Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Rogue Damage Nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    NO!
    This is class discrimination. I think players like you are the reason why people are quitting rogue. Because of the unfair nerfing and damage class nerfing, we're also being affected in PVE, rendering us less enjoyable to enjoy either of the two. That's personally not fair. I'll go ahead and quit Rogue for now until STS fix things to keep things ballanced. As of now, Rogue and warriors are too fearsome to fight against.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneCreed View Post
    This is class discrimination. I think players like you are the reason why people are quitting rogue. Because of the unfair nerfing and damage class nerfing, we're also being affected in PVE, rendering us less enjoyable to enjoy either of the two. That's personally not fair. I'll go ahead and quit Rogue for now until STS fix things to keep things ballanced. As of now, Rogue and warriors are too fearsome to fight against.
    Unfair nerfing? Do you remember the days of tdm when we were not nerfed. Arcane ring tanks were falling prey to massive crits from exped bow rogues. If a rogue had elond bow+ ring they could drop tanks with a a single combo regularly. A ring+elond bow rogue was insanely powerful, often dropping mages with shield down without even getting a single crit on their combos.

Secondly, this nerf doesnt apply to pve and rogues are the most desired class to run both tombs and arena with. Most parties consist of at least 3 rogues and sometimes a fourth as well.

Finally, it isnt the rogue population that is quitting. The mages and tanks are quitting and then move on to build rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I must say no... We already got OP crits (at endgame), don't give us more damage. Maybe low level rogues need a buff, but not endgame.
    I crit rogues 4500+ with 550 damage in pvp zone, without damage nerf I would have 675 damage, how much would I crit? 8000? @_@
    Imo it's fine like this, tho it's boring to one hit rogues (and getting one hit as well).

__ Iady/Taste/Clope/Nedgeng__

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

i am not scared of tanks...
    against a imbued set tank with bonesaw i was unable to beat him but i was able to get very close and survive for close to 1minute which is quite an accomplishment for me. (mage with all mythic except weapon at the time)

rogues literally demolish me.
    When i was in a pvp room being farmed by op rogues i managed to single one out into a 1v1 in the halls. With 3.6k health i was dropped on the floor within 8 seconds and they didnt have to use a single health pack to counter my 546.9 damage. (used elo weapon, sam dont know about arcane ring, or imbued sets).
    Last edited by Caabatric; 01-10-2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: forgot using slag not dova

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Hard to defend out self err?i have seen a lvl 26 pro rouge with 5k health and 500 dps even more health than my 25 tank zzz rouges are in no need of buff ty
    That's impossible without buffs. Lol. I know a rogue that has 4k but runs full elondrian gems and singe. Their damage suffered a lot though.

The rogues that mostly feel cheated by the nerfs are the ones below 20ish. IMO, the debuff mechanics need to be changed. Any sort of armor buff is useless when fighting rogues who are basically spamming a 15% reduction on you (RIP glacian users). Likewise, rogues should not be debuffed by 10% and not be able to use a pet or passive to increase their damage a bit. The highest buff/debuff scenario should remain, otherwise we have rogues with +100% damage in PvE that can wipe out the time run boards, and a whole lot of PvP problems. I know a lot of people are going to disagree with rogue's damage being increased, however if anyone wants PvP to be balanced, we need all of the problems fixed first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    320 dmg is easy to get on lvl 26 with arcane hooks and best perfect gemmed gear with paras you wil be able to get even more.
    320 damage in PvP is impossible - remember we get nerfed a lot. I had about 245 with a bow, when in towns I had 326. Our damage stat is a ton lower than sorcerers, and sometimes even or slightly more than warriors (dependent on weapon). Using shadowlurk, a Sorcerer can achieve over 350+ damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    320 damage in PvP is impossible - remember we get nerfed a lot. I had about 245 with a bow, when in towns I had 326. Our damage stat is a ton lower than sorcerers, and sometimes even or slightly more than warriors (dependent on weapon). Using shadowlurk, a Sorcerer can achieve over 350+ damage.
    in that case we should ko rogues at endgame which we still have more stat damage...
    Rogues skills do tons more damage than mages skills..
    Last edited by Caabatric; 01-10-2015 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    in that case we should ko rogues at endgame which we still have more stat damage...
    Rogues skills do tons more damage than mages skills..
    Armor Debuff from aim and the very short cd is really the case here. Plus the way aim stacks makes it do a lot of damage...but even so, mage light does a lot on crit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Unfair nerfing? Do you remember the days of tdm when we were not nerfed. Arcane ring tanks were falling prey to massive crits from exped bow rogues. If a rogue had elond bow+ ring they could drop tanks with a a single combo regularly. A ring+elond bow rogue was insanely powerful, often dropping mages with shield down without even getting a single crit on their combos.

Secondly, this nerf doesnt apply to pve and rogues are the most desired class to run both tombs and arena with. Most parties consist of at least 3 rogues and sometimes a fourth as well.

Finally, it isnt the rogue population that is quitting. The mages and tanks are quitting and then move on to build rogues.
    Don't feed the troll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post

Hate to tell ya ninjy, but we have been nerfed in pvp since season 3 - waaayyy before arcane rings came out. However I do agree with you. People rely too much on looking at numbers on the stat sheet, and disregard the actual efficiency of the class that is proven everywhere in this game.

Threads like this only started in the last year because buffs/debuffs are now displayed on the stat sheet. Nothing actually changed - the nerf is not new at all. The only thing that changed is that now people can see it.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Rogue's must stop getting nerfed in PvP, i think its nearly HIGH-TIME since mages gears and tanks are able to tank as well as deal damage at the same time. And mages are able to totally stun lock rogues(as our speciallity in PvP xD) So...why not take off the rogue's dmg nerf in presence of players (other classes) when 80% of the zone are OP(ier) than the rogue class?...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

It's probably been suggested, but why not "un-nerf" the rogues below level 25? Level 26 is where arcane/mythic items start making rogues crit/Dmg monsters that can one-shot, but in lower lvls tanks/Mages will have around/more the same damage of a rogue in a pvp zone. For example at lvl 5 (where I like to Twink) I get about 45-50dmg in a pvp while a tank can get 50-70 depending on gear. At lower levels rogues CANT kill good tanks because they just can't do enough damage to kill them in between their heals...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

No way! Rogues are already op, no reason in making them even better

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

How about balancing out through levels?
    Not solely all about endgame there are many players in this game who pvp below 41
    Not just always 41 pvp BLAH blaj

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Make it a poll...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post
    Guys , are you completely dumb?!
    Have you never played as Warrior?
    Just notice a Rogue only needs 2 crit aimed shots to kill a 7k hp Warrior !
    And your crying :"oh we're nerfed :'( "
    I think Rogue and Warrior are well balanced but Mage should get buffed , a normal mythic set warrior with magma can kill a mage with elo gun .... rogue only needs 1 aimed
    *Cough* 41 aint the only level *cough*
    - (un) Retired -

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    *Cough* 41 aint the only level *cough*
    *Cough* I also play on Lv7 *cough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I did make a thread a while ago where I suggested the % of damage being nerfed should scale and get higher as the rogues level gets higher but it kinda got ignored i guess xD
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    Armor Debuff from aim and the very short cd is really the case here. Plus the way aim stacks makes it do a lot of damage...but even so, mage light does a lot on crit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ... that makes it a higher damage skill than light doesnt it..
    it has a shorter cd than light....

Guess what that means it is better than light!
    Guess what that means rogues dont need buff!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post
    *Cough* I also play on Lv7 *cough*
    *Cough* Did you reference 7? NO! *Cough*
    - (un) Retired -