Thread: I am the modern day Thomas Paine (American history reference)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Default I am the modern day Thomas Paine (American history reference)

I like analysis:

The heated debate of PL vs AL or rather, the audacious, passionate thirteen colonies against the conniving, inhumane British fiends. (Hehhehe IK this analogy is a stretch)

1.) In my opinion, PL is WAY harder than AL in terms of strategies. Honestly, how many skills can you press at once in AL and PL? AL I believe you have like a lot of choices to put skill points into, but ultimately you have only 4 skills on your map. PL on the other hand, has 12 skills per character and all 12 can be displayed. Button mashing 4 is easier than 12 ay? Plus, PL has combos and knowing when to "button mash" which skills first will most likely determine fights. Whereas AL has none of that.

2.) Playing AL is like putting yourself in the shoes of a peripherally blind person. (Don't take this personally if I have offended people who are blind. Not meant by this sentence; just an example of what I compare this to.) You cannot see your sides without moving towards that direction. EW DA CAMERA DOE! Play PL if you like cameras movement. You don't know the pain of switching from PL to AL...Gosh so limited.

3.) Selling Lustrous set for 13 mil!!!! OP? Yes OP. 200 mil OP? Yes OP. The best gear for endgame in AL is like buying a Lambo in PL. JUST FOR THE BEST GEAR.....(Yes we have discontinued, but they are not necessary in PvP)

4.) Don't you hate it when you play a game that is "free." I mean come on, don't lie, AL is very much plat-based. The crates are the main way to get viable sets for PvP and require platinum..........

5.) "You have received a ..........................................

3X COMBO ELIXIR" : I love that when that happens. YUS I can farm. In AL, I think it does not compare AT all.

6.) PvE is TBD by some critics.

7.) Social Community- I guess just as bad as PL.

Some may not agree, this thread may be locked, but just putting it out there since I have not seen a thread like this.

TL;DR- Not long, READ IT.
    Last edited by Sheugokin; 01-14-2015 at 06:24 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post: