Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warriors we want to play to!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

my decision to quit endgame was probably the best decision i made, i played endgame warrior with every top gear possible that the current cap has to offer. Despite all these high end gears, I still find myself lacking in terms of pve, in that, i always imagined that if it were a rogue in my slot during elite runs, it would be a helluva lot faster.

the plight of this thread is very true, with rogues gettin more powerful with every gear release not only in PVP but in PVE as well, I fear that it will come to a point where the other two classes will be rendered completely irrelevant. gone are the days where you see people in guildchat post messages like "need warr for elite runs", nowadays youll only see people chanting "pt elite, need dps", sad to say, but ive already completely come to terms that being a warr is not the way if you want to play endgame. sts may or may not do something about it, but if they do, salute to all the warriors who are still hopeful to be of any use at endgame in the future, besides being a pimped up meat shield in PVP of course.
    Last edited by Svvords; 01-26-2015 at 08:18 AM.
    Up and down, over and through, back around, the jokes on you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Svvords For This Useful Post: