Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's Up With SNS? (Nerf it ? u SRS?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    You know what I find funny? How when YOU have the item, it's totally fine. You have an arcane ring, so you think that PvP is totally fine and that everyone should complain and crap about arcane rings. But now that you don't have an SnS, it's an issue? That's too funny man.

Even having your own SnS won't save you from your opponents. As Zeus said similarly, you can suicide bomb into your enemy's team and blame the pools, but even if your team had an SnS, it wouldn't stop you from dying.

Anyway, please make sure next time you post to actually think about what you're saying. Thanx.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The past 7 post I have talked about game mechanics.... Its really frustrating seeing you completely miss that point when I literally mentioned mechanics, what 8 times?

Arcane Rings have good mechanics, anyone can achieve them like myself they aren't a limited edition weapon.

Please do no post on my thread if you have no idea what game mechanics are... This is literally the topic of my thread... Game mechanics regarding the rarity of SnS.. Yes its a great pet but the mechanics behind it are terrible..
    Last edited by Remember Me; 09-17-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lul, you only talking cause you have the pet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

FYI, I went naked into 2 overlapping pools and got one hit (I am a mage as you well know). If it takes about 5 ticks to kill me max geared, how the hell do you get one hit? Don't tell me you have as good stats as a naked mage.

SnS is pretty good as a strategical pet. If you don't know how to use it it isn't as great - as are many pets. And the thing is, it is MEANT to be OP. It was a limited time pet which people got from working their butts off and farming hard. If you expect to get the same thing from popping several thousand crates, I have nothing more to say...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

But his 100% right :P everyone is using SNS since it got BUFFED now, weeks ago you all were using samael please #SIT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    FYI, I went naked into 2 overlapping pools and got one hit (I am a mage as you well know). If it takes about 5 ticks to kill me max geared, how the hell do you get one hit? Don't tell me you have as good stats as a naked mage.

SnS is pretty good as a strategical pet. If you don't know how to use it it isn't as great - as are many pets. And the thing is, it is MEANT to be OP. It was a limited time pet which people got from working their butts off and farming hard. If you expect to get the same thing from popping several thousand crates, I have nothing more to say...

My tank has died in 4 ticks... Either your lieing or you had some serious armor on.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    My tank has died in 4 ticks... Either your lieing or you had some serious armor on.
    I saw a mauler with ring get killed only just before the pools went out - more than 4 ticks, I'm sure. So, if you sit in the pools afk you're definitely asking for it - but then again, who's asking you to?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    I saw a mauler with ring get killed only just before the pools went out - more than 4 ticks, I'm sure. So, if you sit in the pools afk you're definitely asking for it - but then again, who's asking you to?
    You don't know what your talking about... In a normal CTF match you will get axed. And stunned IN POOLS.

Isn't it funny how everyone opposing this thread is in Karma/is friends with a player in.

XD small world my friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Ah I think you suggested a plausible solution. Add a CD to pools effectiveness. After all, a pet should not be doing more DMG and healing more than a character eh?

Say x amount of seconds you will take DMG/be healed.

Also I'm aware that pools can crit? And in CTF rooms and tight PvE maps the pools DO STACK for a fact.

So yes it is different from samael, something called dodge. Ahhh the dodge gota love dodge + razor gota love razor.

Don't bring up irrelevant topics please, I'm talking about a undodgable,stackable,critable, and 3xable PET skill that does more DMG than a maxed tank.

So you were saying?
    You can't dodge Samael's AA so you can chain stun and you gain all the benefits. If you want to stop stacking of a pet, it has to be for both ends. That, I'll agree to.

I suggest you learn game mechanics, not me...
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomebody View Post
    But his 100% right :P everyone is using SNS since it got BUFFED now, weeks ago you all were using samael please #SIT

It just got buffed, of course people are using it - they want to learn what's new about it! However, Samael is still my preferred pet in everything except clashes. Samael is still the best, there's no doubt about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You can't dodge Samael's AA so you can chain stun and you gain all the benefits. If you want to stop stacking of a pet, it has to be for both ends. That, I'll agree to.

I suggest you learn game mechanics, not me...

Ummm I'm not sure if you are serious right now... You can dodge Samael's terrify.... Also there is a implemented immunity... Maybe something to be added to SNS.

