Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planr Tombs Feedback

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Don't run any planar tombs simple as that and I strongly disagree about nerfing tombs this is not going to be a walk in the park so you can get rich in 1 Hour farming, show your SKILLS instead of complaining

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiph View Post
    Don't run any planar tombs simple as that and I strongly disagree about nerfing tombs this is not going to be a walk in the park so you can get rich in 1 Hour farming, show your SKILLS instead of complaining
    Atleast someone finds this enjoyable!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Change my mind. Dont run planar. Enough to be supporter. Boss too hard but I see dragonite bar more profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Maintain your position soldier. If players like you start leaving that would mean AL can be trashcanned with no regrets.

STG must listen to the feedbacks.

Another madness i dont get is:
    In the planar arena where you can loot a arcane item the bosses are significantly weaker than the ones in the planar tombs where you have to work really hard, putting much time to get any of the items and the rarity cap is set at mythic.
    Thank you for your support, it is genuinely appreciated, but I have made my decision.

For many, many months (years even), I have voiced my opinion, and stood firmly against one-hits, and unattainable tasks for the mainstream population. I have been supportive of the "Legendary" population, tried to be the voice of reason to prop up the farming community, have been a proponent of the F2P crowd, and gave as much as I could back to the wonderful community here. But, at this point, the die has been cast and I have made peace with the decision.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

You clearly haven't run the tombs yet.

Good luck fighting the Hammer in Tomb 3....let me know when you do.

Have you noticed my name, and the name of all of my friends on the LB? Notice the same people are complaining....these are elite veterans, the best geared, the most knowledgeable, the most strategic players in the game. So, if players of this caliber are raging over this....yeah, Legendary player....huhu. Bring a dump truck full of plat.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Bring a dump truck full of plat.
    You're going to need more than a dump truck. I think a landfill will suffice!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You're going to need more than a dump truck. I think a landfill will suffice!
    Landfill? You are going to need every bit of ​EARTH.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Landfill? You are going to need every bit of ​EARTH.
    no, please bring a planet full of plat...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Im done with the game its becoming harder and harder with every event to push players to buy plats to go trought it and they say that they make it good for non plating players by this ankh n story token but i see the opoosite thank you sts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

My biggest issue is that there is no strategy to fight off a no-warning one hit.

I've despised it when the Tindirin was one hitting without warning, then Arena 2.0 was put out, and this.....well.....I've had enough.

There is no reward for experience, strategy, and team work.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I wish STG would hire me to facilitate the relationship between player/company. I mean I really dont understand where the person(s) who created this was coming from.
    There just HAS to be some sort of enjoyment in this. I mean isnt this is a "game" after all?.?.

Players have been saying for atleast this past year to make things fun to farm! This is fun to farm?? I have a crapload of plat and RL $ I could throw at this but Im not.

I learned a long time ago...

YOU CANT RATIONALIZE WITH IRRATIONAL PEOPLE!
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 11-13-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

These tombs have a very small strikezone within AL's player base and need a re-design. Content should be reasonably easy to complete as long as you come with decent gear/skills, but difficult to excel in. Simply by making the distance from start to finish longer, have stuff hit harder and increase boss armor is just lazy thinking. This is quite a departure from the appeal of the game early on, I feel like the original people who designed the game either aren't here anymore or have lost their touch.

imo we're being invited to pay too much money too soon to play something that doesn't even work. And player-dev communication is top-down, one-way - "watch ur mouth dear, now here's a form go fill it up and come back next event teehee". I don't feel good! Do you? Right now the #1 most crippling thing is not having the basics - not being able to stay connected, not being able to complete a map in a party of 4 - for 4 hours we've started in a party of 4 and have never completed as 4. 1-3 of us usually dc within mins, most times we remap. The longest stretch was 40 mins of remapping - not a single map completed due to the dc. It's as though we are paying to play as beta testers and I'm thoroughly unimpressed. These are times that make me wonder why I'm even still here.

The second-most crippling blow to the game, for me, is yes I can glide through the game alone or with the Elite, but if I choose to party and run maps with friends who aren't geared with the latest top-of-the-line or very close we are not going to have a good time. What a doozy. This is becoming way too freemium, with absolutely NO mutual incentives for geared players to play with those that aren't. Planar tombs just drives that home. Like Kali said, it walls out mainstream players. Give us a design that doesn't discriminate so hard for farming runs.

O ya. Just a tip to possibly lessen the pain and spend - Once u make it there, try use cheap stun pet on those cheap bosses. 2-4 stun pets work well, talk to the party and time it in a chain. Do not pierce in for the kill unless he's swaying from stun. If u have tank, +maul will work well, if he's not procuring tell him how. I don't usually get to meet tanks but recently ran with one that didn't know about maul proc, once we addressed that did we cut our run times by >15%, survivability shot up. Give it a go
    Last edited by Heiress; 11-15-2014 at 09:49 AM.

