Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 28, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Im curious what do u mean by re-egging a pet? Will i be able to re egg pets i dont use?

I think it would be neat to re egg a pet but keep it locked to the same account.
    It's the same re-egg function as before meaning only L1 pets. The re-egg function was previously broken for a month or two.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Nekro buff done....... SCORCH BUFF PLS
    After 3 years of playing AL I'm still a beggar

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Nekro's happiness bonus now applies +10 all stat, and +30 to primary stat. This is a change from +15 all and +20 primary. He also provides 8 mana regen, up from 6

Hmm, I think we missing damage percentage (%) here. Or the damage % is gone for good?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Remiem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!

On the tail of the new Arena Master Chest changes, our designer Carapace is also looking into the possibility of adding one more special item to the loot table that would be entirely unique to the Arena Master Chests. Keep an eye out for information on that in the coming week.

return of the Re-Egging Service

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -really the 3$ pet is an event leaderboard prize, that's a prize to spend thousand of plat, millions of gold for. WOW
    --add the amulet recipe so we can loot it from the last boss drop or from the chest. that what i prefer most. but i believe you guys will surprise us with something better.
    ---what's re-egging?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamwind View Post
    Your idea is not good bro. If AL makes them items rare as PL items like 500m for "black dragon set" this game gonna die same as PL, so i hope that anyone can re-egg any pet they want so this game economy not gonna broke like PL did. Long Live to AL!
    It's not my idea. I'm explaining how the re-egging service has worked in the past and is now returning. Most likely with the same requirements to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Will this Gauntlet event involve...*shudder* energy?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

maybe she/he forget it cuz i saw in other post from remiem she/he put 15% dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasaria View Post
    maybe she/he forget it cuz i saw in other post from remiem she/he put 15% dmg
    I wouldn't be surprised. She got the date wrong 3 times in a row for 3 weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

awesome update!!!! thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Id like to see a new story bard quest and a new story pet that is mythic and costs 1,000 tokens. We are long over due for a bard revamp.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scarysmerf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Is there any way Maridos chatter can be shut off or muted in the playing field? Or just perma mute him, lol. Whatever is easiest, is distracting.. ( chat kills )
    Last edited by Avaree; 01-28-2015 at 11:21 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Excellent! Thanks for the heads up Amy!

Proposed next fixes:
    -The incorrect red zone from the Kromm-like guards when they try to tackle you.
    -The missing red zone from Ferrix and the blue mages everywhere else in the game when they try to tackle you.
    -The Ancient Mythic Amulet proc's crystals healing 30% HP each (for 90% total!) when worn by warriors instead of 0.5 HP regen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Updates, updates, updates!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! We've got a big 'ol update going in for you tomorrow, so let's not waste any time getting to the meat of it.

In This Week's Update

The team has been cranking on updates all week, and there’s even a special surprise to add!

First, Nekro’s changes are in and ready to go for tomorrow's update on 1/29 Here is a list of the changes you can expect to the (now) ferocious undead whelp:

• Nekro's happiness bonus now applies +10 all stat, and +30 to primary stat. This is a change from +15 all and +20 primary. He also provides 8 mana regen, up from 6.
    • Nekro now deals more damage than any other pet by about 15-20%. This reflects in all of his abilities.
    • Nekro's passive attacks have a 2/4/6/8/10% chance to stun, increasing as Nekro levels up. This is subject to normal stun immunity in PvP.
    • Nekro's passive attack rate has been increased from once every 2 seconds to once every 1.8 seconds.
    • Nekro's AA has had its cooldown drastically reduced from 40 seconds to 28 seconds.
    • Nekro's AA now provides immunity to Freeze and stun effects for the duration of the shield. The shield has also had its damage absorption amount increased.
    • Nekro's AA now also grants allies a 30% movement speed increase for 8 seconds, with immunity to movement impairing effects.
    • Nekro's AA now has a 50% chance to terrify

We also received some really great ideas and suggestions on improving the loot in the Arena Master Chests. In tomorrow's update on 1/29 Arena Master Chests will no longer drop Architect, Shade or Noble gear, and now have a chance to drop 50 Health Potions, 50 Mana Potions and 10 Ankhs.

And! Coming up tomorrow, there's extra special new world event coming your way! There will be more details announced along with tomorrow’s update. The Hauntlet is under new management and for a limited time has been transformed into The Gauntlet. This isn’t your mother’s timed run. In this particularly dangerous encounter you’ll have to face multiple world bosses to earn points and climb your way up the leaderboard to receive prizes like an event banner, tradable respec scrolls, or if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!

ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    Valentine Event ?

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Wow

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Mage buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

The changes are good, and master chests will drop items that will allow for continued runs Yay! The best item will be re-egging! I hope it gets extended to pets past L1
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Remi vial is over drop ,soo many vials in cs more than fossil required

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

dear sts devs,

i think that any passives/proc should not follow any stun immunity, because it will disrupt boss who needs to be stunned at certain time only, while, both passive and proc are chances that could happen anytime, any disabling chance by proc or pet's proc/passive should be relatively low at chances and also relatively low at duration,

while any 100% disable effected by spell should have longer duration (relative to spell's cooldown of course) to normal enemies and shorter (or even not working) duration to strong enemies, players, or bosses, and if you want, also to follow your stun immunity rules (although i don't like it very much, it restricts combination and teamwork too much).

or in normal case, mages want to use fireball at certain time when they move closer to drop clocks, imagine what happen if enemies are immune to stun because of unexpected passives' proc at that time

also for the proc/passive debuffs chance, i suggest that you also implement what you all do to hit chance, i believe the current hit chance right now works by comparing attacker's level and defender's level
    if you make it increase by pet's level only, imagine how powerful it will be on next cap level, or how underpowered it will be on twink level, i suggest any proc/passive chance to be:

1. if both pet's and enemy whose getting attacked level are the same, then the chance to disable should be around 10-15% (other type of debuffs' chance should be higher, right?)
    2. but it pet's level is below enemy's then it should be reduced by level difference
    3. if pet level are higher than enemies getting attacked, increase the chance by level difference with max of 3-5% increase

thanks

P.S.: shared pet stable pls T_T T_T T_T
    Last edited by extrapayah; 01-29-2015 at 04:32 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hi Remiem,

Thank you for the updates.

I would like to request for any news or official statement on the issue of the warrior class as being inefficient in elites runs.

I understand that you guys are very busy and that you have a lot on your plate but it would be great to hear any official statemenet that is beyond 'we will look into this' as any planning involves timeframes and deadlines a mere indication of a period when this will be tackled and if a group/person within STS bas been identified to look into the matter.

This request is due to the current situation of warriors being neglected in parties and it's not by choice but by run efficiency. Further more I commend STS for the updates as I can see it will generate more interest in PVE farming but since this is the end goal then the issue of warriors being inefficient now more than ever needs to be addressed.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to your positive response.

Markus

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post: