Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Classbalance thread !!!

Robhawk

@Serancha: I can agree with the things you said, im it consultant and also did some coding...
    The consequence of this is that i have to leave the game because they dont care for things that are important to me... and this has happened since 2 weeks now and i have no need to log in AL. Looks like the addiction is already gone... good for me bad for STS`s money bag!

The thing is i dont need STS to stay alive but STS needs customers like me to not die and the number of unsatisfied players leaving day by day cant be overlooked but as i said they have their priorities and i have mine, gg!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 10-02-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Bulwark curse has a proc rate of 100%, that needs to go plain and simple.
    5 seconds of not being able to attack = a dead mage.

Most often the best defense is a strong offense,
    Bulwark curse makes that impossible for the squoooshy blue dudes.

As a mage that was just cursed i have 2 choices.....attack and die or dont attack and die.
    Either way it doesnt end well for the mage.

Overall mages are far underpowered in pvp wether we lack armor and hp or maybe just ramp up the damage on mages,
    in order to make a mages best defense.....offense
    somethings def need 2 be changed up for the blue dudes

Terrify/panic needs to have an automatic immunity similar to stuns
    Last edited by aarrgggggg; 10-02-2014 at 03:57 PM.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Losing your patience does not make the time it takes to code any less. Things take time to accomplish, and yelling at a developer does not get them accomplished any faster. Trust me, I am one so I can attest to it.

The game needs new content so badly it's not even funny. Class balance is mostly a pvp issue, and pvp is a cesspool of drama and childish crap. Why put time into that when there is a huge player base waiting to spend money on elixirs and resurrections as soon as they get something new? What does pvp get them? Plat farmers who did nothing to get their gear but open crates for free? I wouldn't be focussed on pvp either if it was me.
    Your assuming class balance and new content can't be developed and tested in parallel. If they only have one developer on AL then its a problem. Otherwise, its not really an excuse these issues have been outstanding for a very long time. People are fed up now.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Classbalance thread !!!

Just saying, the amount of damage you deal under curse is irrelevant - curse does the same amount of damage for autos as skills.

Mages could be better tbh...their CC damage is laughable, Bulwark curses, and they die in 1-2 shots easily.

My suggestions:

1) Stun immunity on shield - pretty much what everyone wants.

2) Last 2 upgrades on heal should return a fixed amount of health and mana, or these upgrades should just be changed.

3) have lightning's AoE upgrade be changed to a smaller % but chance on every charged light to hit all enemies.

4) Increase charged ice's slow to be as strong as a time shift

5) Stop telling mages to "play their class better".

I think all of these will help mage's performance in clash by giving them more CC and more supportive presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by UndeadJudge; 10-02-2014 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I'd be happy if we just received an increase to our shield. Undeadjudge has some great recommendations above but I can't see STS implementing multiple improvements at one time. Make our shield have a stun immunity upgrade and absorb more damage. One thing for the time being, to see how it improves our game play. This doesn't need to take months to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Your assuming class balance and new content can't be developed and tested in parallel. If they only have one developer on AL then its a problem. Otherwise, its not really an excuse these issues have been outstanding for a very long time. People are fed up now.
    Bulwark (mythic weapon) buff and planar arena developed in same time, kershal scepter (arcane weapon) got just a useless reduced charging time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

great they always close our thread i.e kershal needs buff or delete them.... i am not paying anymore platinum too, only login only 1hr a day to chat with people.

Me and some ex AL friend are playing heroes charge !! join us
    Last edited by will0; 10-04-2014 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    So what game are you guys playing now? I recently tried Celtic heroes and Order & Chaos (again) but I couldn't get into them cuz the quests really drag.
    A lot of former al players are playing order and chaos now. When I left al some people followed. However I'm kind of over onc because the user community is pretty bad (just read their forums), too much pay to win, loot system is ridiculous, and many more reasons. Right now I'm playing age of wushu. Which is a bit different spin on your traditional hack and slash mmo. But it's not mobile. The next mobile mmo I'm keeping an eye out for is Albion online which is currently in alpha. Pretty much all free to play games are heavily pay to win so don't expect too much either. But I'll jump on it once its released.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys,

We do appreciate all of your feedback, but let's make sure we are keeping it constructive. I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please use the official class thread referenced in the original post. Positive or negative, we want your constructive feedback.

Thank You,
    Arp
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com