R E T I R E D . S P E E D . D E M O N

αβ H e i r e s s θΩ

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heiress For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heiress View Post
    These tombs have a very small strikezone within AL's player base and need a re-design. Content should be reasonably easy to complete as long as you come with decent gear/skills, but difficult to excel in. Simply by making the distance from start to finish longer, have stuff hit harder and increase boss armor is just lazy thinking. This is quite a departure from the appeal of the game early on, I feel like the original people who designed the game either aren't here anymore or have lost their touch.

imo we're being invited to pay too much money too soon to play something that doesn't even work. And player-dev communication is top-down, one-way. I don't feel good! Do you? Right now our basics aren't even being met so that's the #1 most crippling thing for me - not being able to stay connected, not being able to complete a map in a party of 4 - we tried for 4 hours and it's been like this - we start in a party of 4, if we're lucky we complete the map as 3. If not, 2-3 of us dc within mins, remap. We went as long as 40 mins and were not able to complete a single map due to the dc. It's as though we are paying to play as beta testers and I'm thoroughly unimpressed. These are times that make me wonder why I'm even still here.

The second-most crippling blow to the game, for me, is that if I choose to party and run maps with friends who aren't geared with the latest or very close, we are not going to have a good time. What a doozy. This is becoming way too freemium, with absolutely NO mutual incentives for geared players to play with those that aren't. Planar tombs just drives that home. Like Kali said, it walls out mainstream players. Give us a design that doesn't discriminate so hard for farming runs.

O ya. Just a tip to possibly lessen the pain and spend - Once u make it there, try use cheap stun pet on those cheap bosses. 2-4 stun pets work well, talk to the party and time it in a chain. Do not pierce in for the kill unless he's swaying from stun. If u have tank, +maul will work well, if he's not procuring tell him how. I don't usually get to meet tanks but recently ran with one that didn't know about maul proc, once we addressed that did we cut our run times by >15%, survivability shot up
    Very well said....out of thanks, but thanks.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Very well said....out of thanks, but thanks.
    I took care of it for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I have not tested yet and this feedback is enough for me ! I dont wanna play this tombs lol whats wrong why must the game become harder and harder ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    First boss requires you to time pet stun when red flashes. This cancels the tower so it fails. Second, if he does make a tower, just stay out of the pool.

Second boss is easy. Working on 3rd but we are all dc a lot
    what happened if he dropps 2 ?

happened to me when i was running, one on each side .... i can stay out of range of them both but have not much room to move and boss just insta kill me .... (im a mage btw)

i wonder how your "skills" have any effect if ur dead in 1 hit ?
    you go in, get hit, die.... no matter how much "skill" you have, its all pointless if ur dead
    Last edited by eugene9707; 11-13-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

The mobs pretty easy...but the boss...like a GOD

And the recipe ? Another fossil ? Geez. I think the receipt will be purchaseable from npc like arcane ring...im dissapointed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

The test server was set with 2k plat for ankhs and elixers. If you don't want the game to be based/balanced on elixers and ankhs, why test with it?

Sts did it, so they want it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

they need to fix the dc problems ....i cant even make to the boss on toomb 3, 30 min of a ap and boooom dc at boss, same with toomb 2 , i dc in the same place 2 times, its not my connection issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thanks for this thread

Things sts need to look our atleast fix:
    1. Fix the Dc and their servers
    2. Nerf tombs atleast for legendary/geared players could run and kill the boss witout using atleast 50 revive kits
    3. Make the map short, a reasonable map to run, not like 3 shuyal maps all connected together. its not the amazing race? So why so long and elite difficulty?
    4. Theirs to many things to collect and craft (gem , buy ingredient for pendant, buy this buy that) make it simple pls
    5. I respect my co forumers and players to make it HARD , but sts please not this HARD, that players will quit. If you know what I mean.

Also if you want to make profit to us by buying elix and kits to revive to loot and to add boost, you can do it with the events which atleast you make some profit from it . But not with this,its like running an event, I know its free to get the pendant and stuff, but not this Hard that you need to burn $ and plat just to run and obtain your goal. Before, to upgrade myths (sorry if I bring this up again) you just need to hunt essence in normal maps in kraken and shuyal but tombs with an elite difficulty in the tombs to obtained the pendant... errm

Honestly the first 30mins ive run the tomb I was got bored, got bored because its not good, got bored because its "HARD" , well life is hard and I dont want playing an game will be Hard as real life too. If you know what I mean... I guess we cant please everybody but pls sts give consideration to small time players no experience and even pro players and longtime ones, f2p or p2p players to make the game reasonable to play.

Im not here to play arcane to have a hardtime playing to obtain things im here to play because I also invested my gear eggs and stuff and its hard to see to say goodbye, things so fast here cant coupe up anymore..

I respect sts , but sts also respect our words that we put up here in your forums about this topic of the planar tombs and the way how it goes. I give props to sts for the game and development, you are still atleast top 10 mmo games ive played in android so heads up guys.
    Last edited by xbadulaserosx; 11-14-2014 at 06:13 AM.

The Commandos Elite Officer