Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the Warrior Class going away?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Powergear546 View Post
    IMO make atleast 8k hp and 3-4k armour and slightly increase the damage to 600-800,I have never seen a maxed out warrior to do damage like 800 but seen a rogue whose damage was around 990.
    It's ok tanks have low damage but not too low damage,what's the point in holding the big hammer when it does a little more damage than swords lower dps very much,atleast make us move fast for dodge lol.
    I also have a good gears and armors but what's the point when tomb 3 boss 1 hit ko's rogue with 1.9k armor and tanks with 2.5k armor,its nothing lol,please buff atleast the new weapons for tanks lol
    Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Rouges shoudnt be able to reach such high hp, armor, damage, crit and mages skils by pets thats the main problem rouges have evrything of the other 2 clases

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

ya they decided to make calculus clazz insted.

and stop wining
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tank+gaming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Yup... All the other classes are slowly giving up...
    Rogue legends

Something seriously needs to change
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froxanthar:2032198
    If Warrior in AL have Helix & Roar like Mogul Khan in DOTA.. That would be awesome.
    They do have Roar, its Juggernaut.

Now a counter helix would be nice...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Common Warriors are simply awesome

In order to reach to a perfect conclusion to the matter, you might wana try different skill/gear set up. PVP Wise :

Tanking skills:
    Is a must try set-up. With Life/Blood gems, Bulwarks, Imbued wills your basically a wall and can simply dive into 3 high crit rogues and survive till the rest of the team catches up. Famousfame is an example - Master of Tanking Skills.

Damaging Skills:
    Trust me when i say warriors are OP. With the right balance of Blood/Tarlok/Para gems, Bonesaw/Maul, Imbued Assaults. Your a threat to any other class. Ardbeg/Maarkus/Ravagerx - Hillarious DPS/Damage awesome outcome.

Crit Skills:
    Believe or not warriors are also rogues lol. EYE/Tarlok/Para gems, Bonesaw, Imbued Tactics. Your toon literally turns into a killing machine that can 1 hit combo kill mages with no shield and reduce 50% of rogues HP.

Also there is no harm in testing 3 attacking skills with OP gear while in a party and decide for yourselves while watching opponents HP drain. Keeping in mind the lucky ones that master switching skills VB, SS, CS, AXE, HEAL, JUGG are simply GG, which i consider awful after trying numerous times and ending up in home screen so decided to live with 4 skills.

NOTE: Is all about the Balance in Gems, Correct gear & pet accordingly to the situation.

PVE Wise:
    Just create a different toon lol.
    Last edited by H£ll; 02-02-2015 at 04:36 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to H£ll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H£ll View Post

In order to reach to a perfect conclusion to the matter, you might wana try different skill/gear set up. PVP Wise :

Tanking skills:
    Is a must try set-up. With Life/Blood gems, Bulwarks, Imbued wills your basically a wall and can simply dive into 3 high crit rogues and survive till the rest of the team catches up. Famousfame is an example - Master of Tanking Skills.

Damaging Skills:
    Trust me when i say warriors are OP. With the right balance of Blood/Tarlok/Para gems, Bonesaw/Maul, Imbued Assaults. Your a threat to any other class. Ardbeg/Maarkus/Ravagerx - Hillarious DPS/Damage awesome outcome.

Crit Skills:
    Believe or not warriors are also rogues lol. EYE/Tarlok/Para gems, Bonesaw, Imbued Tactics. Your toon literally turns into a killing machine that can 1 hit combo kill mages with no shield and reduce 50% of rogues HP.

Also there is no harm in testing 3 attacking skills with OP gear while in a party and decide for yourselves while watching opponents HP drain. Keeping in mind the lucky ones that master switching skills VB, SS, CS, AXE, HEAL, JUGG are simply GG, which i consider awful after trying numerous times and ending up in home screen so decided to live with 4 skills.

NOTE: Is all about the Balance in Gems, Correct gear & pet accordingly to the situation.

PVE Wise:
    Tanks are decent for endlvl pvp great for low lvl twink but now we are talking about tanks in pve not pvp.
    Just telling
    Last edited by nevercan; 02-02-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

These rogue stats people are throwing out aren't achievable without arcane ring, planar pendant and imbued set. Mythic rogues sit in the 3500 health and 1400 armor range. They do die easily. Rogues fight with range. They also have high dodge. I think adding buffs that affect the whole party are good idea for tanks. It would make tanks incredibly useful.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkz View Post
    These rogue stats people are throwing out aren't achievable without arcane ring, planar pendant and imbued set. Mythic rogues sit in the 3500 health and 1400 armor range. They do die easily. Rogues fight with range. They also have high dodge. I think adding buffs that affect the whole party are good idea for tanks. It would make tanks incredibly useful.

Its not about midgear rogues just get it dude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobseller View Post
    Its not about midgear rogues just get it dude.
    What's it about? Tanks should never be able to kill a boss as fast as rogues. That is the rogues purpose. I made a suggestion about party buffs for tanks skills. Even if tanks had 1000 damage, with rogues aimed shot critting, they still wouldn't be a better option. What would make tanks a huge benefit and included is better party buffs and enemy debuffs.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

I have an idea! I play as a warrior and I'm fine with it. How about you all do the same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    I have an idea! I play as a warrior and I'm fine with it. How about you all do the same

And im pretty you got endgame warrior...

Not!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

What's happen is STS make each class in this game independent. If they make each class dependent to each other, there will be balance player in game. They will need each class to make their party stronger and faster clearing mobs. Now, rogue can heal, increasing dmg with their skill, so why need other class? IMO.. Absorbing dmg/armor/mobs control skill should be only in warrior class, supporting skill such as increasing dmg/movement/heal/mana should be only in sorc, and Rogue should be the most dmg. But I think this will take a lot of work, so maybe it's never gonna happen.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H£ll View Post

Tanking skills:

Damaging Skills:

Crit Skills:

PVE Wise:
    pvp:
    absolutely true, tanks can be fun and succesfull in pvp in various ways.

pve:
    i already built a rogue for pve and was shocked to learn how broken the scaling of maps in pve is atm, once a tank enters the party. this is in line with what serancha tried to nail formally with her tests. i run the dailies with the same party once on rogue and once on tank, and believe me, only rogues in party is way faster and easier, once you surpass a certain gear treshold.
    disabled timers and parking surely added to the problem, but it was that way before.

imho skill design needs to force hard choices and roles, map design should reward mixed parties with dps checks, small rooms with plenty of mobs (in star legends we even had ladders into a room full of mobs, so a tank needed to go in first, or class specific doors with loot behind it. plenty of ways to make mixed parties interesting).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope they do something about I always get destroyed by rogues on pvp