Also requesting Dev clean up in thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Ummm I'm not sure if you are serious right now... You can dodge Samael's terrify.... Also there is a implemented immunity... Maybe something to be added to SNS.

Also requesting Dev clean up in thread.
    You cannot dodge Samael's terrify. The only thing that you can dodge is the auto attack, which in turn will dodge the chance to panic in a sense because the attack never landed in the first place. I'll put my arcane ring on it. Additionally, there is no implemented immunity for terrify/panic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

This really need a clean up!

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

You cannot dodge Samael's terrify. The only thing that you can dodge is the auto attack, which in turn will dodge the chance to panic in a sense because the attack never landed in the first place. I'll put my arcane ring on it. Additionally, there is no implemented immunity for terrify/panic.
    Lmfao go to any PvP room right now and ask your friends to stun you with Samael.

You will be editing your posts later..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lmfao go to any PvP room right now and ask your friends to stun you with Samael.

You will be editing your posts later..
    The irony level of your post is over 9000.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

The irony level of your post is over 9000.
    I just dodged 4 of my guildies samaels in a row.. Lmfao it says "Miss" do you want video footage?

Tootaloo.

How does a forumer with thousands of thanks and GOA status not understand a simple game mechanic?

I'm astounded...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I just dodged 4 of my guildies samaels in a row.. Lmfao it says "Miss" do you want video footage?

Tootaloo.

Yes, make a video without Samael attacking and using AA only. If you show a single AA that results in "DODGE", I will give you my arcane ring. FYI, "Miss" only happens when a pet is attacking.

P.S: You weren't online at the time of your post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Yes, make a video without Samael attacking and using AA only. If you show a single AA that results in "DODGE", I will give you my arcane ring. FYI, "Miss" only happens when a pet is attacking.

P.S: You weren't online at the time of your post.
    It says "Miss" and the ability misses and I'm not stunned if you will give me your ring if I take a video I'll be happy to do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

When it was released, people complained it was OP. They adapted and realized that HoT negates the threat. Secondly, the poison pool does not do more damage than a mage - it ranges from 300 to 400 damage per tick. Lastly, a single SnS spawns three poison pools and three healing pools. So, you cannot have six pools of the same type unless there are multiple SnS on one team. What are the odds of that, really? If you do, how is it any different than allowing multiple Sams to chain stun + stack health/mp?

In PvE, the pools are glitched. They should not be banishing mobs and I'll be the first to admit in PvE, it should be fixed.
    Well technically he just said "6 pools" so he could have meant 3 of each and, I agree with both of you. Ctf had a point, it doesn't make sense to have your most OP pet (in PvP sure) be a limited edition item, with only 30 existing. It doesn't make sense really...I mean, if people love it so much, and all want to get their hands on it, why would you cut it's circulation? You could easily make bank off those pets. Just think about it, who here wouldn't try to buy a SnS if it was in locked crates? But to Zeus, he worked hard for his EXCLUSIVE pet aswell, so i definitely would not say it should be nerfed. Because that would be punishing the hard working event runners. So StS is really stuck between a rock and a hard place on this subject. And that's coming from a noob level 13 twink.
    41 Rogue: Jdogxtreme Retired
    13 Warrior: Alphajdog<Flash Mob>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

It says "Miss" and the ability misses and I'm not stunned if you will give me your ring if I take a video I'll be happy to do so.
    Why dont you just make a video regardless of the ring and show the world ur right? O wait....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdogxtreme View Post
    Well technically he just said "6 pools" so he could have meant 3 of each and, I agree with both of you. Ctf had a point, it doesn't make sense to have your most OP pet (in PvP sure) be a limited edition item, with only 30 existing. It doesn't make sense really...I mean, if people love it so much, and all want to get their hands on it, why would you cut it's circulation? You could easily make bank off those pets. Just think about it, who here wouldn't try to buy a SnS if it was in locked crates? But to Zeus, he worked hard for his EXCLUSIVE pet aswell, so i definitely would not say it should be nerfed. Because that would be punishing the hard working event runners. So StS is really stuck between a rock and a hard place on this subject. And that's coming from a noob level 13 twink.

Its amazing that you understand item mechanics one of the key components in game mechanics.

#Respect
    #Educated