Thread: Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Help

I'm planning to make a L35 pvp bear and I need help for the gears, skills and how to fight. Hope someone will help! Thanks!
    Should I mind this noobs? - Scything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scything View Post
    I'm planning to make a L35 pvp bear and I need help for the gears, skills and how to fight. Hope someone will help! Thanks!
    Noodleleg made a very nice guide on a copperhead behr.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

U need 3 stomp this way your stomp wont lose range, trust i was the top 35 bear when i had one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ani-Will-Kill View Post
    U need 3 stomp this way your stomp wont lose range, trust i was the top 35 bear when i had one
    Yep, so good that you quit because you lost every fight.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Sure you were

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

First off, I was the best bear @ 35, three times on three different characters. Vvriter, Fleshdrill, Fleshdrilltwo - come at me.

On to the topic -
    Gear depends on you, what I liked to use was either Copperhead Set, or Halloween Items, or Dark Wand for terror, depending on what I fought. It's good to have varieties.

Gear:
    STR: Halloween Helm/Armor - INT, 35 Pink Reaper, 35 Pink Ghoulish Shield - I used different items while I was using Bear because I found flaws in some of these pieces of gear I just said, but this is what is popular for 35 Bears as of now.
    INT: Same Gears, except with Dark Wand/Voodoo Pin/Pink Paw.
    DEX: I don't recommend using Dex gears at 35 due to the lack of damage, but if you want : Same gears, except with shiv talon.

Skills:
    I'm going to give you a basic build, one that will let you kill and survive, but isn't even close to mine.
    6 Rage 6 Crushing Blow 6 Hellscream 5 Evade 4 Beckon 4 Stomp 1 Super Mega Slash 1 Vengeful Slash 1 Crippling Slash

How to fight:
    Basically you let Evade carry you to victory, never use your Stomp/Hellscream right away, always time it for after they heal or when you feel you'll kill them with a combo. That is the basic play style for Mages, everything else is easy for Bears to kill at this level, just use your common knowledge against other Bears, & always try to ensure you hit Crushing Blow, on everything & anything you fight.