Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvriter View Post
    Lv15...no
    Lv25...no
    Lv56...no
    I consider 60 in the same category as 61, but 60 vs 61, 61 still wins.

Edit: Unless you're actually trying to include winter fest 2010 items...I don't consider that top notch. FBow+Talon+Gruesome beats that all @15 & 25. Also Lv56? All you need is a glyph set which is as top notch as you can get ; how do you even compare that to 60/61?
    Top notch - the most expensive, unique, and best gear money can buy.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    My definition of top notch is : The best gear possible. Not "expensive/unique", if you want expensive & unique, then lv71 must be the most expensive level for you, seeing how they have Disc Elites. Expensiveness/Uniqueness doesn't always determine the best item.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vvriter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

My definition of top notch is : The best gear possible. Not "expensive/unique", if you want expensive & unique, then lv71 must be the most expensive level for you, seeing how they have Disc Elites. Expensiveness/Uniqueness doesn't always determine the best item.
    Topic of the thread is What is the most expensive PvP level? not what is the most expensive pvp level with the cheapest gear.

So I stated the levels where the gear is more expensive than 61.

Hence l15 winterfest, l25 pink toyman, and paws, l76 savage set, l60 demonic, l56 strongman (I think).

These may not be the best gears of the range but it is considered top notch through rarity, and much of a game changer it is.
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 12-27-2014 at 03:09 PM.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I was giving my opinion of "Top notch", but okay.

Topic of the thread is What is the most expensive PvP level? not what is the most expensive pvp level with the cheapest gear.

Hence l15 winterfest, l25 pink toyman, and paws, l76 savage set, l60 demonic, l56 strongman (I think).

These may not be the best gears of the range but it is considered top notch through rarity, and how string it is.
    Also what do you even mean by "the most expensive pvp level with the cheapest gear." ? That applies to you bubba, saying "56" (- I lol'd). Also, he asked for the "Most expensive pvp level", the letters "pvp" lead me to believe he wants information on the best PvP gear with the highest price, he isn't simply asking for the most expensive gear in PvP(Unless I'm mistakened), it's safe to guess he wants the best, or just to know what the best is, not just the most expensive.

Also, I don't think you've ever played past the level of 51. If you knew anything about 61 gear, you'd know it tramples on the prices of 75 gear & that savage is 75...not 76(- I lol'd again). Not even three Fiery sets come to the same price as Lilith/Orlok/Sanguine, heck not even a savage set(the one that you never mentioned) is the same price as Lilith/Orlok/Sanguine (Well, maybe close to sanguine). Also if you didn't know, I'm including the dragon vanity sets that 61 contain (because the ring counts as gear). (I bet you didn't know that either)So if we were to calculate the values: "76" savage, 60 demonic, 56 strongman, & paws would lose indefinitely. And as I said, 15 winterfest/25 winterfest items are outclassed by New Gen weapons. If you don't believe me, compare them for yourself.

Also if you really believe all of what you said, then the most expensive level would be 71 with elite weapons & a black dragon vanity set.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vvriter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Also what do you even mean by "the most expensive pvp level with the cheapest gear." ? That applies to you bubba, saying "56" (- I lol'd). Also, he asked for the "Most expensive pvp level", the letters "pvp" lead me to believe he wants information on the best PvP gear with the highest price, he isn't simply asking for the most expensive gear in PvP(Unless I'm mistakened), it's safe to guess he wants the best, or just to know what the best is, not just the most expensive.

Also, I don't think you've ever played past the level of 51. If you knew anything about 61 gear, you'd know it tramples on the prices of 75 gear & that savage is 75...not 76(- I lol'd again). Not even three Fiery sets come to the same price as Lilith/Orlok/Sanguine, heck not even a savage set(the one that you never mentioned) is the same price as Lilith/Orlok/Sanguine (Well, maybe close to sanguine). Also if you didn't know, I'm including the dragon vanity sets that 61 contain (because the ring counts as gear). (I bet you didn't know that either)So if we were to calculate the values: "76" savage, 60 demonic, 56 strongman, & paws would lose indefinitely. And as I said, 15 winterfest/25 winterfest items are outclassed by New Gen weapons. If you don't believe me, compare them for yourself.

Also if you really believe all of what you said, then the most expensive level would be 71 with elite weapons & a black dragon vanity set.
    Wow applenoob, you got destroyed in a debate lel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

These may not be the best gears of the range but it is considered top notch through rarity, and much of a game changer it is.
    Lvl 60 demonic only goes as high as 7-7.5m, maybe less. 61 Lilith set is about 3-5m, with a drag set, well, its more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Sadly, you are "mistaken" because the title states most expensive level in pvp thereby you can't assume he wants price of the best gear he just wants to know what is the most expensive level.

Again, l15 is more expensive due to winterfest and evidence, l25 is more expensive, l56 is expensive depending on gear, l60 is expensive due to demonic, l75-76 is expensive due to the growing rareness of savage.

Also, I am not bothering to mention 71 because I felt it was obvious that it was more expensive however Vvriter apparently has just realized that...

Finally, if you are going to count dragon sets at 61, you must count them at all the levels above 61 as well which makes 76, and 75 more expensive than 61.
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 12-27-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Ok! Im talking about most expensive PvP level with bes gear.
    Exclude 77, 71.
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Top notch is the best, not the rarest, no way sets at other levels can get more expensive then 77.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    Ok! Im talking about most expensive PvP level with bes gear.
    Exclude 77, 71.
    Why did you have to say that random -_-.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

O God

You do realize a savage set is 3.5m, an orlok set 2.8-3.1m. Lilith may be 4m+, but in no way is Savage not comparing to Sang price. Sang is barely double a fiery set. Also, if we must, take off dragon sets. Dragon set is definitely not needed to compete. So the fact that 61 costs less than 5m to make a character of course makes it one of the most expensive levels, but definitely not exceeding a gold cap, ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Well, i'd say L40... Pink paw = rare expensive, cat/bone shield, evidence, reaper and so on.

A 40 bear with top notch gear costs around 3mil

A 40 top notch mage costs around 5mil or even more.

Surfingbear, surfingmage, surfingfox, surfingrhino and surfingbirdie

Theonebear, iisak, isurfi, powandwissuck, Chaosfarm and leftfootofgod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Why did you have to say that random -_-.
    To clarify things!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by surfing View Post
    Well, i'd say L40... Pink paw = rare expensive, cat/bone shield, evidence, reaper and so on.

A 40 bear with top notch gear costs around 3mil

A 40 top notch mage costs around 5mil or even more.
    Those items tho...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i think 27 is quite expensive if yur going all out... just 27 pink fbow will be a fortune, not even mentioning lvl 25 evi......
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Winterfest pink SBL (15), art/exp armor, talon/evi, and a purple starry to match the founders!! Over 4 gold caps x.x

Level 15 pvp most expensive confirmed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZedMaster View Post
    Winterfest pink SBL (15), art/exp armor, talon/evi, and a purple starry to match the founders!! Over 4 gold caps x.x

Level 15 pvp most expensive confirmed.
    i think we just said that it wasnt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    i think we just said that it wasnt
    haha, that was my troll post :P

Thanks Thanks Given