some sort, I'm sorry but I can't help you. A moderator is better suited for that.

Last edited by UndeadJudge; 09-04-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Guys, if you want to have a "chat" that's perfectly fine, IF you can do it in PM, and not this perfectly constructive thread
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Guys, if you want to have a "chat" that's perfectly fine, IF you can do it in PM, and not this perfectly constructive thread
    I'm done sorry had to get it out of my